Tuuba Time: 2024-05-17 06:16:15 | Local Time: 2024-05-17 03:16:15

You are not logged in.

^ #166 2017-11-29 17:10:06

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

Re: Tuuba Mafia 4: The death of Mara [Town & Jester Victory]

Final hour of the day is upon as, and the accused shows no sign of retaliation. Death to the enemy!

^ #167 2017-11-29 17:11:00

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

us*

my OCD forces me to repost

^ #168 2017-11-29 17:15:52

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Votes

Hades Izanami (4) - tupsu, Hika, Lefafel, fittan
tupsu (2) - abraker, Hades Izanami

No vote: Mara, Multtari

45 minutes until deadline.

1484494721578.gif

^ #169 2017-11-29 18:00:17

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Final Votes

Hades Izanami (4) - tupsu, Hika, Lefafel, fittan
tupsu (2) - abraker, Hades Izanami

No vote: Mara, Multtari

The first day has come and gone, and a lot has happened. Not only have the blames been thrown around relentlessly. Even Mara who was the start of it all has come back from the dead, probably roused by the distress of the town. Eventually the town had come to a consensus, Hades Izanami, who made little to no sense with his opinions was to be lynched, even if only to see what happens. Surprisingly Hades Izanami wasn't against this at all, and even had a slight grin on his face.

After the lynch, his house was searched, but there was nothing that would indicate a connection to mafia, just a note on the table;
"Yeah, you better laugh your ass off

Punk"

VEwFMd.png

Hades Izanami - Jester (D1 - Lynched)

Hades Izanami has achieved their goal, and has thus won (game still continues).

Night has begun and lasts for 48 hours, players with night actions, send them to me via PM.

Day 2 begins on 1.12. 18:00 UTC

^ #170 2017-12-01 18:03:54

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

As the dawn arrives, the people of Tuubatown notice that some people are absent. Upon further inspection, it would seem 3 people are missing, and the first to be checked was abraker. His home was decorated with anti-government propaganda and guns, and also 3 bodies. Multtari and Mara had met their end at abraker's apartment, and so had abraker himself. Upon inspection of the bodies, a police badge was found on Multtari, and hacking tools and a mafia kill order on Mara. Mara who had risen up to avenge his own death turned out to be a bad guy, and is now dead once more.

Night 1 results:
Multtari - Cop (Killed)

StGpRc.png

abraker - Paranoid Gun Owner (Killed)

511ZJ0.png

Mara - Mafia Encryptor (Killed)

I71sqy.png

Day 2

4 players alive, 3 votes required for lynch.

Deadline for day 2: 8th of December, 18:00 UTC

^ #171 2017-12-01 19:41:04

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

^ #172 2017-12-01 19:41:35

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

ugh
could've played the suspicion game down a little bit, abraker (though I have no idea what mafia was thinking in targetting an active who was leaning scum for half of town)
also this game really isn't particularly balanced, we could've lost d1 easily and are now very likely in mislynch/lose, unless there's something I'm missing in this situation

for convenience/to remind myself, the three other people alive are fittan, lefa and hika
voting patterns are going to not say much because of boat being third party, besides showing if anyone was aligning with mara
I'll try to get through some kind of reads once I'm slightly more awake

also, oh, that explains soner's foot in mouth I guess https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Encryptor
I told y'all what he did wasn't painting him town

(´・ω・`)

^ #173 2017-12-01 19:44:53

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

also get hype for one day ultimate after this game I guess (since I was saying I'd organise one if this game doesn't stretch to molasses)

(´・ω・`)

^ #174 2017-12-01 19:51:39

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Then whatever pony boy did was fucking weird.
My reads are fucked up

^ #175 2017-12-01 19:51:54

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

I want to vote fittan

^ #176 2017-12-01 21:36:16

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

right, the following is my take on all of d1, written mostly for myself as a gathering of everyone's actions that heavily seems to implicate fittan. others may use this as a guide for going through the day, but I strongly implore people make up their own minds on the matter by reading through themselves before going through this (also, I'm not picking out information on myself because I know my alignment and role.)
skip to the end for my conclusions, vote and more.

Lefa was first to point fingers (at fittan), fittan was first to begin voting (at lefa)
fittan then did the suspicious move of throwing vote around that I called him out for
lefa voted fittan after this vote switch, being the second person to vote him at the time, which I found mildly suspicious
directly after I accused fittan, his only response was

now, see, your vote was just as nonsensical as any of ours, but at the same time you had the best reasoning

this sounded suspicious to me because of the lack of any defence, and is where my first scumread came in. only after my read did fittan say something as defense, then provided his own read/possible deflection with suggesting that multtari is acting guilty
abraker's first post, mainly blaming me for contradiction. fittan tacks on saying "abraker could be smart scum but tupsu also looks guilty now" (sorry 4 paraphrase https://forums.tuuba.moe/viewtopic.php? … 16#p42016)
after some multtari discussion, fittan states he is "distancing from mafia" and defends soner (who is now confirmed to have been mafia). especially noteworthy quote

Tupsu and Multtari are suspicious of conspiring against someone who played like an idiot

not 'probable townie', just 'someone who played like an idiot' - this sounds like a slip to me now that I have this additional information
I mention how heavily fittan has been pushing on me, fittan backpedals saying soner isn't off the hook but he doesn't think he is mafia
Lefa posts for the first time in a while, saying soner seems useless but probably not scum/harmless for now
Boat actually correctly points out fittan has been on the offensive for the whole day thus far - however so have I, so I really wouldn't take that as proof of anything
after me being blamed by abraker, Lefa posts again saying he's unconvinced and isn't moving his vote yet (which is sitting on fittan ever since page 2)
abraker posts his read/transcript thingy, which mostly claims I am scum, but does mention 'if tupsu is town, that implicates fittan as scum'
I ask him clarifying questions, he states "fittan showed restraint when saying that he wants to vote soner and realizes that even thought soner screwed up, that doesn't imply scum" - but if fittan is scum, no shit he doesn't want to actually vote soner (as we have confirmed he is now scum) as well as "He also admitted he can't really defend himself when you questioned his Granger vote", as well as "I don't see him trying to set anything up yet because he is not influencing the game enough, unlike you." - except standard mafia play is to distance self and try to not attract any attention to self, so I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean
as a response to my post, fittan for the first time explicitly claims pro-town, then rags on me for guessing mafia size

What tupsu was right about is there likely only being two scum and a maximum of one neutral faction, though I would prefer three scum (also, guessing sizes of scum and neutral faction in public is extremely out of character :^) )

of course it would be more convenient for scum to have more scum with them. I just find this post very amusing now that he's an actual suspect. there is further discussion and back and forths between me/fittan/abraker here, where fittan tries to turn my suspicion back on me+granger, argument ensues
Lefa finally drops vote, convinced by abraker mentioning how fittan didn't try to defend themselves
fittan drops vote on me as he is going to work, stating he doesn't want to be useless as voting power - could also be read as him trying to detach in case I get hammered
Lefa speaks up, mentions how aggressive abraker has been against me, then states Multtari as suspicious as he has been quiet and lowkey while advocating for RVs to go through. this seems to be completely unrelated and I honestly can't tell if it implicates him as scum or not, but I'm leaning towards no as it would be more productive to try to jump on a vote train (particularly as fittan still had a number of votes on them, collecting some evidence against him prob wouldn't have been all too hard)
fittan responds to lefa saying his reasoning is pretty terrible and mentions he himself has done this, which may be nothing or may be sneakily trying to reduce the heat. at the same time I also do the exact same thing, mostly because at this point I'm 95% convinced fittan is town
I call out fittan asking to explain why he sees abraker as town, he responds he no longer knows as we seem to be opposite factions, but I don't seem full scum anymore (proven as false with abraker death). this is where Hika enters, fittan is extremely excited - just because we have decent players now, or because he's glad he has a decent scumbuddy now? (https://forums.tuuba.moe/viewtopic.php?pid=42097#p42097)
Lefafel begins fighting against/refuting abraker claiming his aggression mention is bullshit, then unvotes from multtari. this is suspicious to me as it may be a realisation that his attempted train is going nowhere, or it may be him still playing the accusation game and realising the pressure isn't leading to any information. neutral leaning
Hika first posts a proper read - "between abraker, tupsu and fittan, there is a scum", abraker is proven to be town with his death. "Granger, which is myself, was leaning scum to me because of inactivity but I can change that within the next few days." - this may be a slip claiming her as town but I highly doubt it from hika. she states abraker townslipped once (not sure what she means here) and mentions me going heavy on soner. https://forums.tuuba.moe/viewtopic.php?pid=42120#p42120
I respond stating I'm lost and hence pushing the soner vote hard, Hika responds saying it just makes me look like dumbtown
abraker accuses Lefa, fittan ignores this completely stating it has nothing to do with him. I would read this as scum distancing from one another, but it is evident they can't both be scum as they would be controlling half of the votes at this point if they were both scum. he states "If we just wait for someone to die at night, mafia is likely to kill someone who was outside accusations if they play smart.", but mafia tried to kill abraker, making this point suspicious as it directly seems to go 'I'm not mafia cause I wouldn't make this move'. with two experienced mafia players, playing 'dumb' would be the easiest way to make someone else look suspicious - too bad they voted abraker and not me, as I would've been completely powerless to responding this night. he also seems to have realised how close he looks to soner, stating "I was merely defending the dumbo because you can't blame people for being new/inexperienced/bad." clear distancing, presumably on the assumption that the soner lynch was dead and buried at this point since Mara had replaced. I started this post intending to just pull out everyone's actions and maybe get some idea of factions, but https://forums.tuuba.moe/viewtopic.php?pid=42130#p42130 is looking more and more damning to me.
he THEN votes Mara, clearly knowing at this point that said lynch will never come to pass and collecting easy 200$ from go by getting distancing points in. he makes no explanation of this besides "I want to lynch everyone". https://forums.tuuba.moe/viewtopic.php?pid=42131#p42131
Hika responds, telling fittan to calm down and that Soner still reads town to her, which is why she doesn't suspect Mara. this is disproven. Hika also points out fittan is not providing Mara an opportunity to explain - this is a slip from fittan, he's too caught up in collecting his 200$ and forgets that he's giving preferential treatment to Mara in showing how anti-Mara he is
fittan responds saying they want to see Mara prove themselves
Mara posts stating Soner was a retard, seems to me like he's trying to stop people from thinking why Soner would even think he's allowed to send pms with the whole drug mention (honestly I should've gone on mafiascum and looked up all the roles who change communication right away, that would've made this way easier and stopped boat from winning). fittan is the only person he doesn't say *anything* besides tldr on - I believe this is also a slip, forgetting that seeming too indifferent on someone also implicates them. it's obvious he was 100% sure he would not be dying, paid 0 notice to fittan's vote which further makes me believe it was agreed upon and could easily be revoked if shit was going down
Lefa calls out Mara for the shit post and votes boat, Hika also votes boat.
after receiving his 200$, fittan vote flips onto boat
abraker posts huge read on everyone, states hika as 40% fittan as 25% and lefa 66%. however, he also asserts mara is not scum, which is clearly false now and switches around the whole situation. if I'm feeling super ambitious I might tackle that entire post next as it's a good origin point to base percent reads and the change in information between days off of. however, the main reason he states fittan as so low is "sides with people appearing townie". this has been disproven - he heavily opposed me for most of game, and Mara was confirmed scum. mentions his uncanny towniness. abraker and I discuss this + the accidental meta that took place earlier.
Lefa responds to his scumread, which personally further reduces any chance that he's mafia to me.
fittan takes the last few hours of day to say "I agree with your scumread, here's more fishy things you missed about me", which further implicates him to me here, as it follows the previous pattern of "yes look at me I'm a silly regular dumb townie there is nothing weird about me". he now has flipped to "mafia will try to kill an active", which is a contradiction from the earlier and seems like a slip. https://forums.tuuba.moe/viewtopic.php?pid=42172#p42172
Lefa ends the day just by effectively saying 'well, I guess that's the lynch decided'.

tl;dr read the bolded pieces, they are the main reason why I am doing the following:

vote: fittan

I am sufficiently convinced in this read that I am pretty much ready to do a full roleclaim along with the breadcrumb proof I've previously given (but I'd definitely prefer to not be the first to do so). however, please remember that if I do happen to be wrong, it only takes two votes from town to enable mafia to win the game (my role is such that it can still lead to the win, however I really do not trust myself enough to make the right choice for this). read through everything, think about everything, ensure you are fully convinced in your read before pushing the vote.

if fittan is somehow not scum, my next suspicion is Lefa, but I feel that most of the idiosyncracies in his plays are explained by his inexperience in forum mafia. Hika has been playing exactly as she did during TM3 where she was a townie, and has mostly been very reasonable in my opinion, but I suppose she's not 100% non-suspicious. however, in my opinion, the evidence I collected implicates fittan to an extreme point.

(´・ω・`)

^ #177 2017-12-01 21:41:10

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

okay sorry for the shitty repetitive double post but these two things needs to be bigger and bolder

if I do happen to be wrong, it only takes two votes from town to enable mafia to win the game
read through everything, think about everything, ensure you are fully convinced in your read before pushing the vote

(´・ω・`)

^ #178 2017-12-01 22:51:30

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

To be fair, your post pretty much does it for me.
I need to hop on a computer so I can see if I can add anymore to this right now.

^ #179 2017-12-01 23:13:09

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

whoops I completely fucked up the link to most damning post

https://forums.tuuba.moe/viewtopic.php?pid=42130#p42130
for convenience

(´・ω・`)

^ #180 2017-12-02 01:35:34

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

Soner's initial fuckup looks to be an unfortunately obvious key to the game given the conclusion of night #1. Tupsu covered a good amount of it already, the one thing that I did not see mentioned was how suspiciously long it took Mara to post at all (and how shitty his eventual post was). I believe that time was spent trying to come up with some sort of gameplan to salvage the mess left behind by Soner. It was a decent effort I guess, and if night #1 turned out just a bit less unfortunately for them, they'd have been in a good position to win I think.

Fittan has some serious shoveling to do if he wants to dig himself out of this hole.

Board footer

Cookie policy