Tuuba Time: 2024-04-28 00:10:16 | Local Time: 2024-04-27 21:10:16

You are not logged in.

^ #151 2016-06-05 22:10:41

ksg
titteli

Re: The News Thread

Plakkis wrote:

Pretty amusing how they basically put "anti-immigrant" and "pro-IS" in the same basket

Last edited by ksg (2016-06-05 22:11:37)

i can't wait to live in the moment

^ #152 2016-06-10 18:36:08

B1rd
-

https://translate.google.com/translate? … edit-text=

Immigrant with a gun impales himself on sweden man's knife and dies, swede gets 2 years jail for manslaughter.

CUCK LEVEL OVER 9000

This is what happens when you give up your right to bear arms and your right to self-defense. You're not even allowed so much as pepper spray to defend yourself against violent immigrant hordes.

^ #153 2016-06-11 12:40:13

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

B1rd wrote:

https://translate.google.com/translate? … edit-text=

Immigrant with a gun impales himself on sweden man's knife and dies, swede gets 2 years jail for manslaughter.

CUCK LEVEL OVER 9000

This is what happens when you give up your right to bear arms and your right to self-defense. You're not even allowed so much as pepper spray to defend yourself against violent immigrant hordes.

>believing google translate of one extremist news site

in today: our central party's (main opposition party usually voted in by Russians) presidential candidate has been picked, shockingly is a woman, rather than the one legged corrupt ex mayor. this most likely means that the presidential race has been rounded off to either Russian heritage woman or corrupt old man
https://translate.google.com/translate? … t=&act=url (it's a trash translation but kinda legible)

(´・ω・`)

^ #154 2016-06-11 12:43:18

Granger
Cash Money
Website

tupsu wrote:

Hes cherrypicking them... Doesnt matter if he belives it or not because he wants us to belive this.

Which is to say: Into the trash it goes. Like any propaganda.

Last edited by Granger (2016-06-11 12:44:12)

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #155 2016-06-11 12:51:46

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

tupsu wrote:

this most likely means that the presidential race has been rounded off to either Russian heritage woman or corrupt old man

Presidental elections are often about choosing the lesser of two bads. Just look at the states, Hillary and Trump are both bad choices but at the end of the day you have to pick either one.

^ #156 2016-06-11 12:58:50

FuZ
cancer incarnate

no vote is best vote, let the simple minded people vote then cry when they realize their new president is full of shit

this is what happen with every presidential election in france but people keep doing it, i don't understand

Last edited by FuZ (2016-06-11 13:03:04)

^ #157 2016-06-11 13:04:46

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

IppE wrote:
tupsu wrote:

this most likely means that the presidential race has been rounded off to either Russian heritage woman or corrupt old man

Presidental elections are often about choosing the lesser of two bads. Just look at the states, Hillary and Trump are both bad choices but at the end of the day you have to pick either one.

I support russian heritage woman and think she's great actually, she's definitely a good part of the society and knows her shit about foreign policy incredibly well
re American elections, this is where you vote green/independent

FuZ wrote:

no vote is best vote, let the simple minded people vote then cry when they realize their new president is full of shit

this is what happen with every presidential election in france but people keep doing it, i don't understand

you realise you're a part of the problem and if you voted and got others to vote for the most normal candidate, you wouldn't be in this shit, right?
people like you who don't vote and then cry about the results are a little bit silly

Last edited by tupsu (2016-06-11 13:06:22)

(´・ω・`)

^ #158 2016-06-11 13:06:56

sonatora
SHSL Meme

IppE wrote:
tupsu wrote:

It's pretty much the same here

On one hand, we have a bunch of corrupt autists attempting to run for president. The other is an extremist, and most likrly a communist that supports the death penalty, the communist party, and probably the guillotine

isitoolate

^ #159 2016-06-11 13:12:08

FuZ
cancer incarnate

tupsu wrote:
FuZ wrote:

you realise you're a part of the problem and if you voted and got others to vote for the most normal candidate, you wouldn't be in this shit, right?
people like you who don't vote and then cry about the results are a little bit silly

i dont even care about politics

politics is like religion to me, a lot of cute promises but in the end fucking nothing, i don't want to be part of this

i'm not crying or anything, just observing and laughing at every voters crying after a year of their so wanted president

^ #160 2016-06-11 22:28:18

B1rd
-

Granger wrote:
tupsu wrote:

Hes cherrypicking them... Doesnt matter if he belives it or not because he wants us to belive this.

Which is to say: Into the trash it goes. Like any propaganda.

How fucking dare you accuse me of propagandizing. Right wing sites are not 'extremist' and if you don't think it's true you better start providing some evidence of the contrary.

I wonder what you think I'm 'cherrypicking'? Examples of immigrants committing crime, or people being not allowed to defend themselves? Because whatever it is I can back it up with laws and statistics. If you think your country being invaded by Muslims and third worlders while you aren't allowed any means to protect yourself is a good thing, perhaps you need to take of your ideological glasses and start viewing the world a bit more realistically.

Last edited by B1rd (2016-06-12 10:53:05)

^ #161 2016-06-12 17:24:57

Sync

Allahu akbar!

"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."

-- B1rd

^ #162 2016-06-12 17:58:35

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

^ #163 2016-06-12 18:04:04

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Granger is actually representing today's Germans really nicely. I'm not on Bird's side because he sometimes goes to the extreme, but being on the side of some kebab schwanzlutschers isn't a great idea either.

It's disgusting to see crime statistics of kebabs from 2 regions where half of my family originates, all because people have become extremely tolerant and accepting of diseases.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #164 2016-06-12 18:23:40

Granger
Cash Money
Website

Aurelianus Augustus wrote:

Granger is actually representing today's Germans really nicely. I'm not on Bird's side because he sometimes goes to the extreme, but being on the side of some kebab schwanzlutschers isn't a great idea either.

It's disgusting to see crime statistics of kebabs from 2 regions where half of my family originates, all because people have become extremely tolerant and accepting of diseases.

Except i dont represent Germany either as the Propaganda in our media i also discard like that. Sure tell me again its our duty to take in everyone and save the poor migrants. Phfeh. Fuck you Merkel for your suicidal course, and especially fuck you for not immedantively laughing at Erdogans face for wanting to join the EU and backing off because he threatens to send even more immigrants. Close the borders and fuck Turkey up, would ya?

Last edited by Granger (2016-06-12 18:24:11)

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #165 2016-06-12 19:36:19

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

That's the Gran gran I like. I almost thought you're a leftist mongrel and was ready to call you an immigrant schwanzlutscher forever. =D

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

Board footer

Cookie policy