Tuuba Time: 2024-04-29 07:17:53 | Local Time: 2024-04-29 04:17:53

You are not logged in.

^ #76 2016-08-23 19:24:49

Plakkis
The absolute madman

Re: Tuuba Mafia 3: The Return of Mafia [TOWN VICTORY]

Wouldn't jump to conclusions based on that. And well, since I'm quite sure we have some woke townspeople around, the day won't end in a no lynch.

Friendly reminder that all no-lynchers on D1 are secretly helping mafia to win the game! Do not fall for the pacifist meme

Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.
No one is free as long as someone is in prison.

^ #77 2016-08-23 19:25:10

Sync

I agree, but it's not like you voted for him first. Your vote reason was bullshit too. I don't see how he pointed fingers at himself at all. Can you enlighten me?

"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."

-- B1rd

^ #78 2016-08-23 19:25:46

Sync

I should have quoted enet, but that's who I was referring to. This game is a little more active than what I'm used to.

"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."

-- B1rd

^ #79 2016-08-23 19:33:16

Mara
Baka
Website

zFkTmlG.png

enet (2) - Sync, GladiOol
FirstTroph (2) - fittan, enet
No vote (8) - IppE, FirstTroph, Multtari, Plakkis, Granger, Shiringo, tupsu, LunarStorm

^ #80 2016-08-23 19:41:36

enet
Womanizer

Sync wrote:

I agree, but it's not like you voted for him first. Your vote reason was bullshit too. I don't see how he pointed fingers at himself at all. Can you enlighten me?

He's been drawing unnecessary attention towards himself; maybe that's due to him being to a newer player or just being lost in the world of role play but even without fittan's vote I was going to vote him anyways, more especially considering fittan didn't even provide a reason for his.

My vote is obviously not set though considering a good half of the players have been silent/inactive so we'll need feedback from them but I find it best that votes start dropping in as soon as possible instead of no one voting at all as it promotes more activity from other players.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #81 2016-08-23 19:47:32

Sync

I don't think it's fair to call them silent or inactive considering the game only started a few hours ago.

I still don't see how that's him pointing fingers at himself, and I'm still suspicious of you. I'm not willing to call for your lynch until I hear input from other law-abiding citizens though. Voting isn't the problem - it's who you voted for and why.

-- B1rd

^ #82 2016-08-23 19:50:14

enet
Womanizer

We'll just have to wait for now.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #83 2016-08-23 19:51:48

Granger
Cash Money
Website

GladiOol wrote:

Then why make the early vote? Creating chaos like that on day one, I don't like it. I'm keeping my vote.

Thats generally how it works.

But hey, if you think we should lynch EneT for bandwagooning okay. Could be a mafia strat to quickly get rid of a towny.
Then again, statistically a townie lynch is inevitable either way, given that mafia always has way less people than town.

Its late and im tired as fuck, catch ya later.

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #84 2016-08-23 19:51:50

Plakkis
The absolute madman

Sync wrote:

I don't think it's fair to call them silent or inactive considering the game only started a few hours ago.

I still don't see how that's him pointing fingers at himself, and I'm still suspicious of you. I'm not willing to call for your lynch until I hear input from other law-abiding citizens though. Voting isn't the problem - it's who you voted for and why.

From my interpretion, the RP he started was on the wrong tracks and that caused me to think he's a bit suspicious too at first. But hey, no one is born to take on roles.

I myself wouldn't still go for the vote, just for the fear of a jester. Chaos can be controlled, but letting someone have a free win based on just clearing out the garbage is a bit dumb.

Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.

^ #85 2016-08-23 19:52:03

FirstTroph
Retard in denial

So, basically, instead of voting for those who are being quite, as it usually happens (at least, in my experience), we're voting for those who are drawing a lot of attention to themselves? I mean, I totally agree that I got carried away, as I said before, but people like me are just what the mafia's waiting and praying for, we keep most of the attention on ourselves and getting votes while mafia is just sliently looking at this whole show and waiting for such guys to get as many votes as possible and then securing their lynching by voting themselves.

^ #86 2016-08-23 19:53:44

Plakkis
The absolute madman

FirstTroph wrote:

So, basically, instead of voting for those who are being quite, as it usually happens (at least, in my experience), we're voting for those who are drawing a lot of attention to themselves? I mean, I totally agree that I got carried away, as I said before, but people like me are just what the mafia's waiting and praying for, we keep most of the attention on ourselves and getting votes while mafia is just sliently looking at this whole show and waiting for such guys to get as many votes as possible and then securing their lynching by voting themselves.

Gotta take the advantage of having active people. Get their defences out and check what they might be up to.
Can't really vote for people who hasn't even visited the forum once the game started, that if something would be a good opportunity for a precise mafia strike if anything (considering how bandwagons might get out of hand)

^ #87 2016-08-23 19:57:13

FirstTroph
Retard in denial

Granger wrote:

But hey, if you think we should lynch EneT for bandwagooning okay. Could be a mafia strat to quickly get rid of a towny.

Plus this. Favourite tactic of certain types of mafia as well, so I guess
Vote: enet
A shaky vote, most likely to reconsider further on, but I'll keep it for now.

^ #88 2016-08-23 19:59:14

FirstTroph
Retard in denial

Plakkis wrote:
FirstTroph wrote:

Gotta take the advantage of having active people. Get their defences out and check what they might be up to.
Can't really vote for people who hasn't even visited the forum once the game started, that if something would be a good opportunity for a precise mafia strike if anything (considering how bandwagons might get out of hand)

Good point. I think, in general, the actions should be made after first 24 hours or so.

^ #89 2016-08-23 20:01:32

Plakkis
The absolute madman

Considering we have 48 hour deadlines for inactivity, 24 hours is where the quiet ones will get suspicious in my eyes.

I might be quilty of this at times too, since irl and I'm not a mobile poster unless Mara forces me to probe his anus

^ #90 2016-08-23 20:01:41

enet
Womanizer

I wasn't even bandwagoning; I had my own reasons while for now, people seem to be bandwagoning against me.

latest?cb=20100923045834

Board footer

Cookie policy