Tuuba Time: 2024-05-03 15:01:02 | Local Time: 2024-05-03 12:01:02

You are not logged in.

^ #12496 2016-08-17 22:01:56

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

This is, my dear Aurani, a forum where you'll meet all sorts of morons. Thou must get used to it, for only by sifting through morons shall you spot the diamonds that lay beneath.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #12497 2016-08-17 22:05:04

Aurani

Too bad, all the diamonds have been tossed to the swines in lieu of pearls.

The original and not that king of thieves Aurelianus/Gilgamesh.

^ #12498 2016-08-17 22:08:12

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

That's exactly why I love ye.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #12499 2016-08-17 22:17:23

Mara
Baka
Website

Why don't you love me?

^ #12500 2016-08-17 22:24:05

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

Because I wasn't made for loving you, baby.

Last edited by Hades Izanami (2016-08-17 22:42:10)

^ #12501 2016-08-17 22:43:31

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Mara wrote:

Why don't you love me?

C'mere boi, lemme kiss ya.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #12502 2016-08-17 22:45:18

enet
Womanizer

Who would want to receive a kiss from a fat fuck like you?

Last edited by enet (2016-08-17 22:46:07)

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #12503 2016-08-17 22:46:14

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

proofs

^ #12504 2016-08-17 23:07:58

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

enet wrote:

Who would want to receive a kiss from a fat fuck like you?

Your mother, for one.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #12505 2016-08-17 23:13:07

Mahogany
Pony

Aurelianus Augustus wrote:

This is, my dear Aurani, a forum where you'll meet all sorts of morons.

Not just morons, also losers, weebs and bronies.

Example: this thing I just ordered

IFma3G6.png

"Real women will take your cash then leave. A waifu will be your devoted partner for life" -B1rd

^ #12506 2016-08-17 23:14:23

sonatora
SHSL Meme

Mara wrote:

im gay

dont worry me to

isitoolate

^ #12507 2016-08-17 23:16:50

Aurani

Mara wrote:

Why don't you love me?

It's okay Mara, I love you like a brother.
Coming from me that's probably not a very good thing though seeing as I almost killed my brother once. :V

The original and not that king of thieves Aurelianus/Gilgamesh.

^ #12508 2016-08-17 23:22:59

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

"Lmfao at the catch n release a carp comment  are you fking srs lady they are vermin and destroys our waterways you dont release them bk into the water to continue breeding af you kill them SMH no idea then stfu..."

Spot the american nigger who has about the same intelligence as the carp he was commenting about.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #12509 2016-08-17 23:27:15

Ambivalence
I like older women
Website

Koma wrote:

Read my Katawa Shoujo fanfic while you're at it, Miki fans prepare.

Hidden text

We promised a date this following Monday. I have ordered a table in a high quality restaurant, outside the house's terrace with an enthralling sight straight down to the ocean. I have requested a soundproof door closing all the sound coming out or in the inside restaurant, above and besides us we have atmospheric lighting and Chopin playing in the background. A menu which contains shrimp soup for appetizer and a tenderloin steak with garlic butter, baked potato and green salad made of the season's best ingredients for the main course. Drinks contains a glass of water and for the wine politics the fuckily expensive Jacques Selosse Initiale Blanc de Blancs should do. We will enjoy the tasty and soft shrimp soup at our own pace and once the main course comes to the table it will be my time to ask the important question. I will slowly observe as she penetrates the edge of her medium fried steak with her meat knife and scrapes the garlic butter between her fork and the bit she just cut. She will proceed inserting the bit in her mouth and this will be my moment, when she least expects it. I've had this small ring box kept in my left hand for a while now and I've been nervously waiting for my moment to make my proposal.

She has the bit in her mouth. Okay, now. I stand up and slowly, but strongly stomp my left hand including the ring box to the table. I bend my upper body closer to her and follow up with an elbow strike straight to her mouth. The fork the bitch was still gnawing on caused fierce damage to her tongue, gum and the top to bottom layers of her pharynx. Oh the vicious purling sound her vocal cords struggle to push through the blood running down all the directions inside her neck. I take her meat knife and slice her both eyes open, I take the steaks from our plates and stuff one in both of her eyes. The muscles around her eyes vibrate by a reflex causing the steaks roll both in different directions. Dear lord, she looks like a fucking cricket! I take the ring out of the box and tape it to the top of my cum moist pleasure limb. The ring has diamonds so it should cause a warm feeling of friction as I enter her throat and grind back and forth. It feels so good so I can't say what the hell's fucking inside there, I feel her tongue scar rags between the wrinkles of my foreskin and below the hook of my glans. Bending down the steaks to poke my balls as I hump her face was a creative and an effective idea for extra pleasure.

Now the body language is done and it's time to spit out what I have to say: "Miki, you mean everything to me. I love you from the bottom of my heart. Will you marry me?" There was a moment of silence, then she said: "Purll durlll". I did not understand so I took my glitterstick out of her mouth to hear what she had to say. "Pulrlrl rulrlr, rurululrl" she said. I noticed the ring has disappeared from my cock which must mean she has accepted my ring and proposal. What a joyful day. After mumbling viciously a while, she runs towards the door and starts clumsily slapping the soundproof windows. People inside the restaurant notice this and wave back happily. Getting excited aren't you, honey? I hit her spine with my knee, and throw her to the fence of the terrace, ass facing to my direction. She did not wear any pants, must be the force of habit from using her own body as currency and getting away with everything the most of her life. There's still some blood from her throat dribbling in my cock, so entering her batter hatch will be nice and easy.

I've spared an overdose of proteins just to fuck her today with maximum power. Her body feels kinda numb, so I get the feeling my protein savings are streaming down in vain. I slap her tits from behind and shout out "BITCH YOU AWAKE?!". No response, I broke two of her fingers and shout out again "BITCH YOU HEAR ME?!". Now I hear a "prrrllllllrhuhrll". Good, she is with me right on the moment of climax. I shoot our baby inside her, throw her on the chair, sit myself legs spread and lit a cigar. I feel worked out. Waiter steps inside the terrace and asks if we need anything. I ask him to take a picture from the two of us sipping the wine and enjoying the sunset. She's not very lively, I had to hold her glass and pour the wine down her mouth. That fucking negress cunt! That was gorgeous! this could have been a good memory! I told the waiter to take my tip and cum on her face.

I have suddenly had an urge to ask her a question: "Does my cum mixed with your own blood taste good?" I shove that precious hair clip of hers deep up her urethra and hang her up to the ceiling with her dress wrapped on her insanely strong legs. I beat her up till each one of her orifices explodes. She squeals with weak tone. praying for my forgiveness. "Does it feel good dear candy pie? Oh, Miki, it is your turn to please me, my passionate and creamy tooth brush is ready to demolish that negligible and useless little mouth of yours!" Suddenly a rain of golden cap comes down the direction of ceiling and I see a fountain of piss squirting from her disfigured ureter, spilling in various directions from the slots between her hair pin stuck in deep. What a dazzling view.. I can't take this anymore, I'm in heaven.. I'm coming!!

Overall the writing is pretty good, and it was a terrific read. I especially enjoyed the details when Hisao striked at Miki's mouth, and would have like more of these rich imagery in the following mutilations. E.g. I slid my knife across her eyes , and two streams of white viscous substance streamed out between the two semi-circles in both of her eyes. Or an indistinguishable sound emerged from her larynx. From it I heard the heavenly sound of her larynx bubbling like blowing through a straw in a cup of water, through her red flowing bodily fluids while she desperately inhaled for breath" or something like that. As tupsu said, I'm a shitty writer, and I need an editor. Some helpful advice is that you could use more metaphors or similes to impress so readers could picture more easily the scenes. I also don't get the audience and the waiter's reaction because it was comically absurd, or maybe that's the point.

Last edited by Ambivalence (2016-08-17 23:28:11)

Don't use “thought” verbs too much: thinks, understands, loves, hates, and a hundred others. Instead of characters knowing, present the details that allow the reader to know them. Instead of a character wanting something, describe the thing so that the reader wants it. Only specific sensory detail: smell, taste, and sound.

^ #12510 2016-08-17 23:49:43

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

I used to write when I was in high school. It all started with a fanfic.
Then it got serious and I actually wrote a book that I refuse to publish.

Board footer

Cookie policy