Tuuba Time: 2026-10-05 05:42:39 | Local Time: 2026-10-05 02:42:39

You are not logged in.

#2 Re: Off Topic » ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT » 2026-09-03 16:31:37

I cant, I'm too fat it looks ugly without shirt

#3 Re: Off Topic » ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT » 2026-08-20 20:27:39

I hope IppE keeps spanking me even if I tell him to stop!

#4 Re: Off Topic » ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT » 2026-08-04 17:55:47

did peppu send those to the first supporters? thats so cool!

#8 Re: Off Topic » ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT » 2025-12-26 16:35:48

Ymir wrote:

merry chringus

my resolution is to get a girlfriend
like it is every year

why not boyfriend? lkets marryh

#11 Re: Off Topic » ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT » 2025-11-17 16:58:56

oh damn I dont remember, but I think it was hardcore japanese threesome with a lot of pissing

#13 Re: Off Topic » ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT » 2025-11-03 02:48:54

so you live in the streets? got it we can work with that

#14 Re: Off Topic » ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT » 2025-10-31 22:26:38

tuuba meetup yes

in boat's house

send coordinates

#15 Re: Off Topic » ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT » 2025-10-22 15:10:30

monstrous tits that shit is about to pop like a pimple out of her skin

Board footer

Powered by Maki (r-e 139/git:b8267ee)

mascot