Tuuba Time: 2021-09-19 14:10:37 | Local Time: 2021-09-19 11:10:37

You are not logged in.

^ #31 2016-06-11 11:16:36

tupsu
Sales Manager
From: south finland
Registered: 2016-05-19
Posts: 1,310
Website

Re: ITT: Things that you do that you think other people shouldn't be doing

bitch not everybody gets off on watching people die agonising deaths
as a matter of fact nobody normal does so you fucking cuckolds take your fucking death circlejerking in the fucking thread that's been made for it

people should not watch videos about an ex girlfriend who cracks eggs on them at night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ2ofp7 … e=youtu.be


(´・ω・`)

Offline

^ #32 2016-06-11 11:21:38

Mahogany
Pony
Registered: 2015-10-19
Posts: 612

Re: ITT: Things that you do that you think other people shouldn't be doing

tupsu wrote:

bitch not everybody gets off on watching people die agonising deaths
as a matter of fact nobody normal

No fucking shit hence why we're posting in this thread

tupsu wrote:

people should not watch videos about an ex girlfriend who cracks eggs on them at night

But sovietwomble is just the best youtuber anyway


"Real women will take your cash then leave. A waifu will be your devoted partner for life" -B1rd

Offline

^ #33 2016-06-11 13:33:30

Granger
Cash Money
From: Germany, Kebabland
Registered: 2015-10-20
Posts: 974
Website

Re: ITT: Things that you do that you think other people shouldn't be doing

Being THIS bored and having nothing better to do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWHV5IxDuB0


Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

Offline

^ #34 2016-06-11 16:00:09

tupsu
Sales Manager
From: south finland
Registered: 2016-05-19
Posts: 1,310
Website

Re: ITT: Things that you do that you think other people shouldn't be doing

Mahogany wrote:
tupsu wrote:

bitch not everybody gets off on watching people die agonising deaths
as a matter of fact nobody normal

No fucking shit hence why we're posting in this thread

tupsu wrote:

people should not watch videos about an ex girlfriend who cracks eggs on them at night

But sovietwomble is just the best youtuber anyway

we already told you to use the fucking containment for it, and it was meh at best and i was just trying to stay even slightly relevant to the thread


(´・ω・`)

Offline

Board footer

Cookie policy

Powered by Maki (r138/git:c447f31)

mascot