Tuuba Time: 2024-04-20 13:31:11 | Local Time: 2024-04-20 10:31:11

You are not logged in.

^ #151 2017-12-17 23:58:52

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Re: What's cooking good looking?

pls who puts bacon in instant noodles especially not whole rather than in little pieces

fittan.gif

^ #152 2017-12-18 00:51:16

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

fittan wrote:

pls who puts bacon in instant noodles especially not whole rather than in little pieces

BECAUSE I WANTED IT TO LOOK A E S T H E T I C S LIKE ALL THE COOL CHEFS

Hidden text

Miso-Ramen-V-600x400.jpg

(´・ω・`)

^ #153 2017-12-18 01:33:37

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

thats not bacon though

fittan.gif

^ #154 2017-12-18 04:27:52

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Isn't that pork belly?

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #155 2017-12-18 04:51:12

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

so's bacon, but pork belly is not bacon

fittan.gif

^ #156 2017-12-18 10:36:35

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

yes it is, read the part where I told you I had no other meat in the house

at least it was better than the time I only had salami

(´・ω・`)

^ #157 2018-01-25 11:52:23

Plakkis
The absolute madman

I actually like bacon in muh noodles, especially with excessive amount of eggs. But I eat almost anything anyways.

Lately I've been into "basic homecooking", alas coming with easy to make recipes that contain most of the stuff you need for the day (I've mostly been making oven foods that has replaced all the other forms of fast food I've consumed in the past).
For example something really basic and simple - sweet potato casserole:
- 1-2 (depending on the size, one really big one is enough) sweet potatoes
- Cheese (200-600g, depending how much you crave for that sweet sweet fat)
- 1 onion
- 0,25-1 garlic
- Various veggies (broccoli, long beans, carrots) (just basically any veggies you happen to like or find around the freezer)
- Garbanzo beans
- Beans
- Some form of minced meat, soy or some other source of protein that you happen to like

Warm up your oven to 175~C. Chop up the onions and smash them in the casserole, continue with adding basically everything else but the sweet potatoes and cheese, make them as seperate layers or mix 'em up. Then add the sweet potato slices as a layer on top and cover with cheese. Let it stay in the oven for 1 hour and check once in a while how the cheese on top looks like (obviously you don't want it to burn nor dry up too much)
This recipe is so basic that you can change most of the ingredients and make w/e you just find that would fit your tastes and have plenty of stuff to eat for yourself (and for others). I'm looking for recipes like these that take little amount of time to make and will fit the tastes of most people.
Previously I mostly did woks as my go-to "fast food", but I want to expand from that so that it doesn't matter what ingredients I have and I can make something good out of it w/o checking for recipes each time I wanna experiment.

Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.
No one is free as long as someone is in prison.

^ #158 2018-01-25 17:55:21

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

i can confirm sweet potato casserole is amazing

fittan.gif

^ #159 2018-01-25 18:06:30

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

I will forever judge anyone who actually enjoys the taste of sweet potato

no fun foods from me since I haven't been able to eat normally for most of the past 7 days
at one point I almost cried cause I was fed up with soup

(´・ω・`)

^ #160 2018-01-25 23:33:16

Granger
Cash Money
Website

>or some other source of protein that you happen to like

I dont know if im a horrible person for immedantively thinking of a certain thing...

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #161 2018-01-26 00:12:14

Plakkis
The absolute madman

Whatever rows your boat. I'm not one to judge anyones personal tastes on anything for sure

Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.
No one is free as long as someone is in prison.

^ #162 2018-02-19 15:42:47

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

i had company for the first time in very long and made good ass carbonara but forgot to take a picture
oops

anyway, i made it with:

• fresh tagliatelle

• half of a small onion

• two cloves of garlic

• guanciale (cured pork cheek, sometimes i use very fatty cured ham instead if the store doesn't have guanciale)

• extra virgin olive oil (pls use high quality oil, it matters a lot)

• high quality organic free range the most expensive egg (literally most important ingredient, don't cheap out)

• parmigiano-reggiano (actually calls for pecorino but i prefer pg)

HOW 2:

• BOIL THE FUKKEN WATER, SALT THE WATER WELL BECAUSE IT IS IN PART USED TO SALT THE FINAL DISH (MIGHT GOTTA ASK UR MUM FOR HELP W/ THIS)

• WHILE WATER IS HEATING PUT UR FUKKEN PAN ON AND CRUSH THE GARLIX WITH A KNIFE BUT DO NOT CHOP

• YOU WANT WHOLE CRUSHED CLOVES

• PUT OIL IN THE BITCH ASS PAN

• TURN ON THE HEAT ON THE PAN (MEDIUM HEAT DONT CARAMELISE THEM YET IT RUINS EVERYTHING)

• PUT THE GARLIX CLOVEX IN THE OIL REAL NICE LIKE

• CHOP THE ONION BUT PLS DONT USE TOO MUCH LIKE SERIOUSLY IT OVERPOWERS THE MEAT AND SAUCE SUPER EZ

• CHUCK THEM MOTHAFUCKAS IN THERE (U CAN CRANK DAT LIKE SOULJA BOY BUT ONLY A LITTLE & ONLY IF U LIKE UR GARLIC OIL LIGHTLY CARAMELLISED)

• IF WATER IS BOILING NOW IS WHEN U CHUCK IN THE PASTA, IF ITS NOT NIGGA FUCK YOU THIS IS HOW IT ALWAYS WORKS OUT FOR ME BUT I GOCHU WE CAN DO IT LATER (8 MINUTE PASTA)

• START SLICIN THE FUK OUT OF THE HAM (LESSER BITE SIZE CHUNKS ITS A MEAT NOT A FUCKING SPICE YOU IDIOT)

• 360 NOSCOPE THEM BITCHIN BITS IN THERE

• BY NOW THE WATER IS BOILING OR YOU ARE A FUCKING FAILURE, SLAM FUKKEN DUNK THE PASTA IN (6 MINUTE PASTA (THE FUCKUP IS USING DRIED TAGLIATELLE IDIOT I HOPE YOU PACED ACCORDINGLY))

• CHUCK IN THE PASTA IF U DIDNT EARLIER HOLY FUCK YOU R SLOW

• UP THE HEAT LIKE UR NAME IS VARG VIKERNES TO MEDIUM-HIGH+ (HIGH LIKE WIZ KHALIFA IF THE WATER WAS ALREADY BOILING WHEN IT SHOULDA BEEN, BITCH)

• DELETE GARLIC FROM PAN INSTANTLY AFTER THAT, NO SOLID GARLIC IN FINISHED PRODUCT (I USUALLY EAT THEM CUS IM NOT A FAGGOT VAMPIRE LOL)

• GO HITLER ON THEM SHITS THEY GOTTA GO PROPER BROWN BY THE TIME PASTA IS DONE COOKING

• GRATE UP THAT PG (PARMIGIANO REGGIANO YOU UNCULTURED SHIT DO U EVEN JERK IT 2 JAMES OLIO DI OLIVA(R)) LIKE A GOOD 3-4 LARGE TABLESPOONS IF UR POOR BUT I GO FUCKIN CRAZY W/ IT

• THIS STEP IS SUPER IMPORTANT AGAIN UR GONNA USE 3 EGGS BUT ONLY THE YOLKES OF 2 OF THEM

• BE LIKE A WHITE COP & USE A FORK TO BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF IT FOR BEIN ORANGE

• ITS DONE WHEN U THINK SHREKS CUM COULD KINDA LOOK LIKE THAT (LITERALLY JUST STIR IT WELL FOR LIKE 10 SEC)

• WHEN PASTA IS DONE REMOVE THE BTICHIN PASTA AND FRYING PAN( YES FRYING PAN TOO CANT U READ) FROM HEAT (TASTE WHILE COOKING TO CHECK FOR AL DENTE(THAT MEANS TO THE TOOTH IN GAY LUIGI WHICH SAYS IT GOTTA GOT MOTHA FUCKEN BITE LEFT)) AND GET PREPARED TO MOVE LIKE THE PROJECTS @ 5-0

• WHAT'S THAT? IT'S YOU SPLASHING THE HAM WITH PASTA WATER USING TOOL YOU USED TO FRY SHIT WITH IT DONT GOTTA BE MUCH YOU GOTTA BOOK-ACK THEM UNTIL THEY STOP COOKING. THIS STEP IS SUPER FUCKING

• IMPORTANT DONT POUR OUT THE PASTA WATER BEFORE THE PAN STOPS SIZZLING (STILL GOTTA SMOKE THO U DUMB FUCK) IT IS WHERE U GET THE SALT FROM

• SHOWER THE SHIIIIIIIIIT OUT OF IT W/ !!! FRESHLY GROUND !!! BLACK PEPPER GET A SPICE GRINDER U FUCK

• NOW POUR OUT THAT SALTY WATER LIKE UR WATCHIN CLANNAD AFTER STORY U CRYIN LIL BITCH

• PASTA. FRYING PAN. EGG+CHEESE.

• STIR TO COMBINE

• PLATE

• BLACKED.COM W MORE PEPPER

• SERVE

fittan.gif

^ #163 2018-02-19 15:47:18

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

fittan wrote:
  • BLACKED.COM W MORE PEPPER

happy_merchant.gif

^ #164 2018-02-19 15:49:06

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

I'm crying

video guide with this exact level of excitement please
if you don't do it I will and ippe will get mad at me for destroying his kitchen

(´・ω・`)

^ #165 2018-02-19 16:00:49

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

sry i get performance anxiety in front of weebs

fittan.gif

Board footer

Cookie policy