Tuuba Time: 2024-03-28 14:45:04 | Local Time: 2024-03-28 12:45:04

You are not logged in.

^ #16 2015-10-30 03:40:05

B1rd
-

Re: The News Thread

Railey2 wrote:

Does anybody know what they are saying? All I see under the video is hate, nobody explains what this is about.

It seems like they are celebrating something.

point_missed.gif

^ #17 2015-10-30 09:15:50

Railey2
-

B1rd wrote:
Railey2 wrote:

Does anybody know what they are saying? All I see under the video is hate, nobody explains what this is about.

It seems like they are celebrating something.

http://theoverlookedonlookers.files.wor … missed.gif

whats the point, tell me.

eaa5900b16.jpg

^ #18 2015-10-30 09:23:43

ksg
titteli

People flipping their shit because nobody knows what's going on, and yet media skipping the event entirely?

i can't wait to live in the moment

^ #19 2015-10-30 10:39:49

Railey2
-

people that demonstrate against radical islam are doing so because they hate mainly 3 components of it:

• their aggressiveness (bombs and stuff)

• their intolerance (various acts of oppression)

• their ignorance (regarding our culture, our values, civilized behavior, scientific progress, legal systems)

its funny because all the people who downvoted the video and hated around in the comments are exhibiting exactly these traits.

They behave aggressively towards an innocent group (peaceful religious people) by defaming them, calling them subhuman scum and the likes.
With that, they show clearly that they don't tolerate them, aka they want them out of the country or even want them to die.
And all of that while they have no idea whats going on, like that its just a normal procession instead of an extremist march against democracy. In other words, the haters are ignorant of what the muslims in the video are on about.

Its the best irony I've seen in a long time. They think they fight against the named 3 components, but don't realize that they ARE the 3 components.

I believe this shows once again how similar humans really are, how similarly they react when you feed them with stereotypes of things they should fear or fight against.
ISIS is not at the core of the problem. It is a problem with human nature. We seem to collectively be too weak to go against groupthink, bias and prejudice, no matter what region of the earth you look at, or what culture or subculture. There are too few people that stop and say: "oh hey, whats going on here actually? Hang on they are just mourning and having a religious procession without endangering anyones freedom?" Too few people that stop a second and think for themselves instead of just going along.

I fear we still have a long way to go as a species before we can become something that our descendants can eventually look back on with pride.

@B1rd: This is now my own point :I

Last edited by Railey2 (2015-10-30 10:41:43)

eaa5900b16.jpg

^ #20 2015-10-30 12:37:17

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Railey, mate, after skimming through your post, I've come to the conclusion that you desperately need a trip to Bosnia, and a decade or two living in it. Don't go all extreme liberalism on the people here - Europe is now a shithole exactly because of people who thought that we're all humans and we all deserve the same treatment. It is the same as unlocking the doors of your home and letting a murderer in just because you think that he's a human being, just like you, and won't do anything to you... such a naive way of thinking. You'd change your mind about Muslims if you were properly exposed to them. "It's easy to be brave behind a castle wall.", as the Welsh proverb says.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #21 2015-10-30 16:51:39

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

Apparently China no longer restricts families from having more than 1 child.

^ #22 2015-10-31 09:21:11

B1rd
-

people that demonstrate against radical islam are doing so because they hate mainly 3 components of it:

• their aggressiveness (bombs and stuff)

• their intolerance (various acts of oppression)

• their ignorance (regarding our culture, our values, civilized behavior, scientific progress, legal systems)

its funny because all the people who downvoted the video and hated around in the comments are exhibiting exactly these traits.

"radical"? why don't you then go to a muslim country to see what a average muslim is like eh. the average muslim is violent and intolerent, because those are the values preached in their book. That is what Muslims are essentially like.

They behave aggressively towards an innocent group (peaceful religious people) by defaming them, calling them subhuman scum and the likes.
With that, they show clearly that they don't tolerate them, aka they want them out of the country or even want them to die.
And all of that while they have no idea whats going on, like that its just a normal procession instead of an extremist march against democracy. In other words, the haters are ignorant of what the muslims in the video are on about.

Its the best irony I've seen in a long time. They think they fight against the named 3 components, but don't realize that they ARE the 3 components.

I believe this shows once again how similar humans really are, how similarly they react when you feed them with stereotypes of things they should fear or fight against.
ISIS is not at the core of the problem. It is a problem with human nature. We seem to collectively be too weak to go against groupthink, bias and prejudice, no matter what region of the earth you look at, or what culture or subculture. There are too few people that stop and say: "oh hey, whats going on here actually? Hang on they are just mourning and having a religious procession without endangering anyones freedom?" Too few people that stop a second and think for themselves instead of just going along.

The point is that it's appalling that you have a large group of muslims parading through a European country. I don't give two shits what their parade is about, the problem is that they're there in the first place.

So if you don't let murders into your home you're vile and intolerant and just as bad as the murders? Nice logic. Letting a large amount of muslims into your country makes it go to shit, this is backed up by facts. It's hilarious that you accuse us of groupthink when the majority of people are actually sheep-like liberals who operate on feels and not on facts. And saying the stuff we're saying is probably already banned as 'Islamaphobia' is some countries already.

I fear we still have a long way to go as a species before we can become something that our descendants can eventually look back on with pride.

"We're on the right side of history!"

^ #23 2015-11-01 05:50:38

B1rd
-

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/201 … pean-union

EU actually does something good for once and offers Edward Snowden asylum.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-34 … 5766256926

MEMES ARE DANGEROUS

use your pepes responsibly.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10 … -portugal/

Democracy is action! Portugal PM bans anti-EU parties (can they even do that?)

Last edited by B1rd (2015-11-01 08:38:48)

^ #24 2015-11-01 11:26:29

Soner
Fruit Expert/Expert Fruit

B1rd wrote:

Portugal PM bans anti-EU parties (can they even do that?)

He can do whatever he wants so long as nobody stops him. But the only way he'll be stopped is if another country gets involved (which won't happen unless it's to their advantage), or other authority figures make a power play (which would probably require blackmail or lethal deposing).

I guess the general populace could always stage a violent revolution that leaves them worse off than they were before. Only, you know, people wouldn't get to openly talk about the EU that kinda way anymore. So they'd have that going for them.

Last edited by Soner (2015-11-01 11:26:52)

^ #25 2015-11-01 15:54:53

Granger
Cash Money
Website

In other news; Germany gov cant keep up with building commie houses for the immigrants so now they're asking the citizens to offer their private places for immigrants. Like in sweden.

And yet Merkel still choses to ignore the issues the immigrants cause and wants to take  every single one in.

Last edited by Granger (2015-11-01 15:55:45)

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #26 2015-11-01 16:43:21

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

^ #27 2015-11-01 16:59:11

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Granger wrote:

In other news; Germany gov cant keep up with building commie houses for the immigrants so now they're asking the citizens to offer their private places for immigrants. Like in sweden.

And yet Merkel still choses to ignore the issues the immigrants cause and wants to take  every single one in.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/01/world … .html?_r=0

fittan.gif

^ #28 2015-11-02 02:54:16

Granger
Cash Money
Website

This Mr. Niemann is right; people become increasingly weary of the immigrants and right wing related violence crimes are on the rise. I dont want to parrot but hes nailing it, ultimatively this helps the right wing parties to gain power while Germany suffers and in that another like Hitler might rise, something i really really would not want to happen.

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #29 2015-11-02 03:18:01

Khelly
Isämmaam Puolustaja

Granger wrote:

This Mr. Niemann is right; people become increasingly weary of the immigrants and right wing related violence crimes are on the rise. I dont want to parrot but hes nailing it, ultimatively this helps the right wing parties to gain power while Germany suffers and in that another like Hitler might rise, something i really really would not want to happen.

I would love for this to happen.

^ #30 2015-11-02 09:04:09

Brian OA
Liver Extraordinaire
Website

Granger wrote:

I can only see the rise of the right wing as the proper response right now, but yeah, everyone ought to be weary wary of taking things too far.

Board footer

Cookie policy