Tuuba Time: 2023-01-29 21:12:59 | Local Time: 2023-01-29 19:12:59

You are not logged in.

^ #76 2015-12-10 19:52:00

LunarStorm
Member
From: Neverland
Registered: 2015-10-20
Posts: 100

Re: Classic Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

zertap wrote:

vote: lunarstorm
Basing my vote on the most quiet person. I don't have a better plan :/
Though I haven't said much myself either...

Seems like a fair enough reason. I apologize for not being that active.

This far into Day 1 from my point of view I would say that Shiringo seems the most suspicious at the moment. From my point of view his defence seems to be no more than "I don't understand whether I should act scared of brave when I get voted." And I think that doesn't really hold up. A roleclaim means little to nothing if he's a Townie.

Vote: Shiringo

Offline

^ #77 2015-12-10 20:48:10

abraker
Mad Scientist
From: Experimentation Site
Registered: 2015-10-20
Posts: 584

Re: Classic Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

Shiringo wrote:
abraker wrote:

Shiringo, if you were a mafioso, who would you choose to kill tonight?

I don't know. Maybe LunarStorm or abraker. I still don't know if ksg is townie or not.
He seems friendly and is trying to make this game interesting.

I thought my name would show up. I don't have much going for me at this rate. I need to think of something before I am killed for sure.


hfT37VC.gif

Offline

^ #78 2015-12-10 21:43:54

Shiringo
Cancer
From: Sea
Registered: 2015-10-19
Posts: 287

Re: Classic Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

LunarStorm wrote:

This far into Day 1 from my point of view I would say that Shiringo seems the most suspicious at the moment. From my point of view his defence seems to be no more than "I don't understand whether I should act scared of brave when I get voted." And I think that doesn't really hold up. A roleclaim means little to nothing if he's a Townie.

I will stand in this opinion. If townie wins dead townies win. So townie better win. But what does it matter if one townie dies. We are like 7 to 2 so i guess its ok to die for not been active. Not gonna change my vote cause I don't have a clue who to vote.

Offline

^ #79 2015-12-10 22:36:20

zertap
Backend Oni
From: #tuuba
Registered: 2015-10-19
Posts: 611
Website

Re: Classic Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

LunarStorm wrote:

This far into Day 1 from my point of view I would say that Shiringo seems the most suspicious at the moment. From my point of view his defence seems to be no more than "I don't understand whether I should act scared of brave when I get voted." And I think that doesn't really hold up. A roleclaim means little to nothing if he's a Townie.

I do kinda agree with this. Then again, I've known Shiringo for a few years, and I believe this is quite natural reaction from him, and not enough to make him suspicious. Yet, my opinions may be biased due to these personal connections(especially since he didn't really have a chance to do anything in the last game either), so I'll just refrain from voting.

Unvote: LunarStorm

Offline

^ #80 2015-12-10 23:44:39

B1rd
-
Registered: 2015-10-19
Posts: 1,109

Re: Classic Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

ksg wrote:

His inactivity was the only reason I voted for him in the first place. I don't want to start a bandwagon on something that flimsy.

What are you going to do, wait for someone to say 'I am mafia' before you vote? I'm not sure that Shiringo is mafia, and actually he probably isn't, but it's a matter of voting for the most likely person.

Offline

^ #81 2015-12-11 02:59:14

ksg
titteli
From: lokaatio
Registered: 2015-10-19
Posts: 405

Re: Classic Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

If he gives me reason to vote for him again, I can just vote for him again. You're being unnecessarily edgy about this.

Lunarstorm really is pretty quiet. Considering hopping on the bandwagon unless there's words from him soon.


i can't wait to live in the moment

Offline

^ #82 2015-12-11 02:59:55

ksg
titteli
From: lokaatio
Registered: 2015-10-19
Posts: 405

Re: Classic Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

ksg wrote:

Lunarstorm really is pretty quiet. Considering hopping on the bandwagon unless there's words from him soon.

Didn't notice his message from earlier, nevermind this bit


i can't wait to live in the moment

Offline

^ #83 2015-12-11 03:06:11

ksg
titteli
From: lokaatio
Registered: 2015-10-19
Posts: 405

Re: Classic Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

My main reason for unvoting Shiringo for now is that if there's too many votes just sitting on him, it's easy to get insta-lynched by mafia (unless mafia are already voting, or he actually is mafia himself) which would be unfortunate, though the strategy would easily also get mafia caught the next day.
If someone doesn't get really suspicious and he doesn't give reasons to not vote for him, I'll revote him before the day concludes, if necessary.


i can't wait to live in the moment

Offline

^ #84 2015-12-11 07:07:39

B1rd
-
Registered: 2015-10-19
Posts: 1,109

Re: Classic Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

That's just silly. Why would mafia go for an insta-lynch on the first day? They have nothing to gain, and all they will do is place suspicion upon themselves, like you say. All the mafia need to do is try to stay an inconspicuous as possible and subtly guide the votes away from their members. It's in their best interests not to be controversial. So, I don't really see a good reason for your flip-flop. If you have any other groundbreaking theories, go ahead.
abraker has been silent on this issue as well.

Concerning insta-lynches though, if two townies have died tomorrow make sure not to vote anyone, because then it will be 5 people, if a townie votes someone then the two mafia can insta-lynch someone, then it's gg.

Offline

^ #85 2015-12-11 08:35:34

abraker
Mad Scientist
From: Experimentation Site
Registered: 2015-10-20
Posts: 584

Re: Classic Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

B1rd wrote:

abraker has been silent on this issue as well.

I got nothing. Let this day just end.


hfT37VC.gif

Offline

^ #86 2015-12-11 09:24:45

abraker
Mad Scientist
From: Experimentation Site
Registered: 2015-10-20
Posts: 584

Re: Classic Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

Update: Did an analysis based on voting patterns. Let's see how close I am!

They are the only ones who haven't exchanged votes even though they voted on everybody else from either person's perspective. Blank indicates that they have voted on that person before. Blue means that they mutually didn't vote on each other. When you take the row, you get the people who never voted from an overlapped perspective (both people). And therefore, the only players who voted on everybody but themselves mutually from both perspectives are
Lunarstorm, ksg
Shiringo, zertap

It might be too late to point out mistakes by the time I see the post, so correct them on your own. I have no need to include myself because of obvious reasons. You are welcome to lynch me if you so desire to find out, but I think the mafia will beat you to it. At least this gives us something to work on. That said, I'll change my vote on someone who would get lynched when the next day comes. I might be wrong, but at least it's better than doing things randomly. I will spare Shiringo for now since he has enough heat.

SFaPU5N.png

VOTE: Lunarstorm


hfT37VC.gif

Offline

^ #87 2015-12-11 10:23:28

B1rd
-
Registered: 2015-10-19
Posts: 1,109

Re: Classic Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

Thanks abraker.

I'm gonna go to bed now, hope I don't wake up dead.

I love Cookiezi and rrtyui.

Goodnight.

Offline

^ #88 2015-12-11 10:51:18

Shiringo
Cancer
From: Sea
Registered: 2015-10-19
Posts: 287

Re: Classic Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

I want to not vote b1rd but I fear that if I don't vote I look like the bad guy.
and I don't think b1rd is mafia.

ksg seems too nice and LunarStorm is not active. So i don't think that LunarStorm is mafia.
But ksg what about you?

Can we see the Votes?

Offline

^ #89 2015-12-11 11:08:11

Granger
Cash Money
From: Germany, Kebabland
Registered: 2015-10-20
Posts: 975
Website

Re: Classic Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

Im not sure i understand your  graphic bird? What do you conclude out of it and what does that conclusion mean?


Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

Offline

^ #90 2015-12-11 17:16:01

Mara
Baka
Registered: 2015-10-19
Posts: 1,227
Website

Re: Classic Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

Final Voting

Shiringo (2) - B1rd, LunarStorm
LunarStorm (2) - Granger, abraker
B1rd (1) - Shiringo

No Vote (2) - ksg, zertap

It was a tough choice between Shiringo and LunarStorm, but citizens of Brooklyn decided that Shiringo is part of the mafia. Unfortunately, Shiringo was just a normal civilian in his hometown.

Shiringo - Townie (D1 - Lynched)

Night 1 has begun. People with powers have 48 hours to send their actions to me via PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn2mLDmHUbU

Offline

Board footer

Cookie policy

Powered by Maki (r-e 139/git:b8267ee)

mascot