1) Do not quote your role PM or anything the mod gives to you.
2) Do not post screenshots or any sort of factual evidence of private communications, either with the mod or amongst yourselves.
3) Do not edit your posts. Feel free to double/triple post.
4) Do not talk outside of the thread, unless your role PM allows so.
5) Mod has the final say on any issue. If the mod makes a mistake, feel free to PM him to sort it out.
6) If you have any questions regarding your role, feel free to PM the mod.
7) Dead men tell no tales. Dead people may not post in the thread. Don't be that guy.
1) Game starts at Day.
2) Deadlines will be one week tentatively. Extensions may be placed depending on the activity.
3) You may vote someone by using this format: Vote : Player -- You may also choose to not lynch anyone. Vote: No-Lynch
4) You may also remove your vote by using this format: Unvote : Player
5) When a player receives more than half of the total votes at any point during the day, that player is automatically lynched.
6) Once a player is lynched, there shall be no posting in the thread even before the mod posts the lynch scene. Night will commence shortly.
7) If no one has been lynched, and the deadline has passed, the person with the most votes gets lynched. If there is a tie, the one who reached the tying amount of votes first, is lynched.
8) A player has to remain active, at least one post per 48 hours. If a player has not posted for 48 hours, one may request for them to be prodded.
9) If the player prodded doesn't respond, a he/she will be replaced.
10) If the player gets prodded three times already and still becomes inactive he/she will be automatically replaced.
11) If no replacement can be found. The player will be modkilled instead.
1) Night lasts 48 hours.
2) Any roles or factions with active night abilities may choose to use them by PM-ing the mod (see the Role PM for role-specific instructions).
3) Once the deadline for night has passed, all actions not received will count as a No Action.
4) Thread gets locked for the night.
1) Town wins when they eliminate all threats to the town.
2) Any other faction wins when they control half the votes during Day unless otherwise specified in the Role PM.
LunarStorm - Bookie (D1 - Lynched)
Shiringo - Cop (N1 - Killed)
Multtari - Mason (N1 - Killed)
Sync - Townie (D2 - Lynched)
fittan - ?????? (N2 - ????????)
tupsu - Mafia Janitor (N2 - Killed)
Granger - Mafia Motion Detector (D3 - Lynched)
I'm in (for some lynching)
Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.
No one is free as long as someone is in prison.
In, i guess.
"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."
im a mafia newbie, can i still play? i did watch http://www.thetown.gg/ when it was on, so i kinda understand what to do.
"This miserable mode
Maintain the melancholy souls of those
Who lived withouten infamy or praise."
You don't need experience to play; just stay active and go with the flow.