Tuuba Time: 2024-04-25 10:22:50 | Local Time: 2024-04-25 07:22:50

You are not logged in.

^ #226 2017-12-04 22:00:39

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

Re: Tuuba Mafia 4: The death of Mara [Town & Jester Victory]

Hika wrote:

Lefafel. Why didn’t you breadcrumb your role. You could have saved someone who was going to get targeted.
I would like to know your night actions.

As mentioned earlier, it was mostly laziness and fear for my own safety. I wanted the first batch of concrete information to come through before doing anything major, or risking the mafia catching onto any clue I'd leave behind (I don't have enough experience to be able to confidently leave traces that won't get me killed, sorry). Safe to say that losing 50% of the playerbase in D/N1 did not ever cross my mind as a possibility.

I did share my night action earlier when tupsu asked, here.

^ #227 2017-12-04 22:09:53

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

fittan wrote:

I have though, through playing agressive as fuck not caring if I get lynched or not. That being said, I still haven't caught on to your breadcrumbs at all, any more than I did during D1.

???

I've followed your breadcrums and come to the conclusion that Hika needs to kill someone who isn't you tonight

so which one is it?

also can we all calm down and read posts carefully and thoroughly? Lefa answered the night actions question like a whole page back, can we please use the opportunity of people actually being on to ask questions that provide more information instead of forcing them to repeat themselves

Lefafel wrote:

or risking the mafia catching onto any clue I'd leave behind (I don't have enough experience to be able to confidently leave traces that won't get me killed, sorry)

I mean, apparently my crumbs (which I've pretty literally spelled my role out with) were way too thin to be followed, so I really don't think that excuse holds up

(´・ω・`)

^ #228 2017-12-04 22:12:20

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

ok sorry

^ #229 2017-12-04 22:17:05

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

tupsu wrote:
Lefafel wrote:

or risking the mafia catching onto any clue I'd leave behind (I don't have enough experience to be able to confidently leave traces that won't get me killed, sorry)

I mean, apparently my crumbs (which I've pretty literally spelled my role out with) were way too thin to be followed, so I really don't think that excuse holds up

Hindsight is 20/20

I have no idea how good or bad some of you are at picking up on clues, so why would I risk it when I don't even really trust myself to be able to pull it off safely?

^ #230 2017-12-04 22:18:52

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

tupsu wrote:
fittan wrote:

I have though, through playing agressive as fuck not caring if I get lynched or not. That being said, I still haven't caught on to your breadcrumbs at all, any more than I did during D1.

???

I've followed your breadcrums and come to the conclusion that Hika needs to kill someone who isn't you tonight

so which one is it?

the second lol i have no clue what or when you have left any clues

tupsu wrote:

also can we all calm down and read posts carefully and thoroughly? Lefa answered the night actions question like a whole page back, can we please use the opportunity of people actually being on to ask questions that provide more information instead of forcing them to repeat themselves

ye sorry im intoxicated

Lefafel wrote:
fittan wrote:

Are you sure you still want to lynch me?

Definitely yes, in fact it's the only sensible play to make right now. There are only two outcomes:

• You are the lone remaining scum, and as you die we win the game

• You are the Wandering Spirit, and even though die and we lose a town member, we don't lose a townie vote

Lynching a blank character (Hika, I can't give a proper read on them like I said), or lynching an apparent member of town (tupsu), or lynching you? Easiest decision of my life.

yeah lol actually just genuinely lynch me and have you and hika give REALLY solid arguments for why either of you is town. this is not an enet play, this is calculated and until town stops thinking i'm scum has the best chances for town victory. whoever pulls the trigger on me without elaborating properly is 100% scum.

Vote: fittan

fittan.gif

^ #231 2017-12-04 22:19:15

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

i should probably
Unvote: Lefafel
Vote: fittan

fittan.gif

^ #232 2017-12-04 22:20:59

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Lefafel, protect tupsu if i die. tupsu, roleclaim. Hika, die to mafia tonight.
Lynch me.

fittan.gif

^ #233 2017-12-04 22:24:36

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

on my roleclaim or lack thereof: yet again, I feel like it's quite clear when you look at repeating patterns in my posts what my role is, but if you're not going to figure it out on our own then I'd like to keep it on the down low for as long as possible - again, it's one of the few ways for us to win if we fuck up this day. I'm sorry, you will understand at the end.

voting nolynch is safe but useless - one town will die, giving us little information to work with, and it will be either me, lefa or hika (fittan will not be voted if he is mafia for obv reasons, and if he is town for role reasons)
voting fittan is safe and provides more information - fittan's roleclaim gets confirmed or denied, if he is townie his vote still remains useable and we go into the next day with the same deadlock we are currently in minus one vote from nightkill
voting between lefa/hika is risky, can end up in us losing the night for town and I don't trust myself enough to unfuck this without the information fittan's lynch will provide

I'm sorry babe, it's the best option I see here (plus apparently lynched players still count as winning if their faction wins, so /shrug)
vote: fittan

(´・ω・`)

^ #234 2017-12-04 22:25:03

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

lmao I can already see the nightmare scenario

fittan is indeed the Spirit, I miss my 50/50 on tupsu and she dies, fittan is therefore convinced that I'm scum, Hika wins the game as you two vote to lynch me. God fucking damnit.

^ #235 2017-12-04 22:29:20

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Final Votes

fittan (3) - Lefafel, fittan, tupsu

No vote: Hika

After a long winded and honestly too long of a discussion for the moderator to read through it was decided that fittan would be lynched. And so he was. Nothing incriminating was found on his person or residence, but everyone had an eerie feeling that it wouldn't be the last that the remaining townsfolk would hear of fittan.

nl1aNx.png

fittan - Restless Spirit (D2 - Lynched)

Night has begun and lasts for 48 hours, players with night actions, send them to me via PM.

Day 3 begins on 6.12. 22:30 UTC

^ #236 2017-12-06 22:30:01

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

After a long night of thinking of spooky ghosts and things, the townspeople wake up to a new day. Only today they discover a new body. It is tupsu, who so adamantly scumhunted during the day. In her apartment only a bus driver's uniform and a recently received "Professional competence for lorry, bus and coach drivers" certificate on the wall.

Night 2 results:
tupsu - Bus Driver (Killed - N2)

9bhPuh.png

Day 3

2 players alive, 2 votes required for lynch.

Deadline for day 3: 13th of December, 22:30 UTC

^ #237 2017-12-06 23:29:47

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

YIKES, LEFAFEL
Vote: Lefafel

^ #238 2017-12-07 10:07:09

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

Lefafel wrote:

lmao I can already see the nightmare scenario

fittan is indeed the Spirit, I miss my 50/50 on tupsu and she dies, fittan is therefore convinced that I'm scum, Hika wins the game as you two vote to lynch me. God fucking damnit.

And here we are.

I have to convince Fittan's ghost now. Let's get into it.

Day 1
What Hika did
Hika joined halfway into the day as Granger had to drop out, and the first real contribution from them was this read:

Hika wrote:

between abraker, tupsu and fittan, there is a scum
heavily between fittan and abraker but more towards abraker
so it would be more like

abraker > fittan > tupsu

Mara is not scum, he is town imo because of Sonar or whatever the fuck his name is at the beginning of the game.
I think it was a newbie townslip.
Doesn’t mean I’m not opposed to a lunch though. It merely makes him null leaning town for me.

Granger, which is myself, was leaning scum to me because of inactivity but I can change that within the next few days.
I need to wait a bit because everyone else is null to me right now.

Everything is wrong here.

• There was no scum between the 3 first named, those were simply the 3 active players so they were the easiest to point fingers at.

• Defending their scum-partner Mara (ex-Sonar)

• Pointing out their predecessor as scum-leaning while distancing themselves from that person at the same time

Now that we know Hika is scum, this initial read is incredibly discriminating.

Additionally, during day 1 Hika does not ever try to defend a townie that is being accused, they only ever defend Soner/Mara. They also point fingers at tupsu/abraker/fittan, the three most active and two most town-leaning players at that point. The one time they mention suspecting mara is here:

Hika wrote:

Also boat looks like a better lynch IMO l0l
I’m feeling boat or Mara rn.

At this point boat had considerable heat on him already, and was looking like the one that was getting lynched. Convenient time to try to distance from your scum partner, eh?

What I did

• Started with RVing fittan, until abraker pointed a reasonable eought reason to drop that vote.

• Defended Soner, or at least read them as townie/third party.

• Pressured Multtari with an RV since he wasn't contributing much.

• Started picking on abraker out of boredom, and because it felt like his overwhelming presence was skewing the entire game at this point. It didn't amount to much tbh, I got to explain myself a bit I guess.

• Expressed my dissatisfaction with mara's delayed and shitty read, and laid my vote down on boat (based on an earlier post explaining why). Hika ended up voiting boat at the same time, so I felt the need to point out my vote was in fact an independent decision rather than bandwagoning. Probably didn't need to do that tbh.

• Wrapped up the convo with abraker (as he died the following night) and commented on my role-leak since tupsu brought it up.

Generally my day one was spent just poking around, with not much central thought behind any of it. Just information hunting. Like I have said before, if losing 3 people on night 1 was a possibility that I had thought of, I'd have put more of an effort into day 1.

Night 1
Hika plots with mara, and they for some reason decide to go for a kill on abraker. Mara dies in the process.
I RNG-heal Mara, that falls through.

Day 2
What Hika did
As day 2 dawns, Hika finds themselves in a pretty shitty situation. Alone against 3 town, one of which they know to be a (nerfed) doctor. Hika goes into confusion/sheep mode. Tupsu posts a big wall of text that sets out to discriminate fitta, and does a good job at it. Hika follows up with:

Hika wrote:

To be fair, your post pretty much does it for me.
I need to hop on a computer so I can see if I can add anymore to this right now.

and after I pile up on fittan too:

Hika wrote:

ok well to be honest my reads are just genuinely fucked up and I am going to sheep whoever we’re voting
main reason being is that you all are bringing up pretty lit ass points

Hika then proceeds to role-claim:

Hika wrote:

I’m claiming VT by the way.

I’ll just claim first.

It's convenient to claim this, but it is in fact a pretty big mistake here: Hika knows my role. I have not role-claimed yet, nor have I hinted towards it in any way. The play here would have been to claim Faith Healer. Thank god Hika didn't do that. They're too scared at this point to make anything but the most inconspicious play.

As the day proceeds, fittan defends himself against our attacks and attacks me. fittan ends up role-claiming as Restess Spirit. Since Hika knows fittan is town, there's no reason for them to doubt this claim. Killing a Restless Spirit is also the worst possible outcome of day 2 for Hika, so they try for a desperate nonsensical defense of fittan:

Hika wrote:

Lynching fittan is dumb.
Why do I say that?
Because it makes you anti town when you could be just trying to focus down scum
because there is a chance that an NK is possible and fittan votes incorrectly

as I go on to point out later in the day, voting fittan is in fact the only acceptable play for town on day 2. Even fittan themselves realizes I'm right, and lynches himself.

Hika ends the day with a truly defeated-sounding message:

Hika wrote:

ok sorry

they are now entirely at the mercy of RNG, as my healing power will likely end up deciding the game the following night. Except that Hika played day 2 so poorly, that even though my heal failed, he's still easily pointed out as the true remaining mafia member of the game.

What I did
I was a bit late to the start of this day, tupsu's massive blame-post on fittan was already up and it was mostly what I had thought too plus a couple extra convincing points. Only one important (in my opinnion) part was missing from it, so I added it in. I did not place my vote on fittan yet, though, because on the off chance that he was innocent, Hika as the mafia would've gotten a free lynch on him with next to no info being gained on day 2 (the perfect result for Hika, who was in a bad spot after night 1 as pointed out earlier).

I then moved on to address Mara's shitty read from day 1, in preparation for the role-claiming that was now looming in the immediate future of this game. I intentionally went for a non-meta approach when analyzing his read, which seemed to confuse the playerbase. My goal was to point out that Mara's read was in fact thought out and not to be taken too lightly now that his true colors were shown. Lastly I point out that the lone living mafia member should by all means know my role, which I still strongly believe is the case. I brought it up here to later be able to point out how stupid it was from the mafia member to claim neutral townie when they knew the identity of an unclaimed townie already.

I then addressed fittan's attacks against me, pointing out his reads to be fundamentally wrong andtherefore of little signifigance. I also role-claimed here, since others were role-claiming and the mafia knew already anyways. Additionally, since fittan roleclaimed as a Restless Spirit, I placed my vote on him as he was now a 100% positive lynch to make.

Next I had to address tupsu's questions of my night actions, and my lack of effort in day 1. I spoke truthfully and bluntly here:

Lefafel wrote:

My prayers were on Mara last night. You can see how well that went. I don't even know what the interaction is when my target dies from his own actions, tbh. I just assumed I lost the roll, but maybe I didn't even get a roll.

as to why Mara, I honestly thought Soner was a townie or third party with some confusing role they misunderstood, and mara's so-called read kinda implied something similar. Some personal bias mght've been involved in that read too.

Lefafel wrote:

[relating to why no role breadcrumb]

Did not expect to be down to 4 people on day 2.

I also hadn't decided on what I was going to do on night 1 prior to the boat lynch.

Just general D1 laziness.

fittan proceeds to attack me one more time, Hika chimes in with some last ditch nonsense that just seems panicing at this point, I refute both of them and seal the day by pointing out how nonsensical it would be to not lynch fittan today. tupsu and fittan agree with me and lay their votes down on fittan (notice how Hika has fallen completely silent at this point! Giving up already?), and fittan is lynched and revealed as indeed being the Restless Spirit.

finally I point out what awaits us on day 3 if the 50/50 does not go town's way (which it didn't, since tupsu is dead), and Hika kills tupsu on night 2. Now the keys to the game lie firmly in fittan's hands. Make the right decision, please. The truth is obvious.

Vote: Hika

^ #239 2017-12-07 10:45:09

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Final Votes

Hika (2) - Lefafel, fittan
Lefafel (1) - Hika

2DlyaG.png

Hika - Mafia Godfather (D3 - Lynched)

Town has won the game.

First of all, I admit the setup had a lot of potential for shit to go really bad for either side on day one, mainly due to the inclusion of a PGO. Multtari was supposed to be an unaware insane cop, but he never got the chance to actually see any of the results so that really doesn't matter at this point honestly. Sadly we had some bad player picks at the start (and after that tbh) but everything went better than expectations regardless.

Role selection: https://mei.tuuba.moe/xvdN0X.mp4

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS WHOO BOY

Lefafel 50% chance heals Mara, not knowing mara is a baddie, oh no, due to rng heal does not work (https://mei.tuuba.moe/YkyWoI.mp4)
Multtari investigates abraker, abraker being the PGO isn't having any of that -> Multtari dies.
Mara the mafioso kills abraker, abraker also kills mara -> abraker dies, Mara dies
tupsu doesn't do shit

NIGHT 2 WHOO

tupsu switches up lefa and hika
Lefa protects  hika -> ends up protecting himself
Hika kills tupsu, rip tupsu

Mafia chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/sQUccX3t49Hf

Deadchat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/skcH9QLqxRA

^ #240 2017-12-07 11:48:24

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

Sure is lonely in this town...