Town & Jester have won the game
Hades Izanami - Jester (D1 - Lynched)
Multtari - Cop (N1 - Killed)
abraker - Paranoid Gun Owner (N1 - Killed)
Mara - Mafia Encryptor (N1 - Killed)
fittan - Restless Spirit (D2 - Lynched)
tupsu - Bus Driver (N2 - Killed)
Hika - Mafia Godfather (D3 - Lynched)
1) Do not quote your role PM or anything the mod gives to you.
2) Do not post screenshots or any sort of factual evidence of private communications, either with the mod or amongst yourselves.
3) Do not edit your posts. Feel free to double/triple post.
4) Do not talk outside of the thread, unless your role PM allows so.
5) Mod has the final say on any issue. If the mod makes a mistake, feel free to PM him to sort it out.
6) If you have any questions regarding your role, feel free to PM the mod.
7) Dead men tell no tales. Dead people may not post in the thread. Don't be that guy.
1) Game starts at Day.
2) Deadlines will be one week tentatively. Extensions may be placed depending on the activity.
3) You may vote someone by using this format: Vote : Player -- You may also choose to not lynch anyone. Vote: No-Lynch
4) You may also remove your vote by using this format: Unvote : Player
5) When a player receives more than half of the total votes at any point during the day, that player is automatically lynched.
6) Once a player is lynched, there shall be no posting in the thread even before the mod posts the lynch scene. Night will commence shortly.
7) If no one has been lynched, and the deadline has passed, the person with the most votes gets lynched. If there is a tie, the one who reached the tying amount of votes first, is lynched.
8) A player has to remain active, at least one post per 48 hours. If a player has not posted for 48 hours, one may request for them to be prodded.
9) If the player prodded doesn't respond, a he/she will be replaced.
10) If the player gets prodded three times already and still becomes inactive he/she will be automatically replaced.
11) If no replacement can be found. The player will be modkilled instead.
1) Night lasts 48 hours.
2) Any roles or factions with active night abilities may choose to use them by PM-ing the mod (see the Role PM for role-specific instructions).
3) Once the deadline for night has passed, all actions not received will count as a No Action.
4) Thread gets locked for the night.
1) Town wins when they eliminate all threats to the town.
2) Any other faction wins when they control half the votes during Day unless otherwise specified in the Role PM.
Another mafia, another copypasted thread opening. Gauging interest at this point, start of the game depends on how fast we can get an acceptable amount of players.
Ad space for sale!
Sounds kinda slowpaced, but it's a busy time of the year I guess.
Mafia is as slow paced as the players make it, a day can be over in less than 24 hours.
My body is ready.
Sure, why not? count me in
i'll show you the power of half-brain
It was a normal day in Tuubatown. Or, it was a normal day in Tuubatown until the news broke. Everyone had been concerned about Mara's health, but no one would've guessed that his life would end so unexpectedly. What is worse, it became clear that Mara had been murdered in broad daylight at the town center, shot to the back while grocery shopping.
But who would so such a thing? The answer was obvious, Mafia had returned to seek revenge after their two failed attempts to take over the town. With the town in chaos, can the townspeople once again drive out the mafia from their loved home? Only one way to find out...
8 players alive, 5 votes required for lynch.
Deadline for day 1: 29th of November, 18:00 UTC
god damn it, we told Mara not to go along with those weird sauna people, now look what happened to him. who am I going to get into dumb political fights with now?
better check if there's anything good in his groceries basket, though, since money is tight and all.