Where's the Ippe x Khelly lover fanfic

damn this hits me with nostalgia of stomiks

É apenas um novo ponto de vista.

^ #19158 2024-07-25 19:13:55

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

Bun isn't delivering as promised. Maybe we need to be more obnoxious about being together.

^ #19159 2024-07-26 01:30:47

Polyspora

what was Ippe doing in 2008

^ #19160 2024-07-26 03:57:39

Khelly
IppE's Wife

Don't ask ippe what he was doing between 1941 and 1945

^ #19161 2024-07-26 05:18:17

Polyspora

Khelly wrote:

Don't ask ippe what he was doing between 1941 and 1945

hey man, the arsenal had to come from somewhere

^ #19162 2024-07-26 05:19:57

Granger
Cash Money
Website

Polyspora wrote:

ymir opened his big mouth in OT about tuuba, expect this shit to go downhill in a few weeks

We can whinge about eternal september all we want but fact is, communities do need new people in order to not peter out eventually. Also lul the irony.

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #19163 2024-07-26 05:34:26

Granger
Cash Money
Website

Speaking of cringe younguns, I got into some care thingy for disabled people, except everyone there is like double my age and then stacks on another 10-20.

Im the cringe youngun now. Using newfangled shit like phones and computers. I geniuely have no idea how to spend this much time with these people, its like talking to an alien, our lifes couldnt possibly be more different. I talked some about how hard it is to get a good job and even then, the good job just barely makes the rounds, and i get tips like, just enter the offices and ask around for one and that im just not working hard enough if im struggling. I told them its super common nowadays to work two or three jobs at once and they stared at me like i just told them the the sky is green.

Rather talk to some late zoomers, at least we got some shared cultural background.

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #19164 2024-07-26 07:13:03

Polyspora

Granger wrote:
Polyspora wrote:

ymir opened his big mouth in OT about tuuba, expect this shit to go downhill in a few weeks

We can whinge about eternal september all we want but fact is, communities do need new people in order to not peter out eventually. Also lul the irony.

the point is not disregarding new people, but disregarding OT people. bring all you want but dont bring 2024 OT.

Granger wrote:

Speaking of cringe younguns, I got into some care thingy for disabled people, except everyone there is like double my age and then stacks on another 10-20.

Im the cringe youngun now. Using newfangled shit like phones and computers. I geniuely have no idea how to spend this much time with these people, its like talking to an alien, our lifes couldnt possibly be more different. I talked some about how hard it is to get a good job and even then, the good job just barely makes the rounds, and i get tips like, just enter the offices and ask around for one and that im just not working hard enough if im struggling. I told them its super common nowadays to work two or three jobs at once and they stared at me like i just told them the the sky is green.

Rather talk to some late zoomers, at least we got some shared cultural background.

talking to old people is one of those unique experiences, just take interest in whatever they did when they were 20.
Its guaranteed to light up a smile on them.

nobody wants to get old, or talk about being old.

its sad but most 80-90 year olds that I met are usually just waiting to die.

^ #19165 2024-07-26 07:35:58

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Polyspora wrote:

the point is not disregarding new people, but disregarding OT people. bring all you want but dont bring 2024 OT.

You talk of this 2024 OT as if you weren't part of it and part of the problem.

^ #19166 2024-07-26 07:41:58

Polyspora

IppE wrote:
Polyspora wrote:

You talk of this 2024 OT as if you weren't part of it and part of the problem.

bro you think OT is bad since 2007 come on

I'm just protecting the forum from skibidi 12 year olds, but let them join, I guess I'm in the wrong here probably

^ #19167 2024-07-26 08:23:32

Pirtelö
the sanest bun

yeah you're trying to protect us from 12 years old skibidi toilets but what about the 25 year old one? foolish to think I'd not skibidi toilet you right here at this moment

16:02:42     Plakkis| You're beyond help sorry

"When you're hungry, eat potato, not ass" t. Jonne 2023

^ #19168 2024-07-26 08:28:52

Pirtelö
the sanest bun

Granger wrote:

I'm gonna say that I 100000000% understand you. My dad is 50 (!) years older than me and it has made our relationship extremely awkward. Of course for many other reasons, but the age-gap makes it very, very hard. It is pretty much like talking to someone from a different planet, understandably so - I can't imagine the day and age they grew up by and while they were there as we zoomers/millenials grew up, it's very different to already be an adult vs growing up in completely different conditions. The people who tell you to just 'go and hand out your CV' 'just work 2-3 jobs' don't understand how doing neither is possible nor will give you any sense of security. They know close to nothing about the modern ways of processing CVs aka letting programs delete your CV before it's even read, ghost job positions, having to socially whore yourself out on LinkedIn, the list goes on. It USED to be this straightforward, but since they've already secured their shit they can't really imagine what it is like right now because they didn't have to partake in it at any point. Also wtf is your TG/discord, I miss talking with you but I only have you on my steam account which I never log to

16:02:42     Plakkis| You're beyond help sorry

"When you're hungry, eat potato, not ass" t. Jonne 2023

^ #19169 2024-07-26 08:38:09

Polyspora

I fell in love with a corolla

^ #19170 2024-07-26 17:55:34

Khelly
IppE's Wife

Pirtelö wrote:
Granger wrote:

I'm gonna say that I 100000000% understand you. My dad is 50 (!) years older than me and it has made our relationship extremely awkward. Of course for many other reasons, but the age-gap makes it very, very hard. It is pretty much like talking to someone from a different planet, understandably so - I can't imagine the day and age they grew up by and while they were there as we zoomers/millenials grew up, it's very different to already be an adult vs growing up in completely different conditions. The people who tell you to just 'go and hand out your CV' 'just work 2-3 jobs' don't understand how doing neither is possible nor will give you any sense of security. They know close to nothing about the modern ways of processing CVs aka letting programs delete your CV before it's even read, ghost job positions, having to socially whore yourself out on LinkedIn, the list goes on. It USED to be this straightforward, but since they've already secured their shit they can't really imagine what it is like right now because they didn't have to partake in it at any point. Also wtf is your TG/discord, I miss talking with you but I only have you on my steam account which I never log to

I also don't know any of this because I got my job by walking in and asking without even having a CV, and the two other ones in the same industry I got the same way. Just applying and knowing the local union people

Board footer

Cookie policy