Tuuba Time: 2024-05-02 12:24:25 | Local Time: 2024-05-02 09:24:25

You are not logged in.

^ #181 2017-12-02 01:35:48

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Re: Tuuba Mafia 4: The death of Mara [Town & Jester Victory]

ive had an insanely long day and should have fallen asleep by now if divine forces were real but the neckbeards were correct and there is no god

i will post when i eventually get sleep, im sorry, it might take 12h+ i tried to make sense of tupsu's wall of text but it's making my entire body hurt more

i will claim pro-town for now with a promise to read everything you have written when i eventually wake up after eventually getting sleep

fittan.gif

^ #182 2017-12-02 01:48:32

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

Mara wrote:

Alright, I'm gonna go to rest in a moment but first gotta send this fuckshit message because people are e d g y

I wish I had any idea what the fuck was Sonar thinking with his superior stunt but it might be #justbronythings. I'll ask him all the drugs that he is using later so I can grab them myself.

I don't really like to read all this wall of text since I have only been partially in the game (and I can't RVS waa waa) so here are my quality reads so far.

tupsu tldr (but apparently having intense word thing shit fuck with abraker)
Lefafel cool dude
abraker tldr - WAY TOO MUCH TLDR JESUS FUCKING CHRIST CALM DOWN
fittan tldr
Hika I really don't know
Hades Izanami most scummy so far imo, odd reaction to RVS (newbie mistake? boat being boat?) and some weird vote on tupsu without any proper reason (and I think there was an another odd vote from boat)
Multtari I really don't know

why the fuck am I playing with you dipshits lol

I think it's time to address this now, too.
Mara's read on me was what it was because Mara knew my role and alignment prior to being introduced to the game as a player.
I suspect his reasoning to label me as "cool dude" is that no matter if he's busted or falsely read as town, implying me to be on the same side would benefit him.
Now that we know Mara was scum, I am now also implied scum based on his "read".
If Mara survived night #1 and was successfull in selling himself as town, I would then be implied town as well and therefore under less scrutiny, and therefore a very powerful kill for mafia on night #2 (partly because of my role).

Also worth assuming that the alive mafia member now also knows my identity, It's of course possible that Mara kept it to himself but it's safer to assume he did not.

^ #183 2017-12-02 07:28:44

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

I really don't see how that implicates you? Mara stating you are cool read pretty cleanly as town to me regardless of his alignment, with him not wanting to fuck up your game with the additional info he had. to me, you're making yourself look more suspicious by this, not to mention the convenient hinting at you being the one role that needs to be here (because ippe) that I haven't seen any sign of yet

I think I'd like claims to start after fittan posts a defense/full claim, but I'm having a hard time figuring out if it should be Hika -> Lefa -> me or Lefa -> Hika -> me (I'm leaving myself as last because of my role being very beneficial if day fucks up, but I'm willing to go middle if someone absolutely insists)

(´・ω・`)

^ #184 2017-12-02 07:44:46

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Votes

fittan (1) - tupsu

No vote: Hika, Lefafel, fittan

kimoon.png

^ #185 2017-12-02 19:51:24

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

lefafel wtf

^ #186 2017-12-03 09:50:57

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

it's been a lot longer than 12 hours and I have it on good word that you've been seen lurking around the forums
get to splainin

(´・ω・`)

^ #187 2017-12-03 15:32:03

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

here's what happened get off my shit
duerhz.png

fittan.gif

^ #188 2017-12-03 15:52:10

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

your scumread on me remains false, but my PT-role is one that means if you have to lynch someone to make sense of D1, then lynch me or mafia. i can't explain my D1 to you, honestly. I think TB played a good jester in just acting like a complete дебил and after we jumped on him, mafia had a good target to pile on. look for the voters before me on TB.

mara's read means jack shit on me or anyone else, not only was mara scum and his read was absolute garbage, but mara also joined this game out of good will for us rather than because he felt like playing. that much is obvious. again, look for people who voted TB after mara's terrible read, especially Lefafel who then had to explain their vote pointing out that someone else managed to sneak in a post. this is important because Mara had the ability to communicate with scum.

tupsu, you're analysing me for out of character actions (including mentioning that guessing mafia sizes is meta). if i drop a vote because i have IRL things to do and don't want to risk my vote being used for piling, it's literally nothing but that, and i'll gladly claim this same thing after the game is over. you're either scum (take this lightly) or barking up the wrong tree because i was active and accused you at the start.

i very strongly believe either Hika or Lefafel is scum. with there being a jester in the game i doubt there is a third scum (i see the irony of this statement given this post as well as the previous one).

mafia played 100% according to my statements about people dying, which is CLASSIC setting people up. you need to realise this.

i never distanced "from scum", only from abraker in case he turns out being scum.

i wanted to execute TB for playing like an idiot and chucking votes around with no reasoning fully knowing that even if they are town, it gives town a HUGE edge because of the votepiling that took place, but especially me. i don't know why you're starting to suspect me after that though just because i didn't die. if i were mafia i wouldn't have killed abraker, they were the leading cause for me "not seeming" suspicious.

i think that until i'm no longer being suspected by tupsu, finding remaining scum is a piece of piss, it's either Lefafel or Hika, I'm leaning on Lefafel for the TB vote piling.

if i'm forced to role claim, mafia will just leave me alone anyway because killing me will never be worth it until the last day, especially since i'm somehow suspicious to tupsu and mafia has something to pile up on. lynch me or stop suspecting me, because mafia sure as fuck isn't killing me anymore.

fittan.gif

^ #189 2017-12-03 15:53:00

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

sorry for the no quotes im still feeling super funny after sleeping for 16 hours after not sleeping for almost two days

fittan.gif

^ #190 2017-12-03 16:16:09

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

ok well to be honest my reads are just genuinely fucked up and I am going to sheep whoever we’re voting
main reason being is that you all are bringing up pretty lit ass points

^ #191 2017-12-03 16:30:36

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

this is really not convincing me of your innocence, though I admit others are seeming more suspicious than I initially felt

tupsu, you're analysing me for out of character actions (including mentioning that guessing mafia sizes is meta)

I'm too lazy to find that quote of abraker saying 'everything can be a puzzle piece' + that would be way too close to admitting he was actually right about something. neither of those were particularly significant in my read, I was just picking out everything that everyone who is still alive has said during d1.

mafia played 100% according to my statements about people dying, which is CLASSIC setting people up. you need to realise this.

which one? cause like I pointed out, you said two directly conflicting things about who would be killed

i wanted to execute TB for playing like an idiot and chucking votes around with no reasoning fully knowing that even if they are town, it gives town a HUGE edge because of the votepiling that took place, but especially me.

so why wouldn't you just vote TB in the first place, jumping on Mara for a moment instead?

if i were mafia i wouldn't have killed abraker, they were the leading cause for me "not seeming" suspicious.

discussed in my post as well as above and quoted below, your claims of who will and won't get lynched have been swaying back and forth to the extreme

please explain/provide your view on the following points/reads from my post

abraker accuses Lefa, fittan ignores this completely stating it has nothing to do with him. I would read this as scum distancing from one another, but it is evident they can't both be scum as they would be controlling half of the votes at this point if they were both scum. he states "If we just wait for someone to die at night, mafia is likely to kill someone who was outside accusations if they play smart.", but mafia tried to kill abraker, making this point suspicious as it directly seems to go 'I'm not mafia cause I wouldn't make this move'. with two experienced mafia players, playing 'dumb' would be the easiest way to make someone else look suspicious - too bad they voted abraker and not me, as I would've been completely powerless to responding this night. he also seems to have realised how close he looks to soner, stating "I was merely defending the dumbo because you can't blame people for being new/inexperienced/bad." clear distancing, presumably on the assumption that the soner lynch was dead and buried at this point since Mara had replaced.
he THEN votes Mara, clearly knowing at this point that said lynch will never come to pass and collecting easy 200$ from go by getting distancing points in. he makes no explanation of this besides "I want to lynch everyone".

fittan takes the last few hours of day to say "I agree with your scumread, here's more fishy things you missed about me", which further implicates him to me here, as it follows the previous pattern of "yes look at me I'm a silly regular dumb townie there is nothing weird about me". he now has flipped to "mafia will try to kill an active", which is a contradiction from the earlier and seems like a slip.

it may be beneficial to actually make Lefa claim as the very first person - if he is townie and it's highly likely mafia already knows his role (though I think Mara has some common decency and wouldn't necessarily share that knowledge), what's the harm in the rest of town finding out his role

(´・ω・`)

^ #192 2017-12-03 16:37:11

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Hika, no, that's lazy behaviour and I want an actual read from you
your posts have so far been extremely short, most of your activity has been 'yep, uhuh, that sounds about right' besides your original read and approximately two pokes at people's assertions
stop acting as if you were tired/lazy scum

(´・ω・`)

^ #193 2017-12-04 02:25:24

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

I’m actually pretty tired irl
and I’m going through treatment so I’m not on my laptop so I apologize but

I can admit I don’t have anything productive to add at the current moment
I’d literally have to go back through and read the thread a few times since it seems like I missed a few posts you, tupsu, pointed out

To be fair, my scum read is DEAD and I have fittan to look at again. There’s no ISOs either for convenience for my phone so I have to look at the whole thread unfortunately.

and claiming pro-town don’t make you town @everyone alive

^ #194 2017-12-04 02:26:00

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

I’m claiming VT by the way.

I’ll just claim first.

^ #195 2017-12-04 06:23:08

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

tupsu wrote:

which one? cause like I pointed out, you said two directly conflicting things about who would be killed

i changed the statement according to the situation and hoped mafia would play accordingly, which they did. if mara hadn't died at night, they would be extremely suspicious at the moment

tupsu wrote:

i wanted to execute TB for playing like an idiot and chucking votes around with no reasoning fully knowing that even if they are town, it gives town a HUGE edge because of the votepiling that took place, but especially me.

so why wouldn't you just vote TB in the first place, jumping on Mara for a moment instead?

extended RVS, they had explaining to do with their piss poor lazy read and i hoped we would actually gang up on them. this is not mara behaviour, but it's explained by not actually wanting to play the game

tupsu wrote:

please explain/provide your view on the following points/reads from my post

abraker accuses Lefa, fittan ignores this completely stating it has nothing to do with him.

it did, i had no idea what abraker's train of through was. i couldn't follow. abraker wasn't elaborate enough. i like to say when i simply don't understand.

tupsu wrote:

I would read this as scum distancing from one another, but it is evident they can't both be scum as they would be controlling half of the votes at this point if they were both scum. he states "If we just wait for someone to die at night, mafia is likely to kill someone who was outside accusations if they play smart.", but mafia tried to kill abraker, making this point suspicious as it directly seems to go 'I'm not mafia cause I wouldn't make this move'. with two experienced mafia players, playing 'dumb' would be the easiest way to make someone else look suspicious - too bad they voted abraker and not me, as I would've been completely powerless to responding this night. he also seems to have realised how close he looks to soner, stating "I was merely defending the dumbo because you can't blame people for being new/inexperienced/bad." clear distancing, presumably on the assumption that the soner lynch was dead and buried at this point since Mara had replaced.

i don't think i ever was close to soner/mara, notice how i stopped being apologetic as soon as mara replaced soner? i seriously just want forum mafia to be accessible to all players, it makes me look suspicious because mara actually was scum but i just wanted soner to be able to participate.

tupsu wrote:

he THEN votes Mara, clearly knowing at this point that said lynch will never come to pass and collecting easy 200$ from go by getting distancing points in. he makes no explanation of this besides "I want to lynch everyone".

yeah, it was a bit of light comedy keeping in mind how my vote had swayed. Throne of Lies has made me aggressive in this field, it's a playstyle that tends to pay off.

tupsu wrote:

fittan takes the last few hours of day to say "I agree with your scumread, here's more fishy things you missed about me", which further implicates him to me here, as it follows the previous pattern of "yes look at me I'm a silly regular dumb townie there is nothing weird about me". he now has flipped to "mafia will try to kill an active", which is a contradiction from the earlier and seems like a slip.

yeah, more light humour and jabbing at people who suck at analysing for not analysing me for the correct behaviour :DD, including you. you're suspecting me based on the posts where i'm either intentionally being out of character, or intentionally making fun of people

tupsu wrote:

it may be beneficial to actually make Lefa claim as the very first person - if he is townie and it's highly likely mafia already knows his role (though I think Mara has some common decency and wouldn't necessarily share that knowledge), what's the harm in the rest of town finding out his role

if Hika is vigilante then Lefafel is 100% Mafia, I've followed your breadcrums and come to the conclusion that Hika needs to kill someone who isn't you tonight and we need to lynch someone who isn't Hika tonight, me being Town who actually doesn't suffer from getting lynched that much is either the person getting lynched or the person getting killed. For the love of god, though, kill Lefafel. They were in cahoots with Mara, they even admitted it.

Vote: Lefafel

fittan.gif

Board footer

Cookie policy