Tuuba Time: 2024-05-08 10:00:00 | Local Time: 2024-05-08 07:00:00

You are not logged in.

^ #9091 2016-05-31 14:14:08

Sync

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

B1rd wrote:
Sync wrote:
B1rd wrote:

Don't think your inane diatribe affects me in any way. Of course I'm not gonna respond to your spam; you are a fly to me, you should be feel privileged that I am even deigning to waste my time replying to you now. I wouldn't even expect you to grasp the intricacies of libertarianism because you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement; liberty if for intelligent productive people who can provide for themselves. You couldn't handle freedom, you wouldn't survive and you have such a small mind you simply can't grasp the concept of not living beneath the boot of your master. And even if you could, you get such pathetic spiteful pleasure to see people who aren't sheep like you being trodden by the foot at the state that you willingly lick the boot that is standing on you to bring others down as well. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way.

Didn't I tell you last time that I was a libertarian? Your reading comprehension is awful - how'd you even make it through Rand's books? Did you even read them? LOL! Nice assumptions though, friend. Can't accept that somebody on the same side can see through your idiocy without hiding behind the barrier of partisan politics? You're a disgrace to this ideology. It's people like you who make it look bad. The world will go nowhere with people like you spewing diarrhea over the internet.

I'm taking this from a Hanako-loving SJW defeater tumblrfag weaboo who donates money to dance game streamer chinks on Twitch. Get on your knees and submit to me, faggot. I'll turn you into the little girl you've always wanted to be. You won't have to live under the guise of a non-depraved person subhuman anymore.  No longer will you have to think about how 99% of this world murder you on the spot if they knew of your intense love for little girls because you'll be one yourself. I'll teach you to enjoy the taste of my cum which will be water to you in the end. I'll shit in your mouth and you'll hungrily accept it while I squeeze your mosquito tits until they pop! I'll kick your teeth in with my boots until you're toothless so you can perform fellatio on daddy without worrying about facing punishment for giving him a toothy BJ!

Try arguing with me on the internet one more time and see what fucking happens. I'll transform you into a living pile of rotten shit. It won't be hard; you're well on your way already, scumbag. I can't wait to torture your girly cock.

So you're a libertarian now? Sorry I mistook you for a faggot. Actually I've been wondering what you are, for all of the time I've had the displeasure of knowing you the all you've ever done is expunge rancid toxic sludge in the form of text; NEVER have you engaged anyone intellectually on any level, debated anyone, or said anything anyone would ever want to read. I'd be very worried if you were representing freedom. But you know what? I know that's not the case, you're not a libertarian, just an attention seeking failure of a person who would claim his own mum was dead for 10 seconds of attention. If extremely funny/sad how obvious you are projecting your own insecurities and trying to pass them off as an argument, but no matter how much you spam bold text and try and bait no one will ever take you seriously. I mean, trying to pass of as a libertarian and then the first thing you do is attack me for what I spend my money on and who I associate with? Just hilarious. Heard of the NAP nigger? Yeah, just try and initiate force against me or my property, bitch and see where it gets you...   Six feet under. Except I know you never act out on your perverse fantasies because all you are is and attention seeking internet tough guy who would squeal like a girl at the first time of a confrontation. I doubt you you could successfully leave your own house lol, I'm so scared of an obese manchild making threats on the internet hahah. Get real.

Hey, I think we got off on the wrong foot. I've read a lot of your posts and the truth of the matter is that I think you're a pretty interesting guy. I really am a libertarian and though I disagree with Rand on several key points I think she has excellent prose and her perspective is really unique. She's one of my favorite Russian authors, behind Dostoevsky and Chekhov. In fact, that's one of the reasons I decided to learn Russian - the literature. I want to read it in its untainted, untranslated form. It'll take awhile but I feel that, given the right motivation, I'll get there eventually. What about you? What other authors do you like reading? If you'd like any suggestions, let me know. In 2016 I've been focusing on economics a lot and I've read like 12 books so far (it's really changed my perspective, though I admit that I'm still a little mixed up. For example, how can one prove my existence within a state?).

Anyways, I just wanted to start over since you do seem to be smarter than most other people I see online, though maybe a little rambunctious, though naturally I genuinely find oddballs a thousand times more interesting than normal, regular people with boring opinions.

I mean...

Hidden text

JUST KIDDING LOLOLOL PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL PEDO MAD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD LOLOL PEDO PEDO PEDO PEDO YOU LIKE LITTLE GIRLS LOL YOU SICK FUCK LOL THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING LOLOL PEDO PEDO PEDO PEDO XD XD XD XD XD XD

XD XD XD XD XD PEDOPHILE MAD CUZ HE CAN'T RAPE CHILDREN FREELY XD XD LOL XDDD HOLY SHIT LOL CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THE LEA OF AUSTRALIA LOL THAT'S JUST FUCKED UP LOL XD THIS PEDO NEEDS TO GET V& BEFORE HE HARMS CHILDREN LOL LOL LOL XD XD

XD

XD

XD

XD

https://youtu.be/48rz8udZBmQ?t=4

"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."

-- B1rd

^ #9092 2016-05-31 14:15:49

enet
Womanizer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #9093 2016-05-31 14:21:15

B1rd
-

enet please shut it with your shitty commentary.

^ #9094 2016-05-31 14:23:28

enet
Womanizer

No.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #9095 2016-05-31 14:46:09

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

And cut

^ #9096 2016-05-31 15:08:39

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

y'all are a mess.

^ #9097 2016-05-31 15:25:00

sonatora
SHSL Meme

mess me up too mom

isitoolate

^ #9098 2016-05-31 16:21:56

GladiOol
Retarded Flower

At this point it just feels like B1rd is arguing with himself.

Also Sync, I fucking love you.

"This miserable mode
Maintain the melancholy souls of those
Who lived withouten infamy or praise."

^ #9099 2016-05-31 16:34:51

Brian OA
Liver Extraordinaire
Website

Aurelianus Augustus wrote:

For once I agree with your shitty post, Brian. :V

P.S. Your dreams are mine, remember that.
http://i.imgur.com/0wGPgv6.gif

;_;

^ #9100 2016-05-31 16:39:58

sonatora
SHSL Meme

hey brainflakes what do you think about stephen king's works

isitoolate

^ #9101 2016-05-31 17:01:57

Brian OA
Liver Extraordinaire
Website

Never read

^ #9102 2016-05-31 17:52:05

InsectProxy
a moskito made it for a stig

sonatora wrote:

hey brainflakes what do you think about stephen king's works

What do you think about Swery's works?

LJHcm9k.png?1

^ #9103 2016-05-31 18:22:27

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

sonatora wrote:

mess me up too mom

spanking?????

^ #9104 2016-05-31 18:32:08

sonatora
SHSL Meme

as long as it involves dishwashing liquid and leather then I'm in

Last edited by sonatora (2016-05-31 18:34:26)

isitoolate

^ #9105 2016-05-31 19:25:17

enet
Womanizer

They're opening a nude bar/restaurant here in London.  Should I check it out?

latest?cb=20100923045834

Board footer

Cookie policy