Tuuba Time: 2024-03-29 02:21:41 | Local Time: 2024-03-29 00:21:41

You are not logged in.

^ #61 2016-01-19 18:20:06

Mara
Baka
Website

Re: Tuuba Mafia 2: Sons of Gondola [TOWN VICTORY]

So I have been busy playing Final Fantasy XIV and I forgot this game but as seeing you guys have it under control I can just continue playing it.

get 'em dice rollin'

^ #62 2016-01-20 00:53:46

abraker
Mad Scientist

B1rd wrote:

Just as planned.

Who did you save?

Alright, the mafia needed to pick someone to kill, so the only logical conclusion is that a doctor got really lucky and blocked the kill. Unless the doctor hints us who got blocked, we are back to day 1

hfT37VC.gif

^ #63 2016-01-20 13:48:46

Error
No one important

abraker wrote:
B1rd wrote:

Just as planned.

Who did you save?

Alright, the mafia needed to pick someone to kill, so the only logical conclusion is that a doctor got really lucky and blocked the kill. Unless the doctor hints us who got blocked, we are back to day 1

Or there might be a roleblocker amongst us who happened to be lucky and block a mafioso. If that happens to be the case, doctor cannot be sure whether he saved his/her target and roleblocker doesn't know wether his/her block did anything. (or do they get somekind of notification of them being helpful?)
But yeah, back in square one with one less mafioso to lynch.

D0WGU6Y.jpg

^ #64 2016-01-20 14:28:31

B1rd
-

abraker wrote:

Who did you save?

Yeah, let's tell mafia our powerroles so they can take us out with maximum convenience *sarcasm*

^ #65 2016-01-20 22:28:48

abraker
Mad Scientist

I don't have better ideas. I'll blame sync for now since that seems to work best

hfT37VC.gif

^ #66 2016-01-21 06:31:36

Sync

Everyone who voted for Zertap is soft-confirmed town unless we have a retarded mafia.

Error, AstroCookie, and especially B1rd.

That leaves abraker, me, and Mara as the ones who didn't vote for Zertap. Because I know that I myself am not scum, abraker and Mara are the ones who are most suspicious at this point. We have breathing room for lynching, so it's worth the shot.

abraker has been on my ass the entire game, which leads me to believe one of two things: he's not scum (scum don't usually single one person out so hard in fear of backlash) or he's a stupid scum (which is possible because he's pretty new). I mean, he's asking for power roles to reveal themselves and SOMEHOW a "doctor" blocking him is the only logical conclusion. Definitely hard to read.

However, I really don't think a scum would ride on somebody (me) THAT hard for a RV. That leaves Mara, who's been laying low this entire game. I say we lynch him first and then if he flips town we kill abraker. Thoughts? Any better ideas?

Vote: Mara

P.S.: Yes, my plan leaves out me, but *I* know that *I* am town, so it'd be illogical to include myself.

"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."

-- B1rd

^ #67 2016-01-21 06:39:43

B1rd
-

I concur. Almost as if he trying too hard to be inconspicuous.

Also I want some more activity from everyone else otherwise I'll change my vote on policy lynch.

^ #68 2016-01-21 07:29:47

Mara
Baka
Website

^ #69 2016-01-21 07:35:29

B1rd
-

Unvote: Mara

^ #70 2016-01-21 07:35:45

B1rd
-

wtf, Mara is playing some tricky mind games.

^ #71 2016-01-21 09:49:23

abraker
Mad Scientist

If mara's goal was to be lynched, then he would have waited for another vote before voting himself. I think it's safe to assume that he took a risky move to throw us off guard. Simply put, the mafioso put a gun to his head and everybody says, "dont shoot". Or he could be a no-power townie ready to die. The only other, other possible reason is the illogical, making memes of Asto's move by voting himself, but I'd ve surprised if thats true

Now that I think about it, this seems like a really good setup as well. Here is what I think. Mara is mafia and planned a fallback plan for selfvote if something goes wrong.

We have something to go by at least. Time to scratch our heads.

Also explain how this works to me

sync wrote:

Everyone who voted for Zertap is soft-confirmed town unless we have a retarded mafia

hfT37VC.gif

^ #72 2016-01-21 10:37:49

B1rd
-

I don't think abraker is mafia, that's just a gut feeling though. Don't rule out Error or Astrocookie yet. sync is playing the game well, but who here has the most experience with this game? Don't follow everything he says. I do however think that Mara is the best lynch choice at the moment, and that his self vote is more indicative of mafia than anything else.

^ #73 2016-01-21 11:25:08

Sync

Mara could very well be a Joker. We can't rule that out either, shit.

You'd do that, wouldn't you IppE? This is concerning. Mara has done this bullshit in the past. In fact, he was the mastermind of the infamous Jesterfest. I'm not comfortable with bringing up "meta" talk years down the line, but you know, I could totally see that happening.

abraker wrote:

Also explain how this works to me

sync wrote:

Everyone who voted for Zertap is soft-confirmed town unless we have a retarded mafia

Scum don't usually vote for themselves unless its out of desperation or as an extremely advanced mega hyper strategy. I don't see either of these two things happening this early in the game or with these types of players.

"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."

-- B1rd

^ #74 2016-01-21 11:25:45

Sync

Also I think 3 votes is a lynch, but I'm not sure, fuck, he could totally be a Jester.

-- B1rd

^ #75 2016-01-21 12:22:47

B1rd
-

I am a extremely advanced mega hyper strategy grandmaster then.

It states pretty clearly in the rules that you need more than half the votes to lynch. Now, Mara could be a Jester, but it seems a bit odd, he was already getting voted so why the need for such a bold move? Unless he did think that 3 votes was a lynch. It could be a mistake, but I'll consider Mara experienced enough not to make a mistake like that. So what are the other possibilities? He is a mafia trying to make it seem like he is a jester in a last ditch battle of the bulge counter strategy. Which makes sense if he is the last mafia.

Of course he could be a townie but I would think that a townie wouldn't act like that.

And of course he could be pretending to be pretending to be a mafia pretending to be a Jester when in actual fact he is a Jester.

Anyways, my battle plan is full steam ahead; KILL MARA

Hidden text

9ed137bb29.jpg

Board footer

Cookie policy