Tuuba Time: 2024-04-20 01:25:14 | Local Time: 2024-04-19 22:25:14

You are not logged in.

^ #46 2017-11-24 09:51:49

Multtari
Suguri best RNG-girl

Re: Tuuba Mafia 4: The death of Mara [Town & Jester Victory]

fittan wrote:
fittan wrote:

That being said, Multtari in all honesty has the word excuse to vote someone thus far. Gut feeling.

this was supposed to say worst btw excuse oops

english is hard when all words sound the same

Good point, but you are just calling out worst excuse among all the other bad excuses ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sonar should be voted for pulling this stunt tbh

^ #47 2017-11-24 10:53:04

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Honestly, I would want to, but it's also something the mafia would want to do really badly if Sonar is a not mafia.

Consider this post distancing from mafia and having an actual reason for voting for once. Tupsu and Multtari are suspicious of conspiring against someone who played like an idiot. Also, I have e-mail notifications of PMs off and they apparently deleted their PM which is ALSO against the rules if we're being pedantic (no post deletion). This is not saying I don't believe comments about this occurring, though I would like the moderator to specify what the warning is for in the future.

Unvote: Granger
Vote: tupsu

fittan.gif

^ #48 2017-11-24 10:57:13

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

fittan wrote:

This is not saying I don't believe comments about this occurring, though I would like the moderator to specify what the warning is for in the future.

Soner sent a PM to other players asking if they were mafia, which is against the rules. I've since deleted the PM.

^ #49 2017-11-24 10:59:38

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

fittan wrote:

Honestly, I would want to, but it's also something the mafia would want to do really badly if Sonar is a not mafia.

Consider this post distancing from mafia and having an actual reason for voting for once. Tupsu and Multtari are suspicious of conspiring against someone who played like an idiot. Also, I have e-mail notifications of PMs off and they apparently deleted their PM which is ALSO against the rules if we're being pedantic (no post deletion). This is not saying I don't believe comments about this occurring, though I would like the moderator to specify what the warning is for in the future.

Unvote: Granger
Vote: tupsu

the PM part has been clarified by mod, so I'm not touching that.
I don't like idiots in my mafia game, hence why I'm suggesting soner and boat as possible lynch votes. you're really barking up the wrong tree, though. funny how heavily you're locking onto me after I put a hesitant scumread on you, really getting me to think there might be something more to it

(´・ω・`)

^ #50 2017-11-24 11:11:53

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Votes

fittan (2) - Multtari, Lefafel
tupsu (2) - Hades Izanami, fittan
Hades Izanami (1) - tupsu
Multtari (1) - Granger

1462407009096.png

^ #51 2017-11-24 11:46:35

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

tupsu wrote:

you're really barking up the wrong tree, though. funny how heavily you're locking onto me after I put a hesitant scumread on you, really getting me to think there might be something more to it

Being dumb is not an indication of scum and you're being very exclusive with your comments. I'm not saying sonar is off the hook, obviously.

fittan.gif

^ #52 2017-11-24 13:02:02

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

Sonar making such a mistake does indeed make him seem useless at best and likely a liability, but would a member of mafia ever do something like that? It would imply that he is intentionally breaking rules just for the sake of creating an illusion of ignorance, which seems a bit extreme at this point. Based on that I am inclined to believe he's harmless for now.

And what comes to the current vote, I believe we are firmly in the realm of random voting still so I'm sticking to my vote for now.

^ #53 2017-11-24 15:38:56

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Lefafel wrote:

Sonar making such a mistake does indeed make him seem useless at best and likely a liability, but would a member of mafia ever do something like that? It would imply that he is intentionally breaking rules just for the sake of creating an illusion of ignorance, which seems a bit extreme at this point. Based on that I am inclined to believe he's harmless for now.

And what comes to the current vote, I believe we are firmly in the realm of random voting still so I'm sticking to my vote for now.

assuming he is in fact mafia, I suppose it might be an attempt to bait out really stupid townies in order to find easy lynch/kill targets? yes, it doesn't add up, but imo a d1 info lynch on a basically-confirmed dumb, fairly inactive townie is better than voting someone who's 50/50 on flipping scum (particularly since I'm opposed to voting active players early on, knowing how much of a snooze fest and info black hole forum mafias end up being once one or two actives are dead). regardless, no one's got their vote on him at the moment so it's kind of a moot discussion at the given time.

unvote, will probably go and reread everything once I'm off the bus and try to make sense of everyone's behaviour

(´・ω・`)

^ #54 2017-11-24 15:53:35

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

Unvote: tupsu
Vote: fittan

^ #55 2017-11-24 16:11:43

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Hades Izanami wrote:

Unvote: tupsu
Vote: fittan

interesting move, how come you're voting him? I'm curious about your reasoning

(´・ω・`)

^ #56 2017-11-24 16:29:50

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

They have been extremely on the offensive since the beginning of the day.

^ #57 2017-11-24 18:37:09

abraker
Mad Scientist

Lefafel wrote:

Sonar making such a mistake does indeed make him seem useless at best and likely a liability, but would a member of mafia ever do something like that? It would imply that he is intentionally breaking rules just for the sake of creating an illusion of ignorance, which seems a bit extreme at this point.

Idiot mafia can exist, and would screw mafia over. If it's Soner's first game, he might not have been aware you can't pm due to not reading rule properly.

vote: tupsu

Reasons:

- Inconsistent arguments that hint of you pushing some sort of agenda

- I have also deduced the identity of a certain townie, allowing me to use that as a reference point against all others. It really puts your actions scum leaning. I'll say more on this once the situation allows me to hint who the townie I deduced is.

hfT37VC.gif

^ #58 2017-11-24 20:31:04

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

abraker wrote:

You suspect lefafel for voting fittan for the same reason you suspect fittan. lefafel voted in response to fittan's vote on Granger and you trying into implicate fittan as scum.

as said, those two were extremely hesitant and early reads, mostly there to try and get people to think/share ideas, get some discussion going. really not sure why you think they're pure gospel, but considering your only posts so far have been ragging on me heavily, you're doing a pretty good job at getting me to abandon those and pursue a read on you instead.

abraker wrote:

Looking at fittan's ISO, all he did is run on Granger for rvs between Granger and Multtari. That holds no water.

yet again, and like I've told you three times or something now, it was a very hesitant read based on something silly that I found slightly weird. the initial suspicion was on page fucking two and like five comments in, no shit it'll be based on something very flimsy. at this point I'm only going to vote fittan once it's necessary to save my own ass - he's one of the few people actually thinking along and exhibiting logical sense. I absolutely do not want to lynch him, but I also refuse to be default-lynched for reaching tying votes first

abraker wrote:

No, the finishing blow was when you said that you are ready to lynch Soner for breaking rules with no consideration or further insight and with what sounds a ruthless tone. Fittan proceeded to vote you after that. You are shifting viewpoints here.

as explained only three posts back, and related to my previous point:

tupsu wrote:

imo a d1 info lynch on a basically-confirmed dumb, fairly inactive townie is better than voting someone who's 50/50 on flipping scum (particularly since I'm opposed to voting active players early on, knowing how much of a snooze fest and info black hole forum mafias end up being once one or two actives are dead)

if my choices are a between shot in the complete dark and eliminating someone who will possibly be harmful despite being townie later, I'm going to be advocating for the latter.
tldr please don't force me to roleclaim in fucking d1, that's a great way to help mafia out

here's a thought: maybe soner is just a jester trying to go for the peak confusion play with his 4D chess and betting on us wanting to lynch him for his instability

(´・ω・`)

^ #59 2017-11-24 20:33:28

Granger
Cash Money
Website

Hmm... Idk what to think of this. Im horrible at D1s, much prefer me some solid evidence.

Abraker: So you're claiming to have a role with a ability that lets you know someone else as townie on d1? This points to Mason but it'd be foolish to claim this this early. Whats up with that? Knowing you id expect better, explain yourself please.

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #60 2017-11-24 20:51:57

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Granger wrote:

Hmm... Idk what to think of this. Im horrible at D1s, much prefer me some solid evidence.

Abraker: So you're claiming to have a role with a ability that lets you know someone else as townie on d1? This points to Mason but it'd be foolish to claim this this early. Whats up with that? Knowing you id expect better, explain yourself please.

as far as I can tell, he's just saying he thinks he knows someone is definite townie but has no proof for it
that said, it is kinda weird and might be a slip, but I'm thinking it's more being overly sure of d1 reads
or he's mafia and knows most to all townies via process of elimination :') (most since we've no idea about possible third parties yet - it's a small game so I'd expect none, but you never know)

(´・ω・`)

Board footer

Cookie policy