Tuuba Time: 2024-04-30 12:01:42 | Local Time: 2024-04-30 09:01:42

You are not logged in.

^ #16156 2017-02-12 02:18:15

SaigonAlice
Token SJW

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

thelewa wrote:

any of you ever get bullied in school?

I remember getting my pants pulled down in front of the class in elementary. I was so peeved! But then I threw water at their desks and placed thumbtacks on their chairs. This one guy was in so much pain that he cried. So maybe I wasn't such a victim after all? Lol.

I was even bullied by this one teacher. He asked me what I wanted to be in the future and I answered that I wanted to be a gardener. He then joked that I was too fat to be one and that I would just roll around in the grass. Then the whole class laughed! Made me cry really hard at break afterwards.

It calmed down a bit in high school but I think I was still a source of humour for a lot of people. I became more wildly effeminate (in addition to my lack of mouth filter). Didn't help that I became openly gay at my 3rd year.

Yknow being bullied definitely fucked me up. Like what Brian said, you get more bitter and defensive.

Anyway, I think we all deserve an air hug. *hugs* You all have been so strong that it makes me proud.. Just tone down on the ironic racism for a bit lol.

^ #16157 2017-02-12 02:40:48

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Yeah, it sucks getting bullied, I hated my hair for so long in middle school. It went down to my waist and I had to cut it just because my bullies. It does teach you a few things like standing up for yourself.

I mean now, when I hear someone talking smack about me, I simply confront them because I'm not a bitch :^)

^ #16158 2017-02-12 02:44:51

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

SaigonAlice wrote:
thelewa wrote:

any of you ever get bullied in school?

I remember getting my pants pulled down in front of the class in elementary. I was so peeved! But then I threw water at their desks and placed thumbtacks on their chairs. This one guy was in so much pain that he cried. So maybe I wasn't such a victim after all? Lol.

I was even bullied by this one teacher. He asked me what I wanted to be in the future and I answered that I wanted to be a gardener. He then joked that I was too fat to be one and that I would just roll around in the grass. Then the whole class laughed! Made me cry really hard at break afterwards.

It calmed down a bit in high school but I think I was still a source of humour for a lot of people. I became more wildly effeminate (in addition to my lack of mouth filter). Didn't help that I became openly gay at my 3rd year.

Yknow being bullied definitely fucked me up. Like what Brian said, you get more bitter and defensive.

Anyway, I think we all deserve an air hug. *hugs* You all have been so strong that it makes me proud.. Just tone down on the ironic racism for a bit lol.

it's unironic

fittan.gif

^ #16159 2017-02-12 02:45:46

sonatora
SHSL Meme

Pirtelö wrote:
thelewa wrote:

whenever someone threw a bant my way I just threw a bant back and they gave me instant respect and invited me to their place to fuck their sister

you're fucking hilarious I've been laughing at this for solid 5 minutes

for many people these memories remain alive and follow them around. we're most fragile around our teenage years I believe and sadly such events really shape people and make them unable to let go.
some people believe that they "grew" out of it, but you can still see how these events haunt them in the smallest details. I find it quite saddening that for way too many people school years weren't a pleasant experience.

Bullying changes you as a person

High School was a living hell. It's that point of the human lifespan where we find purpose, we try to reach out on other people. I was the unfortunate one, sadly. I experienced quite the punishment for not talking to people that much. I find talking and managing other people and their empathy (or lack thereof) on me. Physical, emotional, even academic sabotage, you name it, they've done it.

Bullying got the point where I became the laughingstock most of the time. No one took me in a serious manner. No one reached out because they thought I was riding along. I stopped trying. I never got to release all the pent-up stress of those four years, as I really have no one to reach out to.

Right now, College has been the best few years of my life, and it still is. I've had fair share of friends, and people listened.  It's still a constant battle inside me, however, on how am I going to face my old classmates. Those memories still haunt me today, but I try my best to go forward in life and grow.

isitoolate

^ #16160 2017-02-12 03:05:01

thelewa
absolute

phew

six hours of streaming feels like a day at work

We do not die - we go to hell to regroup.

^ #16161 2017-02-12 03:14:16

SaigonAlice
Token SJW

Hika wrote:

Yeah, it sucks getting bullied, I hated my hair for so long in middle school. It went down to my waist and I had to cut it just because my bullies. It does teach you a few things like standing up for yourself.

I mean now, when I hear someone talking smack about me, I simply confront them because I'm not a bitch :^)

What girl!!! I would kill for long hair (even though us Asian's hair is dry as hell) Anyway I'll beat their jealous asses for you.

Last edited by SaigonAlice (2017-02-12 03:21:55)

^ #16162 2017-02-12 04:20:57

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Bitch. Let me know if you need me to kill someone. I got you.

^ #16163 2017-02-12 05:16:20

SaigonAlice
Token SJW

Our pussies are alligned

^ #16164 2017-02-12 06:06:24

Brian OA
Liver Extraordinaire
Website

thelewa wrote:

phew

six hours of streaming feels like a day at work

It's equal parts satisfying and exhausting

^ #16165 2017-02-12 07:00:07

Mara
Baka
Website

Hades Izanami wrote:

And ffs, dont try to hit your opponent when its performing a distortion, Arakune's DD has hitboxes on the sides.

This was just a major brainfart on my end. That was the first time I ever saw Arakune's DD so it confused me a little bit since most of them are like horizontal attacks and shit.

^ #16166 2017-02-12 07:09:53

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

SaigonAlice wrote:

Our pussies are alligned

honestly.

also I'm gonna do some venting. I was drinking with some friends and I was left alone with one that I hadn't talked to one on one yet and he literally listened to be bitch. Seriously. He listened to me bitch all night about how unsatisfied I was with my life while drunk off my ass. That is a great person.

And he also listened to me explain shit ppl didn't care about.
So blessed really.

^ #16167 2017-02-12 07:47:30

SaigonAlice
Token SJW

God Bless

^ #16168 2017-02-12 08:03:43

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Ha meant to say listen to me bitch*

^ #16169 2017-02-12 10:26:11

peach

Brian OA wrote:
peach wrote:
Brian OA wrote:

I posted in another group's illustration thread

Everyone became too depressed to draw and then someone posted this

http://puu.sh/tRS1p/a65304c921.PNG

she does that a lot don't worry about it

actually, the fuck are you doing here *and* there?

i've been there since like 2012 yo

^ #16170 2017-02-12 11:04:42

Brian OA
Liver Extraordinaire
Website

Cool, that's when I left

Board footer

Cookie policy