Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

Re: Game: Thread Necromancy

Frosty glasses

^ #5437 2016-03-29 20:37:22

Dusalty
Just a regular wizard

When people go to a meeting, they sometimes want to show others what they work on. They use computers to show words and pictures on a white piece of wall. People usually bring these words and pictures with them on small things they put into the computer at the meeting. But sometimes they forget the small thing, or the thing does not work as they expect, or they do not know how to use the computer at the meeting. Would it not be easier if the words and pictures would just appear on their own when you enter the room where the meeting takes place?

To be able to do that, we need several things. First, we need to be able to put the words and pictures somewhere where every computer can get them without us having to carry around small things. There is such a thing, and with the help of it, computers can talk with each other. So when I want to talk about my work, I put the words and pictures on one computer. Let us call this computer the computer-with-stuff. When I come to the meeting, the computer in the meeting talks to the computer-with-stuff and gets the words and pictures (and movies, and sounds, and what else I might like to put there).

Sometimes, the computer I use can not understand the pictures and words (and movies and... you get the picture) I made, so the computer-with-stuff has to change it into a different kind of picture or movie, so the computer in the meeting can understand it.

This was the first thing we need. We now have our stuff on a computer and can get the pictures and words on every other computer we want to use.

But there is more. I have to remember how to get the computer I am using right now to talk to the computer-with-stuff. And I need to use the computer in the meeting room, which I might not know how to use. So I use my carry-around-phone, which can also talk to computers, to talk to both the meeting room computer and the computer with stuff. I only have to play with my carry-around-phone to make the meeting room computer talk to the computer-with-stuff and show us the pictures and words (and movies and sounds).

But I have to tell the carry-around-phone which computer should talk to the computer-with-stuff, because there are lots of other computers, and I do not want my pictures to show up on the wrong one. But it is boring to always tell my carry-around-phone which other computers are close by.

So the second thing we need is some way for the carry-around-phone (and other computers) to know where we are. And while we are at it, the carry-around-phones (and other computers) should know what I am doing. It might not be nice to interrupt other people talking about work with a movie I took of my friends having something to drink.

Trolling is a art.

^ #5438 2016-03-29 21:38:15

UnderminE
Glasses

sdf

696183596a.jpg

^ #5439 2016-03-29 22:59:57

ksg
titteli

fds

i can't wait to live in the moment

^ #5440 2016-03-29 23:55:48

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

Dusalty wrote:
longass speech

When people go to a meeting, they sometimes want to show others what they work on. They use computers to show words and pictures on a white piece of wall. People usually bring these words and pictures with them on small things they put into the computer at the meeting. But sometimes they forget the small thing, or the thing does not work as they expect, or they do not know how to use the computer at the meeting. Would it not be easier if the words and pictures would just appear on their own when you enter the room where the meeting takes place?

To be able to do that, we need several things. First, we need to be able to put the words and pictures somewhere where every computer can get them without us having to carry around small things. There is such a thing, and with the help of it, computers can talk with each other. So when I want to talk about my work, I put the words and pictures on one computer. Let us call this computer the computer-with-stuff. When I come to the meeting, the computer in the meeting talks to the computer-with-stuff and gets the words and pictures (and movies, and sounds, and what else I might like to put there).

Sometimes, the computer I use can not understand the pictures and words (and movies and... you get the picture) I made, so the computer-with-stuff has to change it into a different kind of picture or movie, so the computer in the meeting can understand it.

This was the first thing we need. We now have our stuff on a computer and can get the pictures and words on every other computer we want to use.

But there is more. I have to remember how to get the computer I am using right now to talk to the computer-with-stuff. And I need to use the computer in the meeting room, which I might not know how to use. So I use my carry-around-phone, which can also talk to computers, to talk to both the meeting room computer and the computer with stuff. I only have to play with my carry-around-phone to make the meeting room computer talk to the computer-with-stuff and show us the pictures and words (and movies and sounds).

But I have to tell the carry-around-phone which computer should talk to the computer-with-stuff, because there are lots of other computers, and I do not want my pictures to show up on the wrong one. But it is boring to always tell my carry-around-phone which other computers are close by.

So the second thing we need is some way for the carry-around-phone (and other computers) to know where we are. And while we are at it, the carry-around-phones (and other computers) should know what I am doing. It might not be nice to interrupt other people talking about work with a movie I took of my friends having something to drink.

TL:DR, get an iPhone, usalty.

^ #5441 2016-03-30 02:04:08

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

*fart*

fittan.gif

^ #5442 2016-03-30 04:53:33

Dusalty
Just a regular wizard