Tuuba Time: 2023-01-29 21:36:26 | Local Time: 2023-01-29 19:36:26

You are not logged in.

#5 Re: Off Topic » ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT » 2016-11-24 10:35:26

You aren't in the safe space right now *thinking*

Damn you were fast :D

#6 Re: Off Topic » ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT » 2016-11-24 10:08:35

tupsu wrote:
RaTTo wrote:

are you trying to imply Trump is a nazi? Also why do you give least shit about ts when you don't even use it, before you even start with "I use it enough" no, you don't, there's us who use it around 80 to 100hours a week.
+Key word ippe offered, that's not an order. Don't assume everything going your way when you personally want changes. you're like the anti-trump ralliers around USA right now.

not everyone is a disgusting neet who can spend all of their waking hours on the computer and teamspeak
again, stop expecting privileges because 'muh usage hours'

People who have more money and status in society have more power, respect and freedoms -> people who have more shit have more rights -> people who spend more usage hours are more valuable users. That is merely obvious, thinking how hard we've been baited now lmao.

#8 Re: Off Topic » ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT » 2016-11-23 21:42:26

Buying Grim Fandango out of those would be very worth at least.

#9 Re: Off Topic » ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT » 2016-11-23 21:27:18

Well I just came to know what's your reasoning for wanting it removed, but I guess you took that as a personal attacks. *shrug*

You know it's just childish starting to throw insults at people, because they didn't do what you wanted them to do. Only one getting up in arms here is you getting all defensive and reacting to RoTTa's attempts to make you angry, to be honest.

This can just be stopped at that we care about it being used for humor more than the things that it could cause in a country we don't live in. Though personally I think that the risks in the US aren't that big considering how many promises he has already broken and went to a more liberal approach now that he has won.

#10 Re: Off Topic » ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT » 2016-11-23 21:09:36

Are we some gang and Mara is the leader :thinking:

No, but the discussion that happened here was just because I couldn't understand your strong reaction to the ts theme, but I guess that's over already so no need for conflict or insulting right?

#11 Re: Off Topic » ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT » 2016-11-22 23:46:51

Ok I see your point better now, but I guess we really don't take Trump seriously, which is the largest thing. Considering we who, are the ones you are complaining about mostly, are Finnish males who Trump won't affect what so ever. But I guess the theme is changing in some time anyway so that problem's gone then.

But for now:

https://twitter.com/GamoTwo/status/801199637952503808

Please go retweet!! Discounts on rhythm game controllers for people who retweet. It would be very much appreciated by me and many others that play the games. And maybe there are some people who I don't know who play here too who would appreciate this!

#12 Re: Off Topic » ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT » 2016-11-22 18:43:13

The first one isn't that likely, at least the man himself has said that he wouldn't overrule the law on gay marriage, because it was already decided upon. And even if that would happen the law would come back probably in the near-future, because majority already wanted that and it would be only matter of time when it would be made allowed again.

The second one is possible but still highly unlikely, because even if he moves closer to Russia, the Republican party majority still doesn't like Russia and is against them so majority of Congress would want to prevent Russia from getting more powerful, which should prevent invasions and such. If something drastic doesn't happen in that party. Why would they try to invade the pretty liberal country of yours when they could take Belarus or some really conservative and cooperative country first.

#13 Re: Off Topic » ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT » 2016-11-22 15:39:18

She also said it affected her directly, which would mean that she is talking about it affecting her own country. And I interpret that as what I said before.

#14 Re: Off Topic » ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT » 2016-11-22 15:25:36

Maybe it's the fear that now that Trump is the president he will try to weaken US's responsibilities in NATO -> Estonia's defense gets worse against Russia, which probably is causing unrest there. Though you have to remember that he is just the president and the Congress would still probably be against giving Russia free space. Also EU is a big partner of theirs and EU wouldn't look lightly at them making EU defense worse.

Regarding basic rights, only thing that would endanger that really would be that Russia invades you, but that is as very unlikely and the southern former USSR countries would probably get invaded before Estonia anyway. If there's any other way that he would endanger your basic rights I'd like to know what would that be?

#15 Re: Off Topic » ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT » 2016-11-22 10:53:04

tupsu wrote:
EliAslit wrote:
tupsu wrote:
EliAslit wrote:

The discussion is most likely related to being annoyed at the designated speaking voice chat place having pictures of a new US president and it having areas that are named after him.

related to that and what spurred me to write this, yes, but it's really only a minor detail of my gripes

Consider the environment and think about how it fits in it. Also it wasn't aimed at you so why get offended about it? Don't get offended about a thing that doesn't affect your life much at all please.

first, you really don't need to tell me what to not get offended about
second, I only came on here after I got a paragraph of insults thrown into my face for daring to complain
yay democracy

you should probably not be commenting since you don't know most of the story, either

Regarding the presidency, I know enough considering I have been following the race from the beginning through both pro- and anti-trump news outlets. (And considering he is just a typical populist who has completely changed his approach to politics now that he won and will probably do a lot less than he promised to)

But people just thought that it's really childish to get offended over something like that. Sure you can decide to get offended about anything, but why waste energy on something like that when the only thing it is going to do is encourage to leave the theme for a little longer? Because people really don't like that people get offended for no good reason.

Board footer

Powered by Maki (r-e 139/git:b8267ee)

mascot