Tuuba Time: 2024-03-28 15:48:12 | Local Time: 2024-03-28 13:48:12

You are not logged in.

^ #1 2016-03-12 12:15:39

B1rd
-

B1rd and Mahogany have a wank

Here's a warning not to bother taking this person seriously when they're just gonna waste your time slandering you for no other reason than they got triggered by an opinion about a circle-clicking game. 

click for osu! drama

aa43861fdd.png
d76b98f6b1.png

^ #2 2016-03-12 12:20:07

Mahogany
Pony

Re: B1rd and Mahogany have a wank

Lmao you're acting like a child

"Real women will take your cash then leave. A waifu will be your devoted partner for life" -B1rd

^ #3 2016-03-12 12:30:39

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

You know, you two, I like you guys and I don't mind if you argue over something, but arguing over a retarded weeb game purely based on subjective opinions is... I don't want to say idiotic and retarded, but definitely idiotic and retarded.

Come on, argue about something more productive, like the rate at which wheat grows and what effects farms have on nearby wildlife.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #4 2016-03-12 12:43:51

B1rd
-

Mahogany wrote:

Lmao you're acting like a child

l m a o  d:~ (try saying something other than lmao or repeating things that I've already said about you)

Aurelianus Augustus wrote:

You know, you two, I like you guys and I don't mind if you argue over something, but arguing over a retarded weeb game purely based on subjective opinions is... I don't want to say idiotic and retarded, but definitely idiotic and retarded.

Come on, argue about something more productive, like the rate at which wheat grows and what effects farms have on nearby wildlife.

If we're playing this weeb game in the first place we're already lost causes.

Normally I don't give two shits about every asinine thing that is said in the osu! forum, but when someone goes out of their way to insult me as a player, just because they're salty about an argument about osu!, then I take that personally.

Last edited by B1rd (2016-03-12 12:44:07)

^ #5 2016-03-12 12:51:50

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

1452198283254.png

^ #6 2016-03-12 12:53:25

Mahogany
Pony

B1rd wrote:

out of their way

Says the person who PMed me to harass me because a topic got locked.
And then makes fun of me publicly on a forum
And I'm the one going out of my way?

If you have problems with me you could either avoid me and forget about me or try to work through them via PM. Public slander will solve nothing, and it makes you look like you're desperate for attention and for other people to agree with you, and you also look like a child.
Posting this here gains nothing for anyone (other than giving me a few laughs)

"Real women will take your cash then leave. A waifu will be your devoted partner for life" -B1rd

^ #7 2016-03-12 13:02:41

B1rd
-

Mahogany wrote:

Says the person who PMed me to harass me because a topic got locked.
And then makes fun of me publicly on a forum
And I'm the one going out of my way?

If you have problems with me you could either avoid me and forget about me or try to work through them via PM. Public slander will solve nothing, and it makes you look like you're desperate for attention and for other people to agree with you, and you also look like a child.
Posting this here gains nothing for anyone (other than giving me a few laughs)

Yeah I was really 'harassing' you by sending you a PMs and asking you to back up your claims with actions (are you a feminist by any chance?). Perhaps, I don't know, if you felt so 'harassed' you could have ignore me or blocked me or something? lel.

And now I'm 'slandering you'? Let's look at the definition of slander: "to make a false spoken statement that causes people to have a bad opinion of someone"
I didn't make any false statements about you, did I? All I did was display what you said to me. Nothing more, nothing less. By definition that's not slander. I'm just showing other people all the bullshit you said by showing them quotes.

And if you wanted to keep the PM's private, maybe you shouldn't have shown them to other people the minute you got them.

^ #8 2016-03-12 13:10:05

enet
Womanizer

Oh damn, these screenshots look a lot like they're from tuuba.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #9 2016-03-12 13:23:27

Mahogany
Pony

B1rd wrote:

Yeah I was really 'harassing' you by sending you a PMs and asking you to back up your claims with actions

No, that wasn't the part that was harassment, lol.

B1rd wrote:

Perhaps, I don't know, if you felt so 'harassed' you could have ignore me or blocked me or something? lel.

Why would I pass up such a great opportunity for some laughs?

B1rd wrote:

All I did was display what you said to me. Nothing more, nothing less. By definition that's not slander.

Context is a wonderful thing, and that's what's applicable in this situation, not the quotes themselves.

B1rd wrote:

And if you wanted to keep the PM's private, maybe you shouldn't have shown them to other people the minute you got them.

And, again, context. I wouldn't mind if you'd posted this in literally any other topic on the board, or sent them to anyone, but this was just sad.

^ #10 2016-03-12 13:29:30

B1rd
-

I have no idea what other context was needed. But hey look, you're free to post all the extra context you want.

Or you could apologise for what you said. And I'd let the whole thing go.

^ #11 2016-03-12 13:30:46

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Silly posts in the silly Osu posts thread.

If I want to take a picture of all of this, where do I post it? We need a thread about Tuuba posts as well.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #12 2016-03-12 13:32:51

Mahogany
Pony

B1rd wrote:

Or you could apologise for what you said.

Sorry m8, but I haven't actually done anything wrong. Hurting an overly-fragile ego is not something that warrants an apology.

Aurelianus Augustus wrote:

Silly posts in the silly Osu posts thread.

If I want to take a picture of all of this, where do I post it? We need a thread about Tuuba posts as well.

Dear god, you're right, this is so meta.
I think we should make a "silly tuuba posts" topic on the osu OT board. Then it'd be perfect :^)

Board footer

Cookie policy