Tuuba Time: 2024-04-19 13:41:25 | Local Time: 2024-04-19 10:41:25

You are not logged in.

^ #211 2017-12-04 09:54:59

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Re: Tuuba Mafia 4: The death of Mara [Town & Jester Victory]

This is obviously assuming scum can't double kill, I believe Hika and i believe you but i don't believe Lefafel. Wait for Lefafel to roleclaim, defend themselves and screw up. I'm absolutely certain Lefafel is scum.

fittan.gif

^ #212 2017-12-04 10:03:48

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

I have never heard of a mafia that can two shot at night, let alone have one person take two shots at night

Hidden text

thiscon.jpg

(´・ω・`)

^ #213 2017-12-04 14:21:08

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

yeah, i doubt they can, but ippe

fittan.gif

^ #214 2017-12-04 15:24:25

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

I would rather not die and lose the game so let's look at some of this...

fittan wrote:
Lefafel wrote:
Mara wrote:

blah blah I don't know anything

well that was largely useless.

Vote: Hades Izanami

It's time to start explaining all the vote flipping.

YOUR INFORMATION IS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS BUT LET ME JUST VOTE THIS GUY ANYWAY :DDD

With Hika jumping ship on junk trawler I would have suspected Hika over Lefafel if Lefafel hadn't slipped with the

Lefafel wrote:

ah, looks like Hika managed to sneak in a post between me and mara, and now my vote looks like vote-piling. Oh well, extra pressure on boat to actually address this I guess.

showing that they actually intended to post right after Mara, as to not appear like someone piling votes but as someone who took Mara's read seriously (while still calling it bad? lolwut?). Lefafel knew poop scow wasn't mafia, and knew crap lugger couldn't defend themselves properly, so it's an easy vote to begin with.

your first mistake is assuming my boat vote was based on Mara's (non-)read, which it was not. I was just holding onto my vote in case Mara did have something worthwhile to contribute, and after Mara disappointed, I simply laid the vote out as now there were no more people to be heard on the matter (other than boat themselves, obviously).

your second read goes awry for the same reason; I'd have preferred to be the first one to vote because it would have made my vote look like an actual thought out decision rather than vote-piling.

I did consider the possibility of boat being jester, and decided I really just wanted them out of the game even if that was the case. Sure, it means he wins, but it also removes a constant distraction from the game. I was almost certain that he wasn't a townie, so the lynch seemed safe enough to make.

Someone asked to role-claim, I'm the RNG-Doctor. Coincidentally, having a nerfed doctor in the game would indicate some other powerful townie roles which would fit in with fittan's claim of being a Restless Spirit I guess.

Fittan's defense does not convince me though, and since tupsu has lifted her vote I can do this without the risk of triggering an instant failure state:

Vote: fittan

You were the only one defending Soner in D1. You claim it was philanthrophy, I find it unconvincing.
You placed a zero-impact vote on mara right before he posted his reads. You claimed it was a simple joke, I can't believe that. It's too convenient for you.
AND if you can indeed vote from the grave, killing you off isn't going to lose us the game anyways.

Hika still refuses to say much of anything so I'll have to read them as slightly town-leaning at this point, but if fittan is revealed as town I will have to try harder I guess.

^ #215 2017-12-04 16:25:31

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

what in the fuck...

so who did you protect, or attempt to protect D1 then?

things currently not adding up for me:
- Hika is claiming to be the single role-less person in the game (plausible, I guess)
- Lefa's claim of fancy doctor is even MORE convenient than the previous two claims, and I've never seen a % chance doctor in TM before
- why don't you fucks breadcrumb your roles ahead of time, to prove that you're the real deal?

(´・ω・`)

^ #216 2017-12-04 17:03:58

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Votes

Lefafel (1) - fittan
fittan (1) - Lefafel

No vote: Hika, tupsu

Hika has claimed Vanilla Townie
fittan has claimed Restless Spirit
Lefafel has claimed Faith Healer

1448535380055.gif

^ #217 2017-12-04 18:27:04

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

My prayers were on Mara last night. You can see how well that went. I don't even know what the interaction is when my target dies from his own actions, tbh. I just assumed I lost the roll, but maybe I didn't even get a roll.

as to why Mara, I honestly thought Soner was a townie or third party with some confusing role they misunderstood, and mara's so-called read kinda implied something similar. Some personal bias mght've been involved in that read too.

I don't think using previous games of Tuuba Mafia as reference for roles is too useful, so I'm gonna ignore that part.

^ #218 2017-12-04 18:33:47

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

tupsu wrote:

- why don't you fucks breadcrumb your roles ahead of time, to prove that you're the real deal?

this is basic shit, and it's not like your claim can be confirmed in any way now. this is fucking ridiculous

(´・ω・`)

^ #219 2017-12-04 19:08:16

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

Did not expect to be down to 4 people on day 2.

I also hadn't decided on what I was going to do on night 1 prior to the boat lynch.

Just general D1 laziness.

^ #220 2017-12-04 21:11:34

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

tupsu wrote:
tupsu wrote:

this is basic shit, and it's not like your claim can be confirmed in any way now. this is fucking ridiculous

I have though, through playing agressive as fuck not caring if I get lynched or not. That being said, I still haven't caught on to your breadcrumbs at all, any more than I did during D1.

Lefafel wrote:

your first mistake is assuming my boat vote was based on Mara's (non-)read, which it was not. I was just holding onto my vote in case Mara did have something worthwhile to contribute, and after Mara disappointed, I simply laid the vote out as now there were no more people to be heard on the matter (other than boat themselves, obviously).

so what was it based on? you didn't provide any reasoning when voting. them being "annoying" isn't reason enough.

Lefafel wrote:

your second read goes awry for the same reason; I'd have preferred to be the first one to vote because it would have made my vote look like an actual thought out decision rather than vote-piling.

only something scum needs to worry about :)

Lefafel wrote:

I did consider the possibility of boat being jester

this is bullshit by the way

Lefafel wrote:

and decided I really just wanted them out of the game even if that was the case. Sure, it means he wins, but it also removes a constant distraction from the game. I was almost certain that he wasn't a townie, so the lynch seemed safe enough to make.

scum generally benefits from any lynch d1 if they play it well, but you didn't.

Lefafel wrote:

Someone asked to role-claim, I'm the RNG-Doctor. Coincidentally, having a nerfed doctor in the game would indicate some other powerful townie roles which would fit in with fittan's claim of being a Restless Spirit I guess.

prove it, who did you attempt to heal (it wasn't me at the very least, and claiming tupsu is super convenient and requires a paragraph of explaining)

Lefafel wrote:

Fittan's defense does not convince me though, and since tupsu has lifted her vote I can do this without the risk of triggering an instant failure state:

Vote: fittan

same as to tupsu, what makes you suspect me? i'll do my best to debunk it.

Lefafel wrote:

You were the only one defending Soner in D1. You claim it was philanthrophy, I find it unconvincing.
You placed a zero-impact vote on mara right before he posted his reads. You claimed it was a simple joke, I can't believe that. It's too convenient for you.
AND if you can indeed vote from the grave, killing you off isn't going to lose us the game anyways.

yeah, i was being nice, but it stopped the moment Mara entered the game, them being an experienced host/player. do notice this. i want our mafia games to be accessible to all, not just the """"""elite"""""".

Lefafel wrote:

Hika still refuses to say much of anything so I'll have to read them as slightly town-leaning at this point, but if fittan is revealed as town I will have to try harder I guess.

and this is exactly why it's currently your mission to make me suspect Hika more than you.
With my role claim, it's obvious that the remaining scum would want me dead by lynch if at all, but to them preferably not at all, knowing I am not part of them. Scum is still forced to want me dead, why? Mathematically speaking, unless there's two living scum in the game, townies have the odds if I get lynched, but greater odds if I get nightkilled after another townie is lynched. Are you sure you still want to lynch me? Is the guise of appearing town worth the risk? I'm worth just as much alive as dead, except that when dead town have one less person to suspect. Think about whether or not you want to lynch me or not, if you are scum (which I still really do think you are). There is little chance, even in an ippe game that every single person in the game has a non-generic role (outside Jester).

fittan.gif

^ #221 2017-12-04 21:12:51

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

voting me after my claim just makes you more suspicious after my claim is proven true too, you know?

fittan.gif

^ #222 2017-12-04 21:38:40

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Just woke up from a nap because I’m sick.
I wanted to state one thing.
PGO, abraker’s role kills anyone targeting him.

Mara killed abraker so he died and multari died because he targeted him to see if he was town

^ #223 2017-12-04 21:43:30

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Lefafel. Why didn’t you breadcrumb your role. You could have saved someone who was going to get targeted.
I would like to know your night actions.

I just wish multari cleared me instead of focused on abraker cause wasn’t he one of the people who suggested granger scum?
I have to go back and read it to support my evidence.

^ #224 2017-12-04 21:45:49

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Lynching fittan is dumb.
Why do I say that?
Because it makes you anti town when you could be just trying to focus down scum
because there is a chance that an NK is possible and fittan votes incorrectly

You just dug yourself in the hole.

^ #225 2017-12-04 21:50:05

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

fittan wrote:
Lefafel wrote:

so what was it based on? you didn't provide any reasoning when voting. them being "annoying" isn't reason enough.

I did, actually. Observe, on page 5:

Lefafel wrote:

Right now it's Hades Izanami that's sticking out to me as the most tempting lynchee, based on his amount of vote flipping vs. the lack of any real reasoning behind it, or contribution to any of the discussion. I will hold off for now though, see if he has anything more to say.

(There's also always the chance that boat is playing like this on purpose, for whatever twisted personal reason or because of an in-game role)

I definitely think a d1 lynch is better than no-lynch, I think the townies have enough leeway here to make one wrong call and still be in good standing to survive this game.

fittan wrote:
Lefafel wrote:

I did consider the possibility of boat being jester

this is bullshit by the way

see above quote from page 5.

fittan wrote:
Lefafel wrote:

prove it, who did you attempt to heal (it wasn't me at the very least, and claiming tupsu is super convenient and requires a paragraph of explaining)

as I mentioned earlier on this page, my heal (or prayer, RNG as it was) was on Mara on N1. Misplay, I fully admit that, but I had my reasons for it (also explained in the aforementioned post).

And of course, finally this:

fittan wrote:

Are you sure you still want to lynch me?

Definitely yes, in fact it's the only sensible play to make right now. There are only two outcomes:

• You are the lone remaining scum, and as you die we win the game

• You are the Wandering Spirit, and even though die and we lose a town member, we don't lose a townie vote

Lynching a blank character (Hika, I can't give a proper read on them like I said), or lynching an apparent member of town (tupsu), or lynching you? Easiest decision of my life.

Board footer

Cookie policy