Tuuba Time: 2024-04-26 00:46:36 | Local Time: 2024-04-25 21:46:36

You are not logged in.

^ #46 2015-12-06 08:06:36

B1rd
-

Re: 卐 Politics 卐

If you lived in America, who'd you vote for?

also, this is gold http://grrrgraphics.com/

Last edited by B1rd (2015-12-06 08:09:02)

^ #47 2015-12-06 08:08:14

Khelly
Isämmaam Puolustaja

If it was the presidentsl election and I was a member of the electoral college, Donald Trump because I think it would be bilarious if he became president. If it was a different election or I was not a member of the electoral college, no one.

^ #48 2015-12-06 08:29:23

abraker
Mad Scientist

ok

WTmdYAW.png

hfT37VC.gif

^ #49 2015-12-06 09:26:00

Granger
Cash Money
Website

B1rd wrote:

Well, that just means that you need to make an effort to make connections, doesn't it? A free market is very much a meritocracy though, there is none of this 'affirmative action' crap, if you are more skilled than other people it's pretty much guaranteed you will get hired. And there is nothing stopping you from creating your own business either, and it will be easier without so many government regulations.
And appointments? Since everything is privately owned, there won't be this long waiting list, because there will be competition even among medieval practitioners ensuring that waiting times will be low and prices relatively cheap.

Sadly thats not quite the case, of course all in all its meritocratic but favouritism towards relatives or friends and their relatives is a rampant problem in a free market. Not in the buy/sell area where better products prosper (as they should) but when it comes to getting hired. A reccommendation, if it doesnt get you the spot outright, at the very least ensures that your application is being looked at - something that already puts you ahead of the common applicants who are often filtered out for arbitary reasons and never have their application being looked at. And for  the appointment, unfortunatively this is not the case either, treatment takes time, you can not make an diagnosis in just a few minutes on the first meeting. (or well,  you could  but  that'd be bad service as you're guessing at best). Time is a limited and valuable ressource. To make an more tangible example, heart transplations. Theres only so few heart donations and so many who need one, resulting in long waiting lists.

Why does a refferal or reccomentation put you earlier on that list there? Because if the person who made the refferal is influental or god forbid even sponsers you you're risking very real losses by disappointing them. As result the patient with the refferal becomes more than a number you have little to worry about.

Why is this bad? Because "making an effort to make connections" has little to do with skill or... indeed, effort. It comes down to meeting and sucking the right dick(s) by chance not what you achieve. Do you think id ever have gotten this appointment without the refferal? Or have found that one woman with all the efforts i could have poured in?

Last edited by Granger (2015-12-06 09:27:40)

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #50 2015-12-06 09:44:41

Mara
Baka
Website

Why doesn't the finnish president have any fucking power? I'm pretty sure Sauli would be able to do more shit by himself than our current goverment.

^ #51 2015-12-06 10:13:09

Plakkis
The absolute madman

Mara wrote:

Why doesn't the finnish president have any fucking power? I'm pretty sure Sauli would be able to do more shit by himself than our current goverment.

Because democracy. Because Kekkonen did too much shit alone, the presidents power got reduced to the point it's just a title to give the countrys politics a face.
The thing is, the whole system in Finland is pretty much rotten to the core and doesn't work at all. Even our prime minister can't make a single decision, only threats and big talks.
I don't even know at what point every party just started following their own shallow linings, instead of actually doing shit to improve economics and overall things for the people.
Only thing the past two cabinets managed to do is make massive debt to Finland through their decisions to make having big private companies useless in Finland.
Who even wants to run their own business here when most of the expenses come from burocracy expenses, taxes and other Finland related expenses. And how does the cabinet see this? They think that the pays are too high, so that must be the problem that made Finland lose ~70,000 jobs in 2008-2013 (I bet the number reacher way over 100,000 during these 2 years).
And like I explained earlier, every party and each candidate is the same shit (canditates doesn't even matter since they have to follow their party policies, so only parties matter).

Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.
No one is free as long as someone is in prison.

^ #52 2015-12-06 15:07:59

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Mara wrote:

He doesn't. In democratic societies, the Prime Minister holds the TRUE power in a country... in other words, Juha Sipilä is who you should be trying to curse.

The presidents are just there to look good and represent the country - they hold no real power (at least none of relevance).

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #53 2015-12-06 15:11:30

Plakkis
The absolute madman

Aurelianus Augustus wrote:
Mara wrote:

He doesn't. In democratic societies, the Prime Minister holds the TRUE power in a country... in other words, Juha Sipilä is who you should be trying to curse.

The presidents are just there to look good and represent the country - they hold no real power (at least none of relevance).

Juha Sipilä has no balls to go against anything, he just keeps saying how tolerant we should etc etc

Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.

^ #54 2015-12-06 15:16:49

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Yes, he's the faggot who allowed all those kebabs to flood Finland after the EU cried how everyone needed to help.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #55 2015-12-06 15:22:31

Plakkis
The absolute madman

I'm waiting what's gonna happen today. It's our independence day and there's some marches going in Helsinki and leftists/anarchists have announced that they're going to prevent/slow their marching.
And finally police can't arrest/restrain those people going around with finnish flags etc. There was a case some time ago where people went around waving finnish flags and yelling finnish stuff and police went and told them to stop that, coz showing that you like your nation if it's not independence day or a big event seems to be a big no no these days

^ #56 2015-12-06 15:29:53

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Simo Häyhä is probably rolling in his grave.

Don't worry, Serbia is full of shitlords as well. All of our rulers and heroes from the past must be also rolling in their graves on the mere thought of having these retards living in Serbia and calling themselves Serbs.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #57 2015-12-06 15:39:37

Plakkis
The absolute madman

Like, I've seen some screencaps from finnish social media on people saying that the war veterans are nazis and our independence day shouldn't be celebrated at all since it's all about praising the thing that we've killed in the past.
It's really sad to see people who are pretty much living in a bubble and are blind to everything and have no respect on anything else than their liberal ideals

^ #58 2015-12-06 15:49:35

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Well, Finland DID support the Nazis in the past, but only because it wanted to assure that the Soviet Union doesn't eat it alive, so it's forgivable. I still don't see the correlation between that past and the Independence Day. I mean, Finnish independence isn't tied to any sort of crimes or anything negative as far as I know, so what's the big deal?

Some people should just not be allowed to breed. Funnily enough, that's exactly what I answered on that Bird's political test. It's a fact that we're slowly breeding degenerates and need a way of exterminating at least a third of the Planet's population.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #59 2015-12-06 16:28:42

Plakkis
The absolute madman

Gotta wait for the overpopulation to reach an even more critical mass than it is right now. Then we're gonna have a party of the century

^ #60 2015-12-06 18:45:39

FuZ
cancer incarnate

I want sandniggers to get the fuck out of my country

Board footer

Cookie policy