You are not logged in.

^ #8581 2016-05-27 20:09:52

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

Pirtelö wrote:
tupsu wrote:

I'm at a rock concert and this doesn't rank high on my top enjoyable experiences, everything is too loud my feet hurt and the current band on is badly screaming Adele - Hello into the mic and every once in a while at random intervals a speaker pops or something
have to stay for another hour at least though so :||||||

>_< I think this is what I dislike about concerts & parties the most, I can't understand how people can stand such loud noises for long periods. I get used to it after a while, but afterwards I feel like I'm deaf.

exactly
I was just saying to a friend how I would enjoy it this much more if the speakers were turned just a bit down
I'm definitely buying those volume decreasing earphones/plugs/buds asap (need it for the fucking handbells I play anyway cause I don't want to be deaf at a young age, plus I'm one of those people who consider usual life too loud at times)

at least the bands are progressively getting better, though the current one just started playing uptown funk which makes me want to retract that statement

(´・ω・`)

^ #8582 2016-05-27 20:33:45

Granger
Cash Money
Website

I guess theres a advantage in being almost deaf after all. I can just remove my hearing aids and there u go.jpg

Aurelianus Augustus wrote:

I don't know, ask Granger.

Im not a futa thank you very much.

Last edited by Granger (2016-05-27 20:35:24)

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #8583 2016-05-27 21:03:48

enet
Womanizer

tupsu wrote:

exactly
I was just saying to a friend how I would enjoy it this much more if the speakers were turned just a bit down
I'm definitely buying those volume decreasing earphones/plugs/buds asap (need it for the fucking handbells I play anyway cause I don't want to be deaf at a young age, plus I'm one of those people who consider usual life too loud at times)

at least the bands are progressively getting better, though the current one just started playing uptown funk which makes me want to retract that statement

Why are you posting here while you're in a concert?
I know I wouldn't be.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #8584 2016-05-27 21:45:26

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

enet wrote:
tupsu wrote:

exactly

Why are you posting here while you're in a concert?
I know I wouldn't be.

based on the comments how much do you think I was enjoying it
also, being on phone = good creep blocker

(´・ω・`)

^ #8585 2016-05-27 22:02:13

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

it took me until now to realise that I totally mixed up two completely different people earlier
I can't delete it since I think it was quoted before so I'll just live with the shame

(´・ω・`)

^ #8586 2016-05-28 06:56:30

Pirtelö
Cosmic Bun

tupsu wrote:

(need it for the fucking handbells I play anyway cause I don't want to be deaf at a young age, plus I'm one of those people who consider usual life too loud at times)

it's because life is actually that loud and people don't give a shit about their hearing it seems. my brother bought a huge set of speakers, and every time he comes back from the army I have to mentally prepare myself for a weekend full of things shaking and vibrating in my room because that shit's way too loud

Granger wrote:

I guess theres a advantage in being almost deaf after all. I can just remove my hearing aids and there u go.jpg

pls

16:02:42     Plakkis| You're beyond help sorry

"When you're hungry, eat potato, not ass" t. Jonne 2023

^ #8587 2016-05-28 07:26:04

Granger
Cash Money
Website

Ahhh quiet bliss on demand, anywhere, anytime. Pls annoying you? Pretend to sort out your hair and turn off the decive. Bliss. =3=

^ #8588 2016-05-28 07:34:42

Plakkis
The absolute madman

People should try classical concerts if they want a pleasant live music performance w/o the massive dBs

Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.
No one is free as long as someone is in prison.

^ #8589 2016-05-28 08:03:25

B1rd
-

I went to one of those last month. It was a great experience, just make sure you get a good seat so you don't have to crane your neck for 2 hours.

^ #8590 2016-05-28 08:41:31

Pirtelö
Cosmic Bun

B1rd wrote:

I went to one of those last month. It was a great experience, just make sure you get a good seat so you don't have to crane your neck for 2 hours.

I went to a few with Tom and always had to do that, at some point I just gave up ;_; they're all ridiculously tall and shit

16:02:42     Plakkis| You're beyond help sorry

"When you're hungry, eat potato, not ass" t. Jonne 2023

^ #8591 2016-05-28 08:52:48

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Plakkis wrote:

People should try classical concerts if they want a pleasant live music performance w/o the massive dBs

People are way too uncultured for that. Better listen to dem dank niggers yo.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #8592 2016-05-28 09:23:22

Granger
Cash Money
Website

I have no idea why the local teatre considers the (left) side balcon seats second rate... as far im concernered you sit just perfectly there.
Who even wants to sit up into the orchestras faces?

^ #8593 2016-05-28 10:38:03

sonatora
SHSL Meme

So yesterday I saw what it looks like to be a kebab beating the crap out of a common citizen and calls it self defense

I don't know the full story because I was eating a burger while passing through them.

But that's not all folks. While I was looking at the poor man, he stared daggers at me. I walked faster than usual while not looking into him.

Then I forgot about the leftover chicken wings. Fuck

fucking autocorrect I swear to jesus

Last edited by sonatora (2016-05-28 10:44:01)

isitoolate

^ #8594 2016-05-28 10:59:45

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Plakkis wrote:

I'm a classically trained piano student, do you really think I can't appreciate classical music
I actually want to learn orchestral percussion and somehow bribe myself into an orchestra

Granger wrote:

I have no idea why the local teatre considers the (left) side balcon seats second rate... as far im concernered you sit just perfectly there.
Who even wants to sit up into the orchestras faces?

you can't see all the percussionists from there, that's why

(´・ω・`)

^ #8595 2016-05-28 11:34:39

enet
Womanizer

sonatora wrote:

So yesterday I saw what it looks like to be a kebab beating the crap out of a common citizen and calls it self defense

I don't know the full story because I was eating a burger while passing through them.

But that's not all folks. While I was looking at the poor man, he stared daggers at me. I walked faster than usual while not looking into him.

Then I forgot about the leftover chicken wings. Fuck

fucking autocorrect I swear to jesus

Awww fuck man, those chicken wings.  Too bad; you let some good chicken go to waste.

latest?cb=20100923045834

Board footer

Cookie policy