Tuuba Time: 2024-05-17 05:17:48 | Local Time: 2024-05-17 02:17:48

You are not logged in.

^ #151 2017-11-29 10:41:26

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Re: Tuuba Mafia 4: The death of Mara [Town & Jester Victory]

you're probably sleeping so you won't reply, but I'll try regardless - why keep vote on me if I'm "probably not scum"? if boat is 50% scum and deadline is at a point where you're not going to be around to see it, why not just move your vote and get some info going? the vote is all but confirmed on him, this seems like really awkward decision making.

(´・ω・`)

^ #152 2017-11-29 11:00:24

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Votes

Hades Izanami (4) - tupsu, Hika, Lefafel, fittan
tupsu (2) - abraker, Hades Izanami

No vote: Mara, Multtari

7 hours until deadline.

1454904395394.gif

^ #153 2017-11-29 11:27:24

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

abraker wrote:

- lefafel 66% scum

• - questions methodologies aggressively. Observed by questioning my lynch policy and how I come up with info in this
    - I'll drop the lynch policy because enough points have been made about that, even by townies
    - It is good scum tactic to attempt to devalue info that might be helpful to find scum
    - Does not provide actual reasoning against how some part of my info is not important. Argues with, "why not think this" instead of "this is false, here are the reasons I think why"

• - votes look like place holders and shuffling. Oberved by this and this
    - There is high possibilty that Granger or Multtari vote was just a tactic used to separate scum relation
    - If Granger/Hika is scum partner, then rvs was used as cover
    - Lefafel unvoted Multtari without questioned how any of what Multtari said makes sense (as I raised concern for this here, here, and here)
    - Put together the above and devaluing of scum related info, and this suggests intended ignorance to set up the chess pieces (distance scumpartners and get ready for d2 strategy if I am still alive).

• - Therefore, likely scum

I'll address some of these while we wait for sunset.

Does not provide actual reasoning against how some part of my info is not important. Argues with, "why not think this" instead of "this is false, here are the reasons I think why"

I'm not really concerned with proving your wrong. Instead I'm interested in having everyone think for themselves. Info-dumping players like you tend to win over inexperienced players just by sounding like you know more than them.

I only know that some of your reads on my actions are off, but it's sound to assume these inaccuracies extend to the game in general. I don't think I'm in any way special in that sense. And I'd like others to take this same approach.

votes look like place holders and shuffling.

yes. My mafia experience comes from IRL games, where the conversation is live and this kind of voting behaviour doesn't really exist. So I'm mainly just testing things out, seeing what the "code of conduct" is regarding voting and seeing what can be accomplished with these votes.

Lefafel unvoted Multtari without questioned how any of what Multtari said makes sense

Indeed. Multtari seems like a thoroughly confused player, and there were other players that I had turned my attention to at that point. Multtari could've posted "lol dunno" for all I care, I'd still have unvoted at that point in time. This doesn't mean I think he was innocent, just that keeping a vote on him was moot.

tupsu wrote:

abraker, comment on Mara stating Lefa is town/good? this seems to be a contradiction - you insist Mara is heavily town leaning and yet his read on Lefa is firmly town, and while it's not backed up by anything, I have strong personal/OOG reasons to suspect that read to be accurate.

no comment

^ #154 2017-11-29 12:08:34

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

you were the one who publicly mentioned what I'm referring to, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(´・ω・`)

^ #155 2017-11-29 12:50:36

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

I only did so because I tought it'd lead to the situation being resolved by the moderator, which it did not.

Oh well, I'll deal with it.

^ #156 2017-11-29 13:16:07

abraker
Mad Scientist

tupsu wrote:

you're probably sleeping so you won't reply, but I'll try regardless - why keep vote on me if I'm "probably not scum"? if boat is 50% scum and deadline is at a point where you're not going to be around to see it, why not just move your vote and get some info going? the vote is all but confirmed on him, this seems like really awkward decision making.

I am not going to get any more info given the time. I won't be able to use any new info as I am checking this between work hours. It's either move votes on Hades to lynch or do nothing and allow others to say what they want to say before time is up.

hfT37VC.gif

^ #157 2017-11-29 13:17:28

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

the most active person can be scum

why are you ruling that out @abraker

^ #158 2017-11-29 13:44:53

abraker
Mad Scientist

Hika wrote:

the most active person can be scum

why are you ruling that out @abraker

ofc they can be scum, but questioning the read on active people is sort of paradoxical. It's harder to think otherwise the more data you have pointing toward something.

An extreme example would be, why don't you think theory of relativity is wrong after gaining so much evidence supporting it. Yea it can be wrong. But I be dammned if all that evidence pointed to it being wrong

I am much less confident about my reads then a scientific theory, but I am more confident about my reads backed by gathered info about active people than inactive. It's a fundemental contradiction to be more confident about reads backed by gathered info about inactive people than active people.

hfT37VC.gif

^ #159 2017-11-29 13:50:24

abraker
Mad Scientist

I also never ruled out scum for fittan, who is fairly active, and I stated that I need to see his previous mafia history to be more confident in ruling out scum.

hfT37VC.gif

^ #160 2017-11-29 14:13:05

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

DON'T PSYCHOANALYSE ME BITCH

I honestly don't feel like I have much to (that I honestly can) refute in terms of your scumread on me, though I'm surprised you didn't bring up my voting habits not being bandwagoning up until the Hades Izanami vote. At this point, I'm all in favour of a lynch because I believe only mafia benefits from a no-lynch night especially since they are likely to (attempt to) kill an active pro-town player at night.

Scumreads on d1 don't need to be overly justified, because they are so easily proven true or false by d2 through lynches and mafia kills. At this point, I thank you for your input and request someone pulls the trigger on Hades Izanami. Most of the people I suspect scum from a pure social aspect (votes not included) all have yet to vote Hades Izanami (except for one), which would give insane insight if Hades Izanami turns out to be scum. Keep an eye out, my friends.

fittan.gif

^ #161 2017-11-29 14:14:11

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Reminder that we have less than 4 hours left, if this is a no-lynch night you bet people will suspect the non-voters. My vote is not budging anymore for D1.

fittan.gif

^ #162 2017-11-29 14:14:55

abraker
Mad Scientist

lefafel wrote:

I'm not really concerned with proving your wrong. Instead I'm interested in having everyone think for themselves. Info-dumping players like you tend to win over inexperienced players just by sounding like you know more than them.

I believe everyone here is an experienced player now, so this should not be a concern anymore. Info dumps can be challenged with things arguing points wrong.

hfT37VC.gif

^ #163 2017-11-29 14:23:38

abraker
Mad Scientist

I want Hades to say something before lynch though. Have not heard anything since that tupsu vote.

hfT37VC.gif

^ #164 2017-11-29 14:35:04

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

It'll be 15:00 in Argentina at deadline. I don't remember if boat got off their lazy ass and got a daily occupation or not but promise me you'll vote before deadline unless they respond so it's not wasted. 19:00 German time.

fittan.gif

^ #165 2017-11-29 15:10:03

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

3 hours until deadline.

Board footer

Cookie policy