Tuuba Time: 2024-03-28 11:03:23 | Local Time: 2024-03-28 09:03:23

You are not logged in.

^ #31 2016-11-10 21:42:47

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Re: 2016 Tuuba secret santa

oh I was serious, I trust him very much; + the more the merrier!!

^ #32 2016-11-11 00:18:15

Twisted Fantasy
Loveless

tupsu wrote:
Twisted Fantasy wrote:

In.

But I'm not too optimistic for our customs.

digital only
I have no idea who you are, nobody else seems to know you particularly well, and you visit the forums like once every two months or so
I'm not trusting someone's mailing address with a random, plus customs isn't an issue then is it now

I'm not sure you know how the customs here work. It's filled with crooks and everything that leaves and enters the country is in great risk.

But if you want digital only, then sure, although I'm concerned that some may not find use for digital currencies & etc., not trying to hate though, just my opinion.

You could also choose to abstain if you get paired up with me anyway so you won't have to worry about all that. I do know other people pretty well from here, but only a few.

Last edited by Twisted Fantasy (2016-11-11 00:22:40)

^ #33 2016-11-11 07:16:25

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Twisted Fantasy wrote:
tupsu wrote:
Twisted Fantasy wrote:

In.

But I'm not too optimistic for our customs.

digital only
I have no idea who you are, nobody else seems to know you particularly well, and you visit the forums like once every two months or so
I'm not trusting someone's mailing address with a random, plus customs isn't an issue then is it now

I'm not sure you know how the customs here work. It's filled with crooks and everything that leaves and enters the country is in great risk.

But if you want digital only, then sure, although I'm concerned that some may not find use for digital currencies & etc., not trying to hate though, just my opinion.

You could also choose to abstain if you get paired up with me anyway so you won't have to worry about all that. I do know other people pretty well from here, but only a few.

I'm the person running the thing you idiot, I can technically turn you down for whatever reason
also change your sig, you've been told to at least once

fine I guess, if mom believes in you I'm willing to give you a shot

(´・ω・`)

^ #34 2016-11-11 08:01:00

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

updated the main post with tentative dates for the whole thing. sign up will end on the 19th - you have just over a week to convince your best friends, crack buddies or enemies to join.

(´・ω・`)

^ #35 2016-11-11 20:28:52

Twisted Fantasy
Loveless

Yo can you just chill even for a little bit? I'm not even trying to pick a fight..

IppE messaged me about it and I received by the time I was about to leave for school so apologies for not having enough time to change my signature.

^ #36 2016-11-11 21:20:42

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Twisted Fantasy wrote:

Yo can you just chill even for a little bit? I'm not even trying to pick a fight..

IppE messaged me about it and I received by the time I was about to leave for school so apologies for not having enough time to change my signature.

bitch I'm not going to chill about a sig that breaks the rules and makes me moderately dizzy

(´・ω・`)

^ #37 2016-11-11 21:23:29

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Just block it if it's that big of a deal to you, sheesh.

^ #38 2016-11-12 01:21:54

sonatora
SHSL Meme

tupsu wrote:

I'm the person running the thing you idiot, I can technically turn you down for whatever reason

take a fucking chill tupsu someone besides customs here is a literal bag of shit so rurree and i over here can't do fucking physical

don't turn us down because "you feel like it" otherwise you can fuck off with your little safe space called secret santa

also if the message above isn't enough to go through your head, i'm in

Last edited by sonatora (2016-11-12 01:34:31)

isitoolate

^ #39 2016-11-12 09:44:21

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

sonatora wrote:
tupsu wrote:

take a fucking chill tupsu someone besides customs here is a literal bag of shit so rurree and i over here can't do fucking physical

don't turn us down because "you feel like it" otherwise you can fuck off with your little safe space called secret santa

also if the message above isn't enough to go through your head, i'm in

wahwahwah
I wasn't trying to turn him down because I 'feel like it', I wasn't aware anyone actually knew who this fucking guy (who literally comes on the forum like every 2 months) is and I'm not particularly keen on trusting randos with personal information
go be triggered somewhere else

twisted - just to confirm, do you want to do physical and hope for the best or digital

(´・ω・`)

^ #40 2016-11-12 13:47:58

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

ye im also getting less and less inclined to give any actual details of myself because there's less than a handful of people on here i'd be comfortable sharing that with in the first place

fittan.gif

^ #41 2016-11-12 15:51:55

Twisted Fantasy
Loveless

Hey, I'm not trying to impose on moving forward with physical gifts if you guys wouldn't be comfortable with it. I'm just saying that it'd be nice to have the gifts physical and I'd rather have it that way, problem is that our customs isn't trustworthy at all. You could always have a say on whether to give or not to give your personal information though so I don't know why it's being stressed about.

If it's digital I'll participate anyway since what matters is the thought anyway and not the gift, so yeah.

I'm fine with either digital or physical, with what the majority is comfortable with.

Last edited by Twisted Fantasy (2016-11-12 15:59:22)

^ #42 2016-11-12 16:54:58

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Twisted Fantasy wrote:

Hey, I'm not trying to impose on moving forward with physical gifts if you guys wouldn't be comfortable with it. I'm just saying that it'd be nice to have the gifts physical and I'd rather have it that way, problem is that our customs isn't trustworthy at all. You could always have a say on whether to give or not to give your personal information though so I don't know why it's being stressed about.

If it's digital I'll participate anyway since what matters is the thought anyway and not the gift, so yeah.

I'm fine with either digital or physical, with what the majority is comfortable with.

we're doing separate physical and digital brackets anyway, it's on you which you want to participate in. if you want to take the risk of possibly not receiving gifts or having to resend something digitally because it didn't arrive (though that one could probably be avoided if you shipped straight through amazon or another online store), go physical. if you don't want to go through the trouble, go digital. I really cbf to have a popular vote on whether you should be allowed into physical or not if that's what you meant with your last sentence

(´・ω・`)

^ #43 2016-11-12 20:33:46

tekihtimaliolan
Ken’yū Sugimoto

i'd prefer digital btw

just for the sake of simplicity

^ #44 2016-11-15 16:12:05

zertap
Backend Oni
Website

I'm in with a physical gift, but I also want to receive a physical gift. Otherwise I don't really see the point of this. I also think 10€ is quite high of a minimum. I don't say that because we couldn't afford that, but because it might be hard to find something you want to give out that is at least that expensive. Then again I guess sending out keychains over continents would be a bit dumb.

But I for example do have something I'd like to give out, but it costs only 7-8€. Of course, this might vary with store and so on.. Well, I could send out two of these items, but eh, is there really a point in that anymore?

Last edited by zertap (2016-11-15 16:27:54)

^ #45 2016-11-15 16:31:54

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

zertap wrote:

I'm in with a physical gift, but I also want to receive a physical gift. Otherwise I don't really see the point of this. I also think 10€ is quite high of a minimum. I don't say that because we couldn't afford that, but because it might be hard to find something you want to give out that is at least that expensive. Then again I guess sending out keychains over continents would be a bit dumb.

But I for example do have something I'd like to give out, but it costs only 7-8€. Of course, this might vary with store and so on.. Well, I could send out two of these items, but eh, is there really a point in that anymore?

I thought it was obvious enough that physicals will only be matched with physicals and vice versa
just throw a chocolate or something similar in (something non-melting I guess if you're actually doing that and not handing it over in person) and be done with it? adding some basic simple stuff in the range of 2-3eur isn't too hard in my humble opinion

(´・ω・`)

Board footer

Cookie policy