Tuuba Time: 2024-04-26 08:37:16 | Local Time: 2024-04-26 05:37:16

You are not logged in.

^ #1 2015-11-03 16:08:37

Khelly
Isämmaam Puolustaja

Post your dreams

Last night I had a dream that Ippe came over to my house and my dad and I decided that that was a non issue so we slept through his visit and it turned out that the next day he left and stole my dad's computer. He tried to steal mine but it was only moved slightly.

^ #2 2015-11-03 16:11:43

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Re: Post your dreams

Why the fuck would I steal your computer.

^ #3 2015-11-03 16:16:32

Khelly
Isämmaam Puolustaja

I don't know! It's a dream!

^ #4 2015-11-03 18:28:33

Mara
Baka
Website

Mara Blog, July 20 wrote:

http://mara.tuuba.moe/2015/07/20/dreams/

For years I have seen very weird and awkward dreams but I decided to write about the most recent dream I got this morning. My dreams either leads to my death or they are bizarre stuff like the one I saw. This has been happening for years now and seeing something happy is quite rare. I do get my sleep just fine though even if the bed itself is hard as a brick wall. I just have to roll around the bed for 20-45 minutes before falling asleep. Recently I have seen dreams about osu! which is kinda weird. When my dreams are related to video games somehow, they tend to be the ones I have been playing recently. But osu! is a very interesting topic to have a dream. For those who have been living in a rock, I was banned from osu! last November. However, my ban will be an another story for an another day.

I have seen three dreams of osu! in the past 2 weeks. In the first two I was successfully unbanned. I didn’t check email or anything, I just logged in and boom – my account was unbanned. Then I received lots of private messages saying “Welcome back!”. I can’t remember rest of my dream, except in both of them I somehow got stabbed in the back. I woke up and my heart was beating like crazy. This is something I have never felt before. It took me a moment to calm down, but I managed it. I really hope I will not see these dreams again because if my heart keeps going nuts over it, I will be dead before I even get unbanned in real life.

But the most interesting dream is the third one, the one I saw this morning. It was about the navigation bar in the website. In this dream I was still banned but when browsing the site I noticed that peppu has added several new links in the navigation bar. I do not remember the name of the first link, but it contained a list of people with their anime avatars who donated more than 5,000 dollars to the game. There also were categories for 10,000 and 15,000 dollars. And the worst part about that page was there were lots of names in all categories. There were people who actually went and donated over 15,000 dollars to peppu. Well, I guess he is now closer for his private jet. There was also a page for full combos but I didn’t really understand it. How is getting full combos any related to donating? When I clicked one of the names with lots of full combos, it showed me this YouTube video where someone made CS:GO models fly around in Garry’s Mod and lots of moving sample texts in Sony Vegas saying “Thanks for support!!”. Oh and I couldn’t forget the part where it was recorded with the trial version of Fraps. That is just classic. It was apparently some sort of submission for peppu’s project. There was a yellow warning sign under the video player stating “Google Submission System detected this video for the project osu!FC”. I have no comment on that.

There was an another interesting link and that was called “Bad Players”. It lead to some forum post where peppu explained about banned players and these are the scum of the planet. Then he listed some banned players and my name was also included. What really caught my eye however was the part where Nyari was listed as the worst scum there is and he will never get unbanned no matter what he does. For everyone else unban was possible but they will be seen as scum and nobody is allowed to communicate with them. This is weird because our swedish player Nyari has never received a ban. I don’t think so at least, but right now he is clean as hell. Why Nyari of all people? What is this dream trying to message me? This whole page was really absurd anyway because it crossfires with rules of osu! – Staff wants to make sure that nobody is actually talking about banned players and they recently enforced this rule to IRC side. Technically that forum post didn’t break a single rule since this rule does not cover the forum side, but.. what the hell?

Then I woke up. This time my heart was really stable and it didn’t go nuts. Why doesn’t my heart like me getting unbanned? Is it because of the huge excitement? Maybe because I have gotten used to be banned? Who knows. There were some more pages but I can’t remember them anymore. Some people say that dreams predict the future, which is kind of scary considering what kind of dreams I am seeing. My friend also said that nightmares might be a sign of incoming death. However, Grim Reaper has been waiting for a while since I’ve seen nightmares for years. I might write more of my past or future dreams as they tend to be weird as hell in general. That is if I remember them clearly.

^ #5 2015-11-04 13:55:07

Khelly
Isämmaam Puolustaja

I fc'd sakura kagetsu and got 362pp and was rank 801

^ #6 2015-11-04 14:04:20

Granger
Cash Money
Website

All of my dreams only involve blackness with color flashes and a constant falling feel, nothing else.

Someone told me thats supposedly a sign of some rare neural anomaly but i dont really care. Am i dreaming? I dont know, would you call that dreaming?

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #7 2015-11-04 14:05:23

Khelly
Isämmaam Puolustaja

No

Do you snore

Last edited by Khelly (2015-11-04 14:05:35)

^ #8 2015-11-04 16:08:22

enet
Womanizer

Granger wrote:

All of my dreams only involve blackness with color flashes and a constant falling feel, nothing else.

Someone told me thats supposedly a sign of some rare neural anomaly but i dont really care. Am i dreaming? I dont know, would you call that dreaming?

Maybe your dreams are of you being knocked out and raped.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #9 2015-11-05 02:26:11

Khelly
Isämmaam Puolustaja

I was eddy from ed edd n eddy and all three of us were stuck having to do Johnny's will because it was kind of his world and then we all got kicked out of his house and had to go on our own. Double D complained that we had no food or water but I was ecstatic because it was raining and that mean't it wasn't his world so I began running across some bridge and through town because that was the way to get to England.

^ #10 2015-11-05 11:03:13

enet
Womanizer

Khelly wrote:

I was eddy from ed edd n eddy and all three of us were stuck having to do Johnny's will because it was kind of his world and then we all got kicked out of his house and had to go on our own. Double D complained that we had no food or water but I was ecstatic because it was raining and that mean't it wasn't his world so I began running across some bridge and through town because that was the way to get to England.

Loved that show.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #11 2015-11-05 12:08:26

Zhepyr Valentine
Magical Girl

Last night I had a very American dream.

I was with a certain group of people in a house before somebody pulled out a gun out of nowhere and accidentally hit the trigger. It scratched the wrist of another guy, then the man with the gun decided that everybody should get their wrist scratched by a bullet and started shooting very accurately. Surprisingly I didn't feel any pain. All of a sudden the gunman went mad and shot 2 or 3 people before a woman came out from a room with a baby in her arms. She tried to run away with the baby, but the gunman managed to hit the baby. I could clearly see the sadness and anguish on the woman's face before she got shot. Then the gunman shot at everyone including me. My vision turned purple before waking up.

I worship the cold and despise the heat

^ #12 2015-11-05 14:44:29

Khelly
Isämmaam Puolustaja

I was opening pictures on a computer connected to the smart oard when ms witherspoon didn't take kindky to the favt that rhey were hentai but it wasn't me who downloaded them. they were in other users, so she opened a video of bad apple and it was an hour long with something special after the main song when somehow I'm transported into this scene with touhou characters like aya, mommy, and hatate playing on the beach. everyone heads in one sirection and I go too when hata no kokoro is there, so I cling to her as we along along. suddenly she turns into a baby and has to pee and complains I didn't let her go pee when some dude from a fighting game shows us and we shake hands, he bows, and we fight. i attack him with a baby at 1 point and his 10 bars of hp are gone

^ #13 2015-11-13 11:07:24

FuZ
cancer incarnate

This night:

I was a kid in a school, we had a school trip and there was a cliff, i pushed a friend from the cliff, he fell and died.

The day after that all my friends tried to kill me by infiltrating my house. They had good techniques for that, they tried to confuse my family, ect.. I can't really explain cause my english is too shitty but that was fun.

^ #14 2015-11-13 11:21:49

Zhepyr Valentine
Magical Girl

In my dream I woke up and was about to prepare to go to high school before realizing that I'm no longer a high school student. Then I had a quick breakdown before waking up in real life.

I worship the cold and despise the heat

^ #15 2015-11-13 11:48:58

Pirtelö
Cosmic Bun

I was getting my blood tested by a certain nurse in a hospital- it was all fine (I get my blood tested often irl too, so I could see it really in details). for whatever reason I had to get another blood test- this time it was a different nurse. when I sat in front of her, she took a pair of really, really sharp scissors and poked my upper arm with it- which created a hole. it didn't bleed or anything, but I started crying and yelling at her. I ran outside to some kind of a desert-ish road with lots, lots of sunflowers. there were also many cars driving on the road, too. I started looking for the previous nurse, who did a fine job, and when I found her I started crybabying to her about what the other nurse did to me. when she saw the hole in my arm she caressed it gently, she held my arm and said ''don't worry, I'll take your blood this time'' and she stabbed my arm with full force. it was so intense, I actually ''felt'' the pain of getting stabbed there also in my feet. right after that I woke up and my feet were actually hurting a shitton, because of the position I slept in through the night.

16:02:42     Plakkis| You're beyond help sorry

"When you're hungry, eat potato, not ass" t. Jonne 2023

Board footer

Cookie policy