Tuuba Time: 2024-04-18 07:28:51 | Local Time: 2024-04-18 04:28:51

You are not logged in.

^ #16 2016-05-30 12:43:15

enet
Womanizer

Re: Is tuuba the /pol/ version of osu forums?

Ambivalence wrote:
Aurelianus Augustus wrote:

Every single person liking 4chan and similar sites should be burned alive. =D

Whoa, slow the fuck down, I actually frequent 4chan and have taken a liking to it.

The misc. boards are shit, but have you ever went to other boards? They got some great images, delicious sauce threads for software, videos, or hentai etc. /g/ & /h/ are my personal favorites.

r/4chan is also a good choice if you feel 4chan is too raw, and you want 4chan quarantined and refined.

You're not going to sell me with that weak propaganda!

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #17 2016-05-30 12:45:56

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Nah, I don't really have anything against the entire webside - I just can't believe some people who frequent those boards are actually alive. The only reason I actually thought that 4chan was full of psychopaths is because I didn't realise that it had to do with the site's rules. If the rules allowed for it, most sites would basically be like that, because a solid 5th of the world's population are sick.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #18 2016-05-30 12:46:46

sonatora
SHSL Meme

I'll mix beer with gasoline, then proceed to bathe you with said beer, and then burn you. You'll never see it coming.

Woah dude look, I respect you but please kindly fuck off

I'm an /asp/ and /k/ regular. I lurk in /x/, /a/ (sorry), and /g/. All of those boards I mentioned are either cool or just plain fun to read to

Oh and /fit/ too but I take everything there with a pinch of salt

isitoolate

^ #19 2016-05-30 12:50:19

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

sonatora wrote:

Oh and /fit/ too but I take everything there with a pinch of salt

1448903344688.jpg

^ #20 2016-05-30 12:51:18

Ambivalence
I like older women
Website

Nah, I don't really have anything against the entire webside - I just can't believe some people who frequent those boards are actually alive. The only reason I actually thought that 4chan was full of psychopaths is because I didn't realise that it had to do with the site's rules. If the rules allowed for it, most sites would basically be like that, because a solid 5th of the world's population are sick.

Misc. boards aside, 4chan does enforce strict rules on NSFW threads in SFW boards, file request threads, pony threads, posting from proxies(I can't access 4chan in China without a proxy, so I can't post in 4chan).

Too bad the misc. boards like /b/, /pol/ act as a black sheep to 4chan's reputation.

You should read them: http://www.4chan.org/rules

sonatora wrote:

an /asp/ and /k/ regular.

Jontron - Metal as fuck

Last edited by Ambivalence (2016-05-30 12:55:15)

Don't use “thought” verbs too much: thinks, understands, loves, hates, and a hundred others. Instead of characters knowing, present the details that allow the reader to know them. Instead of a character wanting something, describe the thing so that the reader wants it. Only specific sensory detail: smell, taste, and sound.

^ #21 2016-05-30 12:51:49

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

>/fit/
I always knew you liked seeing dicks from random people.
Go poke Khelly, he won't be able to hide the excitement.

Ambi:
Tbh mate, my earlier experience with sick people there didn't come from those two boards. I've seen people cheering on muslims cutting off people's heads in a vid, seen people laugh and be genuinely amused by some guy who was burning fucking alive in a tank, people who said they're sad that they couldn't witness that one guy killing himself on a cam, and many, many more sick shits.
Like I said, I've come to realise that the problem isn't with what people frequent that site, but with humanity in general. People with obvious mental illnesses are all around, so 4chan only serves as a sort of experiment to let those bastards out of their shells.

Last edited by Aurelianus Augustus (2016-05-30 12:57:47)

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #22 2016-05-30 12:52:39

Plakkis
The absolute madman

Just get a gold pass to bypass google

Totally not worth it

Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.
No one is free as long as someone is in prison.

^ #23 2016-05-30 12:58:14

Granger
Cash Money
Website

4chan is /b/ /a/ /d/ for your mental health.

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #24 2016-05-30 17:18:29

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Every single person liking 4chan and similar sites should be burned alive. =D

I live on /cgl/ you cashew, I'd love to see you try burning all the cute anime girls

(´・ω・`)

^ #25 2016-05-30 17:25:38

Sync

babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards babby talks about imageboards

"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."

-- B1rd

^ #26 2016-05-30 19:02:10

Mara
Baka
Website

Ambivalence wrote:

r/4chan is also a good choice if you feel 4chan is too raw, and you want 4chan quarantined and refined.

This has to be bait.
trippingballs.gif

^ #27 2016-05-30 19:43:24

Brian OA
Liver Extraordinaire
Website

No, politics don't matter much here. If tuuba had to be a derivative of osu's forums, it'd be fair to call it a private version of the public forums. So basically a cool kids club.

I live in /ic/

^ #28 2016-05-30 20:05:11

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Brian OA wrote:

No, politics don't matter much here. If tuuba had to be a derivative of osu's forums, it'd be fair to call it a private version of the public forums. So basically a cool kids club.

I live in /ic/

today in other news that surprised absolutely nobody

(I'm sorry I'm just salty I can't draw and I would do anything to be good at one specific non-shitnerd hobby)

(´・ω・`)

^ #29 2016-05-31 01:33:21

Brian OA
Liver Extraordinaire
Website

Git gud and draw more

^ #30 2016-05-31 17:43:31

InsectProxy
a moskito made it for a stig

I don't go to any other forums but I like the people who come out of SA.

LJHcm9k.png?1

Board footer

Cookie policy