The Anus Destroyer

Re: Tuuba Mafia 3: The Return of Mafia [TOWN VICTORY]

I'd be happy if you all look at me as Hika and not Plakkis pls

^ #332 2016-09-02 22:26:43

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Eh, equally as not suspicious as a lot of other people. Maybe even less so, idk fuck.

^ #333 2016-09-02 22:35:14

Granger
Cash Money
Website

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0YIJQ1jgEI

Vote: Sync
Speak up and stop killing the game.

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #334 2016-09-02 23:14:59

Mara
Baka
Website

zFkTmlG.png

Sync (2) - fittan, Granger
tupsu (1) - IppE
No vote (6) - FirstTroph, enet, Hika, tupsu, Sync, GladiOol

You have 4 days and 18 hours remaining.

Sync has been prodded.

^ #335 2016-09-03 00:56:08

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

thank u mod
I'll see u all tomorrow

^ #336 2016-09-03 03:54:59

Sync

tupsu wrote:

ew, so much blood. I wish we had someone to clean this shit up but this town is full of NEETs so no luck there I guess

sync, explain yourself.

What's there to explain? He played like newbscum and deserved to be lynched pretty much. The majority of town agreed too! Mislynches happen, which sucks. There are more town than there are mafia.

enet wrote:

Sync is definitely on the top of my must-die-on-this-day list, I'm not ignoring him, just raising flags on other possible mafia.

Explain why.

IppE wrote:

Also, assuming you are a townie (or pro-town) and sync swaying the vote from you to another townie, (who based on their actions at least seemed more scum than you did) the end result didn't really change. And while Bookie is potentially a powerful role for the town, it relies to much on luck and chance that especially in early game it is fairly useless.

Hello, voice of reason. Why are you trying to be so god damn agreeable with me? M

Granger wrote:

Instead, id like to have Sync explain what he saw in EneT and why you thought he should be alive over LunarStorm?
You've pulled the lynch around at basically the last minute, but what for?

Why would scum want to lynch themselves? They'd pretty much just instalose.

tupsu wrote:

prod sync
he's kinda single handedly killing game right now by not saying anything, there's literally nothing we can currently go off of especially since plakkis is now gone too
I guess we can suspect hika but

I was on a very, very long bus ride for over 50 total hours (including layover). Just saying. By the way, two days isn't enough for a prod you fucking niggers. JESUS CHRIST.

fittan wrote:

whoever the second mason is has zero meaning anymore since the other mason died and in this small of a game there possibly can't be three.

tupsu wrote:

yes, plakkis is suspicious as fuck, but are we really currently ignoring the fact that sync managed to dick pull us all? enet you said yourself if lunar's a townie then your next suspicions are sync and ippe.

enet, when I say 1/3 is anti town I'm assuming the second death is a third party, which would give us 3 mafia and one serial killer or some shit like that. I'm assuming serial killer since every other role we've seen has come off that list on mafiascum and I can't see any other factional kills
or can mafia kill two people in one night..? that's not how it works, right?

we're not, i say he dies tonight and IppE tomorrow. read my D1.

Hidden text
fittan wrote:
Sync wrote:

A better question is why you're voting for tupsu instead of LunarStorm, honestly. tupsu's "slip" was nothing in comparison.

I really don't see what you're doing other than repeatedly referring to the same post that I personally didn't even quite agree with. You're just committing hypocrisy, trying to start a bandwagon. You're not convincing me to vote for LunarStorm at all.
This is assuming what you keep referring to is https://forums.tuuba.moe/viewtopic.php?pid=31064#p31064 and possibly https://forums.tuuba.moe/viewtopic.php?pid=31081#p31081 which honestly just say the same thing in different ways. It just seems to me you at some point acquired an agenda to vote for LunarStorm and haven't wanted to give it up and are pushing it hard, which just makes you look suspicious, like you're trying to find people who haven't already jumped on your bandwagon who will criticise it so you can make a mountain out of a molehill again. I'm trying to be more objective than usual with you because you wrote a wall of text which immediately has the tendency to make lazy people think it's all valid since they just skim it.

Vote: Sync

I honestly don't know how to respond to this because I have no clue what you're talking about. Hypocrisy... what? Where? In my eyes, LunarStorm was a way better option to lynch than tupsu, and I was simply asking why you were voting her over what was newbscum in my eyes. It's true that I pushed it hard, but that's because we were about to lynch EneT.

My suspicions towards LunarStorm were perfectly valid and any reasonable player could see that lynching him was a better choice than EneT killing himself.

"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."

-- B1rd

^ #337 2016-09-03 04:00:58

Sync

"You convinced people to vote for someone you thought was scum and they flipped town on D1? Wow, you're A COLD-BLOODED SOCIOPATH, a MASTER MANIPULATOR, and MISCHIEVOUS. WE MUST KILL YOU NOW!"

There's my defense. Accusations coming later!!

"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."

-- B1rd

^ #338 2016-09-03 04:42:41

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

you're basically calling enet mafia but saying you wouldn't lynch him because that'd be bad for the game. ok. if you turn out to be pro-town i will personally light a bag of dog shit outside your door once a fortnight for the following year. i still have no clue what made you see LunarStorm as mafia and starting a bandwagon to counter another doesn't make it any less hypocritical to criticise others for the same thing

fittan.gif

^ #339 2016-09-03 05:37:13

Sync

What? No I'm not. I'm calling him town. Read my earlier posts. By the way, I didn't start the bandwagon, that doesn't make any sense. Are you okay?

-- B1rd

^ #340 2016-09-03 05:48:00

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

no i was at work all night and havent slept yet. also, you started both the enet and the lunarstorm bandwagons.

fittan.gif

^ #341 2016-09-03 08:34:12

Sync

You're the first one who voted for me today - that means you started the vote Sync bandwagon. What does that mean? Absolutely nothing. You want people to vote for the same person as you; that's the whole god damn point, is it not?

By the way, if I was scum, why wouldn't I just let enet kill himself? Come on, people.

-- B1rd

^ #342 2016-09-03 10:14:16

GladiOol
Retarded Flower

Hello everybody, long post ahead.

On the first night, 5 people voted for LunarStorm to get lynched (Sync, IppE, enet, tupsu, Plakkis). I think we can all agree that, even though it was a miss lynch, the reasons for the vote on LunarStorm were sound. I would've still preferred an enet lynch, but even I have to admit at this point that I do not believe enet to be scum.

Also, I might be the only one thinking this at this moment (maybe IppE as well?), I do not believe Sync to be scum either. To me, he seems to be the most reasonable player thus far in the game and I don't think it would benefit the game if he were to be lynched this night.

So that leaves three people for me: IppE, tupsu, and Plakkis Hika. I believe two of these three to be scum, with one mafia refraining their vote on LunarStorm, giving us a total of 3 mafia. If we look at people who were the most ''passive'' during the end of the last day, it would be Granger, Multtari and Shiringo. Granger had a vote on enet, decided to drop it and then was dubbing on who to vote next. Multtari kept their vote on FirstTroph and went to the end with it, while Shiringo was suspicious of Plakkis Hika.

Two of these three died at night. One being because of me. I shot Multtari as the vigi.

I decided to use my shot because I believe getting rid of one of the passive players would benefit the game more. I was dubbing between Granger and Multtari and decided to go with the latter because I believe that him keeping his vote on FirstTroph at that stage was silly, as his vote could have significant impact on the enet/LunarStorm vote stage. I didn't consider shooting Shiringo because I believe his suspicion for Plakkis Hika to be interesting and would've loved to see how that would've developed.

Now I know claiming power role this early will only get you lynched, but don't be alarmed, I still have one more shot left. The mafia gods blessed me and gave me two shots to use for the nights. So I think what we need to do now is decide on who to lynch AND on who to shoot. I will both vote for whoever garnishes to most votes and I will shoot whoever we agree upon.

Now with that out of the way, I would like to say again that I believe two mafia voted for LunarStorm while one remained passive. Considering Sync's reasoning, mafia had to make a vote for LunarStorm as they could no longer really justify a vote on enet, who was before that the ''easy'' target. They could've made a random vote and stick with that, but that would've accomplished only animosity and people becoming Argus-eyed. I believe enet's and sync's reasoning for the vote to be most sound while I find IppE's and Plakkis Hika's vote to be scummiest. I am a bit in the middle with tupsu. I thought she was town at first, but now I am not so sure at all. I have no idea who the third mafia might be and I think that's something we should also look into.

"This miserable mode
Maintain the melancholy souls of those
Who lived withouten infamy or praise."

^ #343 2016-09-03 13:21:58

enet
Womanizer

I just want Hika to be lynched tbh because replacements just make the game harder.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #344 2016-09-03 13:28:11

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

gladi, why do you think I'm not town? I'd love to hear the reasoning there, I'm only just figuring shit out here - I still don't know how half of the game works. my emotions apparently make me not good at playing with people I generally don't like, but I honestly don't see how I've done anything scummy/suspicious

(´・ω・`)

^ #345 2016-09-03 13:31:33

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

and enet, I kinda have to agree and feel that a modkill would've been a better option this late in the game (or at any point past day 1 and maybe night 1), but at the same time I feel like that's quite unfortunate/unfair towards hika

(´・ω・`)

Board footer

Cookie policy