Tuuba Time: 2024-05-18 11:16:47 | Local Time: 2024-05-18 08:16:47

You are not logged in.

^ #8656 2016-05-29 12:41:01

Plakkis
The absolute madman

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

ITT: Nihilism

Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.
No one is free as long as someone is in prison.

^ #8657 2016-05-29 12:41:19

enet
Womanizer

Sync wrote:

The girl was probably an attention whore like most all girls

but I'll let you in on something, EneT: you're not hard to understand. Edgy little boys are very simple people, and I don't think anybody here doesn't see that. So no, it's not that they don't understand you. You're a hedonistic, weak, selfish, pathetic faggot like everybody else. On top of that, your personality is awful and you're a weeaboo with a shitty weeaboo avatar. You have absolutely nothing going for you in life. Instead of scoffing at people who are enlightened by the futility of their miserable existence, you should consider their point of view and seriously contemplate suicide yourself because you are an insignificant speck who will never amount to anything useful, worthwhile, or interesting. How you don't deeply hate yourself is beyond me, and it really manifests your ignorance because you are truly a piece of shit. In this universe of blurred lines and confusion, one thing is definitely clear: you are a toxin. Your presence is miasmatic. The best possible action you could take to further humanity would be killing yourself immediately.

Nope, you don't understand, because all you're doing is throwing out words and thoughts without knowing anything about my life; who I am and what are my capabilities.  Saying I'll never amount to anything is clear of that fact, so you're either just trolling me or just ignorant.

Let me explain on the chance that it is the latter:

Hidden text

The first gift you are ever given is life but it's not only your parents that are responsible for this. 
The lineage of each and every person runs deep and the nature of everyone's birth is very complex.  You were born from your Mother and Father and in turn, they were born from their own Mothers and Fathers.  It goes on and on for hundreds of years, even thousands.  If even one thing were different; if certain events didn't happen, you wouldn't be born.  If someone were to die early; if certain people didn't meet; the whole world is connected in one way or another and if something were even slightly different, you wouldn't exist.  In short, your life is meaningful; no matter what you think; no matter how shitty your life is, you are lucky to be alive.  Life is the best gift you have ever been given; the best gift you can ever be given.  It's a gift not just given to you by your parents but the nature of humankind itself.  Whether you choose to believe in a God or not, one thing is for certain; your life is precious.
Thinking of life as an object, the life you hold is not your own; it's something you pass on, to your children and to theirs.  You have the choice to do what you want with your life; mould it into whatever shape you want, but if you squander your life then you spit on the many people that gave it to you; not just your ancestors but the people who were connected with them also, as they played a part in your existence too.  If you don't cherish the life you have been given, then you don't deserve to hold it in the first place.

Feelings of self hatred, self harm, suicide and all that are selfish and pessimistic.  They only choose to think of themselves rather than think of others and don't think of the bigger picture.  They fail to think optimistically, only thinking of the 'now' rather than thinking of the 'then' and the 'when'.  They hold no respect for themselves or the world around them and they refuse to believe that their life is precious; that it could be something more than it is now and that they could do something about it. Weak minds, all of them; each and every single one not deserving of their life.

Whatever you think of me now, I faced depression for the first 16 years of my life.  Under the roof of my own house I experienced pain, both physically and mentally; living in fear and oppression each and every single day.  There were times when I would contemplate suicide but those were only momentarily and I would immediately rebuke those thoughts afterwards.
Why?
Because those thoughts were stupid and lacking of good reason; I knew this even from a young age and from a young age I knew that suicide and self harm are things only weak people do, and I refused to believe that I was weak, so eventually, thoughts like that disappeared when I was 11.  Self hatred was something I never understood because personally, I loved myself more than anything; even if I were to lose my friends and lose those that were close to me, I always believed that some way, some how in the future, I would be able to move on, rise up again and carry on with my life.  Facing severe sadness everyday, I still treated myself well, cherishing those momentary happy moments in life; I chose to get through the sadness with actions and optimistic thinking rather than going the dark path.  I strived to be happy and I looked keenly forward to the future; cherished the happy moments of the past and did the best I could do in the present, rather than not thinking of the future; cursing my past and spiting myself in the present.

I'm not the only one, I know many other people that faced depression but chose not to be stupid, and they got through it fine, just like me.  Whatever their reason is, cutting themselves or whatever, is never justified enough to be considered reasonable.  Whether they've overcome it or not, I refuse to respect them especially knowing that there are people strong willed enough not to do those things.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #8658 2016-05-29 12:45:26

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

enet wrote:

Same goes for people that contemplate suicide, both are weak minded and both are the kind of people I hold no sympathy or respect for.  I would never feel bad for someone that deserves to die; natural selection.

While I won't jump on the "bash enet" bandwagon, I will say that you're very much lacking in critical thinking. You have absolutely ignored every option and concluded that slitting wrists = idiots who should die.
Now, I don't mind branding those kind of people idiots as well, because no matter how mentally behind you are, harming yourself knowing that you won't achieve shit with it IS idiocy (and thinking that you WILL achieve anything is obliviousness which is just as bad), but there is room for improvement. Just because you do a mistake once it doesn't mean you can't learn from it; her mistake just happened to be something she can't erase.

It's also disgusting to see the people that bash you do it solely for fun, having no arguments as to why you made an incredibly retarded post, because it's the easiest to just tell someone "you moron" without even trying to point out why and how.
From that angle, you don't deserve a single edgy post (not that you really give a shit anyways), but don't be fooled: what you wrote makes you look incredibly immature and you ought to give your ideals some backbone to have a reason for existing and not just because you thought it up.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #8659 2016-05-29 12:47:01

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

T H A T S I L L E G A L
no like really, I highly suggest that ippe deletes that since discussion of illegal drugs can get server owners in fairly deep shit

enet, TLDR 'wah wah I had depression and I believe that everyone should struggle and feel exactly like me during depression'
I'm diagnosed with depression too you fucking baby and I don't feel the urge to reeee and insult everyone walking around with self harm scars even if I haven't engaged in it myself

(´・ω・`)

^ #8660 2016-05-29 12:49:40

enet
Womanizer

I don't insult them, where did you get that idea?
I just don't make contact with them, why would I insult them?  That's a waste of my time and I'd rather not have anything to do with them instead.

These are my thoughts, my beliefs.  I don't see anything moronic behind my reasoning so the conclusion I get from those that insult me is that they're just butthurt.

'Oh look at this guy, he doesn't care for a certain group of human lives, he's an asshole.'

Last edited by enet (2016-05-29 12:59:21)

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #8661 2016-05-29 12:56:44

Granger
Cash Money
Website

>onion links

Cmon, you dont have to go that deep into memenet to find lethal substances that'll kill you with small doses.
Otherwise, nice burn.

Okay, ill tell you somethin EneT. You dont seem to understand how depression works, really. Cutting is not a point of weakness but a way of dealing with, a bad way admittedly but... anyways cutting is a distraction, avoidance, its what (some) depressed people do to get a little peace of mind for a while since the endorphin rush you get from that kind of pain quite literally flushes your thoughts.

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #8662 2016-05-29 12:56:48

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

tupsu wrote:

T H A T S I L L E G A L

886467.gif

^ #8663 2016-05-29 13:01:41

enet
Womanizer

Granger wrote:

>onion links

Cmon, you dont have to go that deep into memenet to find lethal substances that'll kill you with small doses.
Otherwise, nice burn.

Okay, ill tell you somethin EneT. You dont seem to understand how depression works, really. Cutting is not a point of weakness but a way of dealing with, a bad way admittedly but... anyways cutting is a distraction, avoidance, its what (some) depressed people do to get a little peace of mind for a while since the endorphin rush you get from that kind of pain quite literally flushes your thoughts.

Yes, and that exactly is weakness, they're choosing an easy way out rather than the harder albeit, better way.

Last edited by enet (2016-05-29 13:02:07)

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #8664 2016-05-29 13:06:27

Yoeri
No
Website

enet wrote:

'Oh look at this guy, he doesn't care for a certain group of human lives, he's an asshole.'

"HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG"

"destroy rectums or destroy yourself" - Pirtelö

^ #8665 2016-05-29 13:06:35

Granger
Cash Money
Website

Look, id rather cut myself than be completly unproductive, accomplishing nothing for a whole day yet again.
Just to clarify: i dont cut - i've other methods that dont leave jarring scars. (Rubberbands anyone? Stings like a motherfucker.)

Am i weak for fighting and trying to carry on? Nah, fuck you.

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #8666 2016-05-29 13:09:10

enet
Womanizer

It seems you don't understand my words, so I'll stop my conversation with you here.

Yoeri wrote:
enet wrote:

"HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG"

Not caring for the Jews was never wrong, what was wrong was he chose to eliminate them.  Nice try but poor context.

Last edited by enet (2016-05-29 13:10:59)

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #8667 2016-05-29 13:09:53

Sync

Wow, what a ruckus!

"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."

-- B1rd

^ #8668 2016-05-29 13:10:55

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Granger wrote:

No, just no. There is no explaining it - harming any part of your body regardless of your thoughts is plain idiotic, but it doesn't mean you can't learn from it. That's why 90% of people who did it will in fact tell you that they regret what they've done, as they've learned that it was utterly pointless.

As for the chemicals released by your brain when you cut yourself - it's a poor substitute for merely finding something that calms you down. You can choose the easy way of ruining your hands for the rest of your life or the hard way of finding a way of escaping from that particular problem that you can't seem to face at the time.
Like I said at the start - there is no excuse for slitting your wrists no matter what you try to come up with.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #8669 2016-05-29 13:11:09

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

It's like a real active forum!

^ #8670 2016-05-29 13:12:28

enet
Womanizer

IppE wrote:

It's like a real active forum!

Yeah, maybe I should bring up controversial topics like this more often.

latest?cb=20100923045834

Board footer

Cookie policy