Sumthin wrong wit me

^ #17 2015-11-13 12:46:52

Brian OA
Liver Extraordinaire
Website

Re: Post your dreams

I'm so glad you made this thread.

This was a few days ago

I had a dream where I had to kill someone and get away with it. I don't know who I killed, but people were accusing and chasing me throughout the dream, so it was very unsettling and uncomfortable. For some reason I hit a sort of reset and tried to murder again.

This time I killed some old man, chopped his body to bits, and dumped the mess in bathtub. I had a whole stockpile of dynamite set to blow the place to pieces, but then the cops started banging on the door. I panicked because I needed to light the dynamite with a light, but I only had those shitty cardboard matches cheap bars will stock and hand around.

Anyway, I jumped into an air vent and then woke up in a bit of a cold sweat. It was pretty weird. I'm thinking it's because I'm playing that silly mafia game.

^ #18 2015-11-14 00:52:32

Zhepyr Valentine
Magical Girl

Almost everybody involved in this dream is people I know. The relations are also real, or at least used to be.

I was walking around in high school when a girl asked me to come with her. I went along and we saw a girl who had a crush on me (Girl A) was making plan to get my attention with a teacher.

The next second I'm a phone screen and saw a bunch of messages. One of the messages was Girl A and I talking about a girl I had a crush on (Girl B). Girl A said Girl B got 4.49 GPA and dropped out of university. There were other messages, but they were blurry and unreadable. I got a call and my vision turned into a map view and I tracked the call to Girl A.

In the third scene I was back as a human and there were nine to ten people, including me, Girl A, and the teacher, waiting to start a game. People are going to come from the corner one by one and then we asked them if they want to be in the same team. After three or four people, the next person to come around the corner was Girl B. She wore a female business suit and looked as cute and beautiful as I remember her. Her hair got a bit longer, but it didn't change her overall appearance. Other than me there were about four people who wanted her to be in their team. She accidentally picked the teacher, but he said no. A random guy next to me called her, but she said no. Girl B and I got into an eye contact and I asked her if she was okay teaming up with me, she said yes. She then asked at what time the game would be over and pulled out two strength enhancers. For some reason I suddenly knew she was an extremely busy business woman who had to take at least two different drugs to last the day. At this point I felt very sad and wanted to hug her.

I woke up with all the feels.

I worship the cold and despise the heat

^ #19 2015-12-21 00:21:13

Zhepyr Valentine
Magical Girl

Please don't let this thread die. I love reading people's dreams.

I was driving home on a motorcylce when a tsunami happened. At an intersection I decided to go straight even though almost everybody went left, it was not flooded yet at that time. After 10 meters or so I found out that the direction I was in was also where the water came from. I turned back, and along the way I saw a woman holding her baby as high as she could because her vehicle was dead and the water had reached her waist. I did not help her. After entering the safe road where everyone went, it was a bit late. The water was right behind me and a small wave was created. I kept moving forward and I saw a female Korean idol group (I think it was SNSD), running away on their feet. I tried to help one member, but the water was already as high as my neck. I was trying my best to keep looking up so I could breathe and helped the girl at the same time. My vision got blurry as the water kept rising and I think I drowned with her in my arms.

It was a strange dream, but damn tsunami is terrifying. I don't think swimming would help you at that situation.

^ #20 2015-12-21 12:58:35

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Zhepyr Valentine wrote:

Please don't let this thread die. I love reading people's dreams.

I wish I remembered any of my dreams.

^ #21 2015-12-21 14:59:50

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

I swear to all the gods, I have the most logically incoherent dreams overall.

Took a 2-hour nap and everything was fine. Out of nowhere, I start dreaming of a neighbour nailing something in the apartment next door (which probably happened, else I have no explanation for this one)... after that two Roman cohorts doing endurance training and advanced thrusting techniques - not surprising considering the fact that I was researching things about cohorts just before I took the nap.... then all the logic goes to shit.
I start dreaming of Summer and all those street vendors who sell ice cream, and luckily, since I always remember an impossible amount of details in most of my dreams (the ones I do remember that is), I can vividly describe how the whole street looked like. Hm, let me go in a new paragraph for that.

I entered the street from around the corner of a supermarket that was strangely grey in colour, mostly feeling like a Soviet-era style building. I turn my head approximately 30 degrees to the left, pointing my head towards all the ice cream "stands" standing in a line down the street, and to my dismay spot numerous children hopping around a 4 or 5 story building (depending on whether you're American or British) with an awful lot of damn windows in comparison to its width. Anyways, the "stands" (I have no idea what they're called in English and I can't look it up now) are your typical freezers with wooden wheels attached to them, possibly made of mahogany. They also display the local ice manufacturer logos and 4 of them (there are 9 in total, evenly spaced) have frilly, vividly coloured parasols.  I stand there for a certain amount of time before strangely teleporting (could just be me having forgotten that part of the dream) right next to an ice cream seller. A mild wind starts blowing, tad bit stronger than a sea breeze, taking up my thoughts so much so that I fail to notice a luxuriously-dressed girl approaching me. She is about 160 to 165 centimetres tall (just an estimate since she reached around my shoulder), with lush, glossy nutmeg-coloured hair far surpassing shoulder height. The soft waves and curls made it elegant, and as she stood near me I could deduce that the texture was comparable to that of a snowflake. To spare you the details on her attire (as there would be a metric FUCKTON), I will just link the picture that matches the design, but NOT the colour or the patterns found on it.

Hidden text

best-spring-dresses-maxi.jpg

Sadly, I cannot remember what kind of conversation we had or why she was blushing whilst holding my arm, but the thing I do remember that advances the dream was that I was suddenly turning towards the old hag selling ice cream and purchased two Ledo King ice creams (local manufacturer) - one looking like this

Hidden text

1432208844099627_king-extra-7-secrets-2015_product1122x700.jpg

and another one looking like this

Hidden text

1432208833089434-_king-extra-panna-cotta-malina-2015_product1122x700.jpg

Now, that's where things start to turn.................... weird. I give the hag my money, namely RSD (Serbian Dinars) and she asks me for Canadian Dollars - something that struck me as strange. I tell her that I have no such currency in my wallet, and then..... well......... her face starts convulsing in all sorts of retarded manners before she looks at me and starts screaming "GIVE ME MY MONEY, GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". I somehow start sweating profusely and decide to return her the products I bought all whilst being mildly pissed off. I look to my right, where the plastic bag with the two ice creams was and lo and behold, there is only one ice cream there..... and the girl that was holding onto my arm is nowhere to be seen. Instead, there was a disturbing-looking child next to the bag, staring at it with a piercing gaze as if it was analyzing the components of the Earth's crust. I brought up the plastic bag and smashed it into the glass pane of the freezer, visibly pissed off because the hag wouldn't stop screaming in my face.
Skipping some more into the dream because hurr durr can't remember it, I teleport in front of a pharmacy that was at the very end of the street. It was NOT open, however, I was able to somehow get in, only to meet a familiar face. It was the shopkeeper from my old neighbourhood back when I was going to high school, and I definitely had a crush on her. With grace that only she possesses, she walked up to me and greeted me, but immediately skipped onto the point (possibly another lapse) - telling me in an exited, yet mild voice that she was pregnant................... with my baby.
I started petting her stomach and chanting some weird shit that even druids would be envious of, before I found myself on a passenger airplane, banging my aunt's best friend.

I sadly woke up right as I started dreaming of the airplane, as it got cut off due to someone knocking on my door EXTREMELY loudly.

Also, fuck paragraphs, fuck checking shit for mistakes and fuck sentence structuring... I'm in the middle of college work, and I only wrote this because it could make Zhepyr the Magical Anus happy that the thread isn't going to die. :V

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #22 2015-12-21 20:58:05

Granger
Cash Money
Website

I was dreaming someone pinned me down and forcibly cut my hair, taunting me with stuff like "oh look its a nice hair". I stuggled to shake the person off but fail... with more desperation i try harder until eventually i literally broke sleep paralys, flipped out of my bed and punched the lamp off my night stand in one motion.

Then i sat there for a while, confused.

Last edited by Granger (2015-12-21 20:59:13)

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #23 2015-12-22 02:24:46

SaigonAlice
Token SJW

I went fishing with Bayonetta and Jeanne in a swimming pool. I caught a red panda and a turtle.

^ #24 2015-12-22 04:23:19

abraker
Mad Scientist

I was watching some famous gaming youtuber channel when his mom walked into his room to do some housework, making the moment too crindgy to watch. The vid still received the usual number of likes despite the vid being totally ruined. Don't remem the comment section part :\

Last edited by abraker (2015-12-22 04:23:56)

hfT37VC.gif

^ #25 2015-12-22 15:19:45

ksg
titteli

Had this dream a while back, but it's still in my memory since I rarely remember any of my dreams.

I was in some sort of a large sauna/bathroom thingy, I went from the bathroom to the sauna. There's this old bearded man in the sauna, I have no idea who he actually was but he felt familiar in the dream so I just talked with him about something (I forget what).
At this point I noticed the sauna had a glass ceiling, or rather at this point it started having one at all. Kind of both at the same time, it was a dream afterall. Through it I could see a really beautiful starry night sky, but for some reason the Sun was visible there too. The background of the sky was dark, but the sun was just there. I really don't know.
Then there was a sudden kind of "falling" feeling, like the earth was just dropping down. The environment of the dream broke into pieces and then I was in space, still falling somewhere, and then I woke up.

The dream felt extremely real even after waking up, I think my hands were shaking for a while as well. Might just be that I don't usually remember dreams, idk.

i can't wait to live in the moment

^ #26 2015-12-23 23:39:14

Zhepyr Valentine
Magical Girl

Two days ago I dreamed about sketching. I was told to sketch a certain scenery on a piece of paper, but for some reason I couldn't draw anything at all. I spent an entire night staring into the paper with the example scenery and suddenly it was morning. A friend from my junior high school came and said he wanted to take a look at what I'm doing, but I said no. My answer made him angry and he started to shout bad words and how arrogant I was for not letting him see my work. But I didn't care. I was fixated at the example scenery and I kept staring at it.

^ #27 2015-12-25 11:17:13

Khelly
Isämmaam Puolustaja

I had travelled back to my middle school and was going to see if I could find my old teachers when on the corner of the ground floor on the left, travelling right after the main desk, I saw my old Spanish Teacher, Ms. Lago, teaching. I went into the room, and of course it was the same as her 2nd floor room (even out the window I could see 3 stories down), and asked her how the school had changed over the years. Fast forward some time and I was in a bus together with her and some other students that was heading somewhere. I had to drive myself to University by 13:00 and it was currently 11, so I thought I could stay on the bus for some time and then get off.

I began to ask more questions, and eventually the bus began to get on the motorway. I decided against getting off, and Ms. Lago began asking me questions and stated that she liked Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 4. I looked back into the back of the bus and there was Zack giving me the thumbs up. Eventually I had realised that the bus was on the right track heading towards Uni from some other strange direction than I am used to. I explained to Ms. Lago how on the normal route to uni, there was 4 lanes when entering the motorway that you had to go entirely across within a short amount of time.

I was now about to be late for my writing class, and I was worried. I started whinging about how I should have gotten off earlier, and the bus driver was starting to become an annoying bitch. It was getting dark, but I recognised the place the bus had eventually gotten to as being in the same area of Southwestern Houston. The bus eventually came to my uni, and I was still complaining about how I should have gotton off. The bus driver and I continued to argue, and I got off. In the University car park there were some girls that were standing around and talking, and the bus driver had to complain about them to me. When they asked me from afar what I did I just waved and said "Hello!" so they said, "Oh, so you were being a dick." or something.

I snapped my fingers as the bus driver lady cunt walked back to the buss and set a bush on fire because I had that ability or something. She continued to get in the bus and I snapped trying to set it on fire, but couldn't do  it. Eventually, I had to tell Cooper and someone else (Max?) about how much of a cunt this lady was being on the bus drive as we climbed up some stairs or something to go to a dorm room. The lady's entire argument against me was about being selfish or something in a situation where it was clearly all about me.

I then woke up, checked Tuuba, and got a cool +503 points from the Necro thread.

Khelly wrote:
Pirtelö wrote:

wowwwwwwwwwwww rekt

I had a dream where you were a minor non appearing character. Above the eating place in my uni is something I've never gone up to, so in my dream I went up there with the small asian gorl who sat next to me in class. It was really hot in there, and it looked abandoned with empty wooden shelves on the floor etc, but you had a room in there. So in your room you were gone but there were clothes fucking everywhere and I stole some panties cause I wanted to wear them:

Khelly wrote:

The next part of the dream involved going to some weird bridgr thing in a huge skyrim looking city and I met emanuel and asked if he was going to teach me. he was but then a huge universe destryoing monster came sonwe retreated to some place where we could go back in time and stop him or some shit.

Last edited by Khelly (2015-12-25 11:22:43)

^ #28 2016-01-09 01:54:39

Mahogany
Pony

Last night I dreamt I was doing shit on my computer that I don't remember

Then I checked steam and saw I had 479 euro in my account

Then I realized I must be dreaming and woke up

"Real women will take your cash then leave. A waifu will be your devoted partner for life" -B1rd

^ #29 2016-01-09 05:06:56

Khelly
Isämmaam Puolustaja

I teleported to finland and helped sometl tuuba dude write his report in the library

^ #30 2016-01-09 11:14:29

Zhepyr Valentine
Magical Girl

I was walking around my elementary school when I saw my friend from the time when I was studying there before suddenly we were tasked with a secret mission to meet with someone. We were treated like a secret agent and allowed access to some places that were off limits like the teachers office, and administration room. The dream ends when I entered our car with two steering wheels and failed to start it.

Board footer

Cookie policy