Tuuba Time: 2024-04-19 09:33:50 | Local Time: 2024-04-19 06:33:50

You are not logged in.

^ #17761 2018-02-09 08:46:15

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

My girlfriend is Jewish, I can't be a Nazi, but I must say I do share their thoughts on economic policies, if that's something to go on.

You should not apologise, as I joke quite a bit with it.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #17762 2018-02-09 10:25:35

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

tekihtimaliolan wrote:

would you guys date a girl/boy with opposing political views ? how much would it matter to you?

I'm dating someone with moderately more conservative views than I have (our opinions kind of align in the worldwide scale but we vote polar opposites in local elections) and I must confess I considered hitting them when I found out who they voted for in the most recent elections, but it really isn't a huge deal for us
I wouldn't date an outright nazi or someone staunchly homophobic though, seeing as wanting to fuck girls is a significant part of my sexuality

(´・ω・`)

^ #17763 2018-02-09 10:51:28

SaigonAlice
Token SJW

Aurelianus Augustus wrote:

My girlfriend is Jewish, I can't be a Nazi, but I must say I do share their thoughts on economic policies, if that's something to go on.

You should not apologise, as I joke quite a bit with it.

Which policies exactly?

tupsu wrote:
tekihtimaliolan wrote:

would you guys date a girl/boy with opposing political views ? how much would it matter to you?

I'm dating someone with moderately more conservative views than I have (our opinions kind of align in the worldwide scale but we vote polar opposites in local elections) and I must confess I considered hitting them when I found out who they voted for in the most recent elections, but it really isn't a huge deal for us
I wouldn't date an outright nazi or someone staunchly homophobic though, seeing as wanting to fuck girls is a significant part of my sexuality

Lol I almost forgot that Right Wing homosexuals were a thing.

^ #17764 2018-02-09 11:05:11

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

tekihtimaliolan wrote:

politics, yes
religion, no

Aurelianus Augustus wrote:

There's your average-looking girl in terms of features. The guy is not so average-looking. He's an ape. :V

i always hated the slav women look and the addition of eastern genes make it no better

tupsu wrote:

there is literally nothing wrong with having a political opinion and it's almost always the left-aligning one who gets mad that the polar opposite thinks the other way (not talking relationships, i have no experience). that being said i could never date a complete cultural marxist, the kind to want to erase race, borders and cultural traditions entirely. i'm proud of being finnish and proud that if i have children they will be finnish

fittan.gif

^ #17765 2018-02-09 11:10:47

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Idk how Slav women differ from any other women in Europe apart from the Nordic ones. You literally can't recognise the difference between, for example, Italian ones and the ones from here. I should know since I've been to Italy and had Italian friends who moved here.
I'm interested to hear what makes them look different in your eyes. Maybe you're referring to the more Eastern Slavs and not the ones from here?

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #17766 2018-02-09 12:18:13

SaigonAlice
Token SJW

fittan wrote:

i always hated the slav women look and the addition of eastern genes make it no better

that being said i could never date a complete cultural marxist, the kind to want to erase race, borders and cultural traditions entirely. i'm proud of being finnish and proud that if i have children they will be finnish

um, as I remember it, the finnish people have mongol admixture?

^ #17767 2018-02-09 14:49:46

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

SaigonAlice wrote:

um, as I remember it, the finnish people have mongol admixture?

Wikipedia wrote:

Haplogroup U5 is estimated to be the oldest mtDNA haplogroup in Europe and is found in the whole of Europe at a low frequency, but seems to be found in significantly higher levels among Finns, Estonians and the Sami people. The original European hunter-gatherers that populated large parts of Europe before the early farmers appeared are outside the genetic variation of modern populations, but most similar to Finnish individuals.

With regard to the Y-chromosome, the most common haplogroups of the Finns are N1c (59%), I1a (28%), R1a (5%) and R1b (3.5%). Haplogroup N1c, which is found mainly in a few countries in Europe (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Russia), is a subgroup of the haplogroup N (Y-DNA) distributed across northern Eurasia and estimated in a 2006 study to be 10,000–20,000 years old and suggested to have entered Europe about 12,000–14,000 years ago from Asia.

Finns show very little if any Mediterranean and African genes but on the other hand almost 10% of Finnish genes seem to be shared with Siberian populations. Nevertheless, more than 80% of Finnish genes are from a single ancient Northeastern European population, while most Europeans are a mixture of 3 or more principal components.

tl;dr: The finnic hablogroup originates from a similar region as the mongolic, but is genetically different. Obviously admixture of mongols happened to most if not all eastern european cultures due to the sheer size of the mongol empire at it's largest.

I don't see how that's all that relevant though, since especially the finnish people vary greatly genetically within themselves:

Wikipedia wrote:

Variation within Finns is, according to fixation index (FST) values, greater than anywhere else in Europe. Greatest intra-Finnish FST distance is found about 60, greatest intra-Swedish FST distance about 25. FST distances between for example Germans, French and Hungarians is only 10, and between Estonians, Russians and Poles it is also 10. Thus Finns from different parts of the country are more remote from each other genetically compared to many European peoples between themselves. The closest genetic relatives for Finns are Estonians (FST to Helsinki 40 and to Kuusamo 90) and Swedes (FST to Helsinki 50 and to Kuusamo 100). The FST values given here are actual values multiplied by 10,000. The great intra-Finnish (FST) distance between Western Finns and Eastern Finns supports the theorized dual origin of the Finns based on the regional distribution of the two major Y-DNA haplogroups, N1c in Eastern Finland and I1a in Western Finland.

^ #17768 2018-02-09 14:56:51

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

fittan wrote:
tupsu wrote:

there is literally nothing wrong with having a political opinion and it's almost always the left-aligning one who gets mad that the polar opposite thinks the other way (not talking relationships, i have no experience). that being said i could never date a complete cultural marxist, the kind to want to erase race, borders and cultural traditions entirely. i'm proud of being finnish and proud that if i have children they will be finnish

I really wouldn't care if said candidate wasn't a creationist who supports Finland exiting the EU, has previously suggested Finnish rapists should be sent to Estonian prisons, believes in Swedish no-go zones, etc etc
Marxists of all kinds can die in a fire

(´・ω・`)

^ #17769 2018-02-09 16:25:02

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

oh ye forgot to reply

SaigonAlice wrote:
tupsu wrote:
tekihtimaliolan wrote:

Lol I almost forgot that Right Wing homosexuals were a thing.

uh, what, lol
who are you calling gay and/or right wing now

(´・ω・`)

^ #17770 2018-02-09 20:03:00

Plakkis
The absolute madman

Assumptions are stronk with SA

Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.
No one is free as long as someone is in prison.

^ #17771 2018-02-09 22:22:02

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

tupsu wrote:

I really wouldn't care if said candidate wasn't a creationist who supports Finland exiting the EU, has previously suggested Finnish rapists should be sent to Estonian prisons, believes in Swedish no-go zones, etc etc
Marxists of all kinds can die in a fire

i know better than to actually politics on forums but in a democracy anyone has the right to vote for any candidate for any reason and there is zero right you have to complain about that

fittan.gif

^ #17772 2018-02-10 01:42:37

SaigonAlice
Token SJW

the point is that you deride slavic women for having eastern blood but admit finnish people (whom of which you are a part of) have the same. cognitive dissonance no jutsu much?

^ #17773 2018-02-10 05:22:32

silmarilen
ציצימרילן

tekihtimaliolan wrote:

I wouldn't mind having different political views, but there are some parties that would instantly be a no from me if they voted for that. Namely pvv, FvD, 50plus and DENK because 3 of them are based on populism and one is sucking Erdogan's dick.

^ #17774 2018-02-10 05:58:04

silmarilen
ציצימרילן

Wow it's been over a year since we reached page 1000.

^ #17775 2018-02-10 07:20:21

Pirtelö
Cosmic Bun

I ain't worried because I was blessed with finding a Serbian Angel who seems to share a very similar pov about many things with me. Including liking the same kind of fucking memes. Truly a beautiful sight to behold

16:02:42     Plakkis| You're beyond help sorry

"When you're hungry, eat potato, not ass" t. Jonne 2023

Board footer

Cookie policy