Tuuba Time: 2024-05-02 15:59:06 | Local Time: 2024-05-02 12:59:06

You are not logged in.

^ #196 2017-12-04 06:25:47

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Re: Tuuba Mafia 4: The death of Mara [Town & Jester Victory]

fittan wrote:

mara's read means jack shit on me or anyone else, not only was mara scum and his read was absolute garbage, but mara also joined this game out of good will for us rather than because he felt like playing. that much is obvious. again, look for people who voted TB after mara's terrible read, especially Lefafel who then had to explain their vote pointing out that someone else managed to sneak in a post. this is important because Mara had the ability to communicate with scum.

fittan wrote:

i think that until i'm no longer being suspected by tupsu, finding remaining scum is a piece of piss, it's either Lefafel or Hika, I'm leaning on Lefafel for the TB vote piling.

if i'm forced to role claim, mafia will just leave me alone anyway because killing me will never be worth it until the last day, especially since i'm somehow suspicious to tupsu and mafia has something to pile up on. lynch me or stop suspecting me, because mafia sure as fuck isn't killing me anymore.

fittan.gif

^ #197 2017-12-04 06:27:04

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

uhh i have to correct something:

fittan wrote:

i think that until i'm no longer being suspected by tupsu, finding remaining scum is a piece of piss

should read: i think that when i am no longer being suspected by tupsu, finding remaining scum is a piece of piss

fittan.gif

^ #198 2017-12-04 07:15:33

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

'piece of piss' is a phrase that makes 0 sense in english lol

your defence is still very flimsy, but Lefa is now the quietest one of the bunch so time to pick on him instead - particularly since he also hasn't contributed anything to the situation at hand.

also

if Hika is vigilante then Lefafel is 100% Mafia

where in the fuck did you get this from? she just claimed to be a roleless townie (which is uncomfortably convenient for her in my opinion, but let that rest for now). check mafiascum before making an ass out of yourself

They were in cahoots with Mara, they even admitted it.

new players (such as myself in TM3) have a habit of messaging people who are not involved in the game, in order to bounce off ideas and whatnot on them. I know for a fact during TM3 there was at least one uninvolved person who knew the roles and situation of at least two people inside the game (though one of us was replaced fairly early on). whether it is ethical to agree to replace with that knowledge or not is a different story. I really don't want to base things off meta but since we've already broken the fourth wall long ago and there's no rule about meta, that would explain why mod didn't do anything even after lefa publicly admitted that his role is known by a different person, which is a double stupid situation from both sides, why would you ever do this, just go into goddamn PMs when discussing things.

(´・ω・`)

^ #199 2017-12-04 07:17:22

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

xddd
qomkgv.png

fittan.gif

^ #200 2017-12-04 07:18:05

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

fuck windows snipping tool
pyqqdw.png

fittan.gif

^ #201 2017-12-04 07:19:53

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

o, vt isn't short for vigilante, yeah i understand how im an ass now

stop using acronyms outside circles where they're commonly known unless you explain yourself pls

fittan.gif

^ #202 2017-12-04 07:22:47

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

yes I can into snipping tool as well

also lol am I the only townie PR left in the game

(´・ω・`)

^ #203 2017-12-04 09:04:47

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Votes

fittan (1) - tupsu
Lefafel (1) - fittan

No vote: Hika, Lefafel

1417349279518.jpg

^ #204 2017-12-04 09:13:52

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

tupsu wrote:

'piece of piss' is a phrase that makes 0 sense in english lol

it does, i take it you can't into australian english

tupsu wrote:

your defence is still very flimsy, but Lefa is now the quietest one of the bunch so time to pick on him instead - particularly since he also hasn't contributed anything to the situation at hand.

lol, flimsy how? what is the main thing making me suspicious to you, i'll make an attempt at debunking it

tupsu wrote:

also

if Hika is vigilante then Lefafel is 100% Mafia

where in the fuck did you get this from? she just claimed to be a roleless townie (which is uncomfortably convenient for her in my opinion, but let that rest for now). check mafiascum before making an ass out of yourself

i think Hika is playing regular townie enough to the point where Lefafel is the one very likely to be mafia, check the votepiling on Shit Ship (keeping in mind that Mara could communicate with other scum) and look at Lefafel's history before the vote, nothing has ever indicated town and they're only speaking up when someone is being accused. Here's a handy link: https://forums.tuuba.moe/search.php?sea … 2032194748

Furthermore, with abraker being town and being the person gathering serious information on people suspecting Lefafel the most? That's something you need to keep in mind. Don't make abraker's information go to waste with a pure "lol it's D1" dismissal. abraker is a smart fellow and if he were alive I wouldn't be getting heat.

tupsu wrote:

They were in cahoots with Mara, they even admitted it.

new players (such as myself in TM3) have a habit of messaging people who are not involved in the game, in order to bounce off ideas and whatnot on them. I know for a fact during TM3 there was at least one uninvolved person who knew the roles and situation of at least two people inside the game (though one of us was replaced fairly early on). whether it is ethical to agree to replace with that knowledge or not is a different story. I really don't want to base things off meta but since we've already broken the fourth wall long ago and there's no rule about meta, that would explain why mod didn't do anything even after lefa publicly admitted that his role is known by a different person, which is a double stupid situation from both sides, why would you ever do this, just go into goddamn PMs when discussing things.

f u c k  m e t a g a m i n g.
i'm not reading anyone scum based on talking mafia outside the game, but the obvious interaction that happened between the two after Mara entered the game.

Lefafel wrote:
Mara wrote:

blah blah I don't know anything

well that was largely useless.

Vote: Hades Izanami

It's time to start explaining all the vote flipping.

YOUR INFORMATION IS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS BUT LET ME JUST VOTE THIS GUY ANYWAY :DDD

With Hika jumping ship on junk trawler I would have suspected Hika over Lefafel if Lefafel hadn't slipped with the

Lefafel wrote:

ah, looks like Hika managed to sneak in a post between me and mara, and now my vote looks like vote-piling. Oh well, extra pressure on boat to actually address this I guess.

showing that they actually intended to post right after Mara, as to not appear like someone piling votes but as someone who took Mara's read seriously (while still calling it bad? lolwut?). Lefafel knew poop scow wasn't mafia, and knew crap lugger couldn't defend themselves properly, so it's an easy vote to begin with. I was counting on this. I knew the moment Hika and Lefafel voted (i cant be fucked coming up with more synonyms) TB that either one of them is scum, day 2 would prove which one. I was super tempted to just post that D1 but I figured it'd get me killed before I could explain this. What I didn't know was that Mara was scum, nor that Mara was able to communicate with other scum. Seriously, tupsu, you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm a Restless Spirit. which is very convenient for me to call, I know, but that's how things have turned out to be, and very much why I have been able to afford such aggressive play. I knew that even if I get lynched D1 I can still affect the game in a positive way for town, but because I was under so much heat from you (and Lefafel but he is just scum piling on me) refusing to claim would just make me seem more scummy. Now mafia will not kill me at night, because like I previously mentioned, I'm under suspicion from townies and I'm able to affect the game from the grave anyway. Please, lynch Lefafel, this game is over. They're scum, I've changed my view of Hika/Lefafel since posting before and it's at this point like 90% on Lefafel and 10% on Hika.

fittan.gif

^ #205 2017-12-04 09:18:06

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

[11:16:49] <~IppE> fittan: just as a sidenote to your latest mafia post, search result links only work for you, as they're unique to the user who made the search (it's a dumb system, but now you're aware of this at least)

welllll then, this link should work: https://forums.tuuba.moe/search.php?act … w_as=posts

fittan.gif

^ #206 2017-12-04 09:32:17

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

oh for fuck god
don't make me never trust you with anything in my life again

unvote
vote: Lefafel

vote mostly because the role is *just* arcane enough that I believe it might actually be added in

(´・ω・`)

^ #207 2017-12-04 09:34:19

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

if we lose because of this, it's worth it just based on how weird and arcane that role you dug up is

(´・ω・`)

^ #208 2017-12-04 09:41:03

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

no, you know what, fuck you, this is dogpiling on someone who hasn't even defended themselves
stop playing scummy
unvote

(´・ω・`)

^ #209 2017-12-04 09:52:35

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

lynch me then, prove me right. no matter whether you or the other townie dies from scum at night, town still have majority rule with my role ability. if that's what it takes to believe me, then do it. the numbers are on our side even if i die.

fittan.gif

^ #210 2017-12-04 09:54:36

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

well it's a way to do it, but I'd rather not lose more people unless absolutely necessary
Lefa, please roleclaim

(´・ω・`)

Board footer

Cookie policy