B1rd
-

Re: Classic Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

Nice one ksg

^ #62 2015-12-10 12:42:29

B1rd
-

"it's alright guys, he said he's not mafia so no need to vote for him anymore :^)"

I think you should vote Shiringo for the reasons I've stated above, unless you have any other suspects. Not voting anyone will hurt town. goodnight.

^ #63 2015-12-10 12:58:00

Shiringo
Cancer

B1rd wrote:

Mafia doesn't need to vote for someone to die, all they need to do is quietly steer the votes away from their own. And that's exactly what will happen if we don't man up and lynch someone. And this is exactly the reason for throwing votes around in day 1, because it seems some people tend to crack when pressure is put on them. And that is what seems to have happened in your case, counter-voting, roleclaiming, and all this is unnecessary and not productive to the town.

Roleclaiming townie doesn't really do much either, since that's the only thing anyone would willingly admit to.

I really don't think that b1rd is mafia but if not voting makes you mafia then I guess i keep voting B1rd. Until he belives me that I'm not mafia.

If i say that I am Townie then everybody thinks I'm Mafia.
And if i say I am not Townie then everybody thinks I'm Mafia.
Um... What!

I want more opinions to this Shiringo vs B1rd thing.

^ #64 2015-12-10 13:04:26

Granger
Cash Money
Website

Assuming you really are town, Shiringo, and your claim is legit - give me reasons why a policy lynch for low activity would be bad?

One thing is for sure - someone has to be lynched. Ideally we'd get a mafioso with this but thats unlikely at this point. The next undesirable ones would be townies who do not particpate or even are detrimental to the town by making misleading claims/vote with bad reasoning.

So, all suspiction i have for you aside, why shouldnt we lynch you?

Mod: How long until deadline?

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #65 2015-12-10 13:15:12

Granger
Cash Money
Website

To add on this, your defense in reaction to B1rd voting you was more than weak. No, it seemed really desperate and grasping at whatever straws you could get like. If anything, it raised my suspection of you.

^ #66 2015-12-10 13:52:20

Shiringo
Cancer

Granger wrote:

give me reasons why a policy lynch for low activity would be bad?

I don't think it's bad but when you are asked to prove that you are townie what do you do. I don't know. I started talking thats all. And no body belived me except ksg. And b1rd is trying to lynch me cause I'm not active. But I started talking. And now ksg is not voting anybody? I guess.

And yeah hunting mafia day 1 seems kinda impossible.

Granger wrote:

To add on this, your defense in reaction to B1rd voting you was more than weak. No, it seemed really desperate and grasping at whatever straws you could get like. If anything, it raised my suspection of you.

For being honest dosen't get you anywere in this game huh. If I say anything it means I am the bad guy

If I am nice I'm suspicious
If I defend my self I'm suspicious
If try to be on the same side as the attacker I'm suspicious

So tell me this why is it not b1rd suspicious? But anything that I do makes me s
suspicious.

I can't prove that I am townie or mafia. No one can. Except the cop. I can say that I'm townie but it depens on the reader does he belive me or not.

^ #67 2015-12-10 13:59:07

Mara
Baka
Website

Votes

zertap (1) - abraker
LunarStorm (1) - Granger
B1rd (1) - Shiringo
Shiringo (1) - B1rd

No Vote (3) - LunarStorm, zertap, ksg

cnp75ZI.jpg

Granger wrote:

Mod: How long until deadline?

27 hours remaining.

^ #68 2015-12-10 14:31:48

Granger
Cash Money
Website

Whats tripping me of here is mostly how you defended yourself. To put it in other words - why so desperate?
You've got nothing to lose by getting lynched at this point -not being able to play this game for longer aside-, if town wins, dead townies also win. Case in point, to me, you seem like you're hiding something, you do not appear honest in your claim.
What gives B1rd crediblity you do not have? For one, he has made some contributions and is a lot more active. His vote on you concerning your activity is legit and your reaction to that was way overblown. The reaction of a Mafioso who thought he'd easily slip by by not being active, surpised and caught offguard perhaps?

Ill be honest with you, had it not been this reaction id not be this supictious of you. Id vote you right now if it werent for  the fact that i want to hear what the other people besides B1rd think about this. (I suspect thats also the reason why ksg withdrew his vote)

^ #69 2015-12-10 14:45:30

Shiringo
Cancer

Granger wrote:

You've got nothing to lose by getting lynched at this point -not being able to play this game for longer aside-, if town wins, dead townies also win.

Townie better win then if I'm the one who dies tonight.

^ #70 2015-12-10 14:53:47

Shiringo
Cancer

Granger wrote:

Whats tripping me of here is mostly how you defended yourself. To put it in other words - why so desperate?

Someone is trying to kill me. Why would I not defend my self and be killed.
Oh yeah it ok to kill me cause why not. Just end me! Why can't I be the jester right now.
For the good of town lynche me.
DO IT!!

^ #71 2015-12-10 14:55:33

Shiringo
Cancer

* Why would I not defend my self and panic
sorry.

^ #72 2015-12-10 15:09:12

Shiringo
Cancer

Granger wrote:

Ill be honest with you, had it not been this reaction id not be this supictious of you

I don't get this. Should I be more casual about the lynch thing. Like "oh yeah i don't care if you lycnh me I continue lynch Granger."

But what if ksg didin't unvote me then.
And what would b1rd do. don't know.

I reacted like this cause this is me.
And why kill me if you belive I'm townie?

^ #73 2015-12-10 15:16:20

Shiringo
Cancer

Oh yeah were is the cop. He could just check me and tell that I'm townie. or someone can fake it and say that I'm mafia.

^ #74 2015-12-10 15:29:37

ksg
titteli

B1rd wrote:

"it's alright guys, he said he's not mafia so no need to vote for him anymore :^)"

ksg wrote:

But atleast you became a little more active

His inactivity was the only reason I voted for him in the first place. I don't want to start a bandwagon on something that flimsy.

i can't wait to live in the moment

^ #75 2015-12-10 19:33:42

zertap
Backend Oni
Website

vote: lunarstorm
Basing my vote on the most quiet person. I don't have a better plan :/
Though I haven't said much myself either...

Board footer

Cookie policy