Tuuba Time: 2024-05-16 03:30:24 | Local Time: 2024-05-16 00:30:24

You are not logged in.

^ #271 2016-08-29 15:50:52

FirstTroph
Retard in denial

Re: Tuuba Mafia 3: The Return of Mafia [TOWN VICTORY]

Sync wrote:

By the way, my scumread on EneT was weak and I only pursued it because we had nothing better, which is typical D1. I'm not willing to lynch him over something that 80% of the players have done so far, and LunarStorm's bandwagon was even worse. As I currently see it, EneT defended himself poorly but seems totally innocent. I'd much rather lynch LunarStorm.
Vote: LunarStorm
How do you justify your first post? Yeah, even if you can't dedicate that much time to helping SLAY THE FUCKING MAFIA you don't just throw votes around like that.

Is your statement, that Enet is innocent while LunarStorm is the real bandwagoner, not an assumption? Plus, you accused LunarStorm in doing something you did yourself - throwing a vote just to get some sort of a reaction which is weird as well.

^ #272 2016-08-29 16:00:03

Sync

I said he *seems* innocent. He's not confirmed town at all -- and no, they both were clearly bandwagoners. You need to go back further to read my initial post about LunarStorm.

I don't remember accusing LunarStorm of doing that either; can you show me where I posted that? Even if I did, mine was early in the game when we had nothing to go by.

Weak rebuttal. We'll have to work harder as a town if we want to kill off the mafia.

"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."

-- B1rd

^ #273 2016-08-29 16:06:38

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

..... damn this actually kinda makes sense
I swear to god if enet tries to turn this on me tomorrow though

unvote: enet
vote: lunarstorm

(´・ω・`)

^ #274 2016-08-29 16:06:44

Mara
Baka
Website

zFkTmlG.png

LunarStorm (4) - Sync, IppE, enet, tupsu
enet (3) - GladiOol, FirstTroph, LunarStorm
tupsu (1) - fittan
FirstTroph (1) - Multtari
Plakkis (1) - Shiringo
No vote (2) - Plakkis, Granger

You have 55 minutes remaining.

^ #275 2016-08-29 16:11:08

enet
Womanizer

tupsu wrote:

Nah I was just saying all those things to piss you off.  Serious mode Sync, IppE and fittan are the people in my suspect list but you are too by a slight amount.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #276 2016-08-29 16:33:55

Plakkis
The absolute madman

Sync wrote:
enet wrote:

I heavily suspect Sync of being mafia.  D1 is a stupid day in general; someone has to die and it doesn't matter who as long as it's not someone important.  The majority of the players have already decided to kill me and there really is no good reason not to go for me.  I've said that I'm an un-important role and anything you say against other players are just based off of assumptions; you have no concrete proof against them.  The way things have gone, due to my willingness to get myself killed, it would actually be in mafia's favour to keep me alive and lynch someone else D1.  That way, they could lynch someone, a different townie (possibly someone important like a doctor) then kill me on a later day.  That's exactly what he's doing, he's trying to make people pull off their votes on me and bandwagon against someone else.  His reasons against Lunarstorm are nothing but assumptions.  If he gets lynched and he's a townie then mafia would get a 4 man lead after D2 since someone else will die at night; I'll get lynched D2 and another person will die at the night of D2.

You suspect me of being mafia because I'm scumhunting on D1? I don't want to get meta or anything, but that's not how mafia works. You're being anti-town by telling people to vote for you while also claiming to be innocent. That makes no sense. Why wouldn't you take your chances on someone else if you KNOW you're not scum? I've posted several SOLID reasons as to why I think LunarStorm is scum. Refute them if you wish.

You're throwing around baseless accusations and insulting my play when I've been nothing but pro-town this entire game. Why in the world would I not just lynch you if I was scum? It'd be so easy - one less town to deal with. Remember that I'm the one who voted you in the first place, though it was only done to see how you and others would respond, which is normal D1 without any good info to go off of.

Not to mention that ever since you've been on the verge of being lynched you've been playing like a complete dicknigger which isn't helpful at all. There isn't much time left so I suspect you'll be lynched and when you flip town you're just fucking us over. Sure, it's likely that some of the votes on you are scum (except you now claim that *I'm* scum and that somehow voting you out will give us valuable information based on who voted you), but that still gives us NOTHING but a guaranteed mislynch. Good job, EneT.

Well, gotta say this got me convinced. But if D2 turns out to be something wacky and Sync turns out to be mafia, this will be some next level mindgaming my man

Vote:LunarStorm

Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.
No one is free as long as someone is in prison.

^ #277 2016-08-29 16:34:21

FirstTroph
Retard in denial

Sync wrote:

I don't remember accusing LunarStorm of doing that either; can you show me where I posted that? Even if I did, mine was early in the game when we had nothing to go by.

Didn't you put your vote on Enet in order to see the reaction of him and the others? For some reason, I have a memory of that but can't find the post confirming my statement. I swear if it's my mind playing tricks on me again.

^ #278 2016-08-29 16:37:35

Sync

Yes, but EneT isn't LunarStorm ^_~

"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."

-- B1rd

^ #279 2016-08-29 16:42:03

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Sync wrote:

A better question is why you're voting for tupsu instead of LunarStorm, honestly. tupsu's "slip" was nothing in comparison.

I really don't see what you're doing other than repeatedly referring to the same post that I personally didn't even quite agree with. You're just committing hypocrisy, trying to start a bandwagon. You're not convincing me to vote for LunarStorm at all.
This is assuming what you keep referring to is https://forums.tuuba.moe/viewtopic.php?pid=31064#p31064 and possibly https://forums.tuuba.moe/viewtopic.php?pid=31081#p31081 which honestly just say the same thing in different ways. It just seems to me you at some point acquired an agenda to vote for LunarStorm and haven't wanted to give it up and are pushing it hard, which just makes you look suspicious, like you're trying to find people who haven't already jumped on your bandwagon who will criticise it so you can make a mountain out of a molehill again. I'm trying to be more objective than usual with you because you wrote a wall of text which immediately has the tendency to make lazy people think it's all valid since they just skim it.

fittan.gif

^ #280 2016-08-29 16:43:46

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

enet wrote:
tupsu wrote:

Nah I was just saying all those things to piss you off.  Serious mode Sync, IppE and fittan are the people in my suspect list but you are too by a slight amount.

yea fam dam those people who try to have their own opinion and dont just bandwagon they must be tryna manipulate us

fittan.gif

^ #281 2016-08-29 16:44:27

enet
Womanizer

Sync hasn't really convinced me either but I'm backing him up on his vote to prove whether my suspicions on him are correct.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #282 2016-08-29 16:47:49

enet
Womanizer

My suspicion on you fittan was that you and sync were pretty neutral and unwilling to question each other and you saying that sync seemed to be heavy pro-town prior to today.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #283 2016-08-29 17:00:32

Mara
Baka
Website

UVzbiqT.png

LunarStorm (5) - Sync, IppE, enet, tupsu, Plakkis
enet (3) - GladiOol, FirstTroph, LunarStorm
tupsu (1) - fittan
FirstTroph (1) - Multtari
Plakkis (1) - Shiringo
No vote (1) - Granger

After rebuilding the TuubaLyncher 5000™ and having a very deep discussion during the first day, Tuubatown decided to take down LunarStorm. He was put in the TuubaLyncher that actually doesn't lynch people, but set them on fire. Gas chambers were too expensive. LunarStorm was cooked into a swedish köttbulle. Tuubatown checked his computer and found out that he was into gambling. No signs of mafia.

LunarStorm - Bookie (D1 - Lynched)

^ #284 2016-08-29 17:02:27

Mara
Baka
Website

ehjU3wY.png

^ #285 2016-08-31 16:46:51

Mara
Baka
Website

Everyone wakes to a very loud gunshot. As the citizens of Tuubatown rush to the ITT-Bar, they find Shiringo's body parts scattered all over the place. Not only that, but Multtari doesn't have a head anymore.

Investigations began. According to the evidence found on their rooms, Shiringo was a police officer who had a job to investigate this case. Too bad that case didn't last quite long.
Shiringo - Cop (N1 - Killed)

Multtari's room.... Well... Is a true sex dungeon. Apparently Multtari was part of some sort of twisted circlejerk.
Multtari - Mason (N1 - Killed)

Board footer

Cookie policy