tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Re: Tuuba Mafia 4: The death of Mara [Town & Jester Victory]

abraker wrote:

W A L L O F T E X T

aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm not ready to deal with this this early in the morning

1, I haven't played with you before, I have read a game you were in before, you only cracked out the google doc after game was over that time which was far easier to get through
2, soner has yet to come on and explain themselves, which is part of why I'm heavily advocating for a retard lynch. townie that harms town is worse than townie that questions everything and inevitably implicates themselves in the process. if they came on and actually provided a valid explanation+content/reads, I would be happily willing to drop it as long as they don't continue doing panties on head retarded shit. instead they've been completely silent ever since said PM, which isn't exactly making me like them more.
3, yes, I was in the game where enet went full fucking suicidal and voted for self-lynch just because people were on his ass. mafia did a decent job at making him look like a loonie to the point where the entire game believed he's scum based on his behaviour. you might not have noticed, this is my second game total and first game as townie, I really don't have the perfect poker face y'all seem to be expecting of me. please don't make the enet situation happen again.
4, I don't see the point in posting if it's not to provide additional theories or possible lynch targets, to generate discussion and activity rather than silently allow a full RVS lynch to go through (or worse yet, allow a no-lynch since that literally only helps scum). I'm not setting up anything, I just want to survive the fucking day and not lynch another active player. I don't write out my reasonings for my scumreads in as explicit detail as you do, that's probably why it seems 'aggressive' to you. I will try my best to provide reasonings in the future if it makes you feel better about my non-scumminess.
note how I haven't voted anyone besides boat earlier on, which was very much a RV and withdrawn shortly after since it was not providing any information
5, even if you don't like me, you have to accept the fact that assuming we're all town, mafia is rubbing their hands together in absolute glee as we bite into each other. if you are scum (AND NO, THIS IS NOT ME ACCUSING YOU, IT IS ME PROVIDING A HYPOTHETICAL), you are in perfect position as out of the three active accusers, you're the only one with no votes on you and seem to be having a great time trying to convince people to vote me.

I'm currently leaning townie on you, if on nothing else than your fervor in trying to vote me out. you're being way too loud and insistent on it for it to be a mafia scheme, and if it is it's just stupid enough to seem like an aggressive townie instead. it is still bothering me that your posts so far have all just been pointing fingers at me (and, really, "All you say is suggestive self-defense, which is why it's easy to counter"? it's hard to say anything else when the only stuff you post is accusations at me and vague claims about figuring out other roles)

fittan wrote:

What tupsu was right about is there likely only being two scum and a maximum of one neutral faction, though I would prefer three scum (also, guessing sizes of scum and neutral faction in public is extremely out of character :^) ).

how is it out of character? I've read enough of their games to know how the finns like to set their mafias up. I like having some type of framework to work with, hence why I'm publicly posting that guess (also I don't care enough to set up a google doc just for the sake of game, so you get my unfiltered thoughts here most of the time. also part of why I probably sound aggressive)
do you mean out of character in the sense of meta or what? cause that's not really a rule here as far as I can tell

fittan wrote:

This, partly, makes Granger seem like an enemy of Tuubatown, but not enough to warrant a lynch train. Granger also hasn't had that much to say about the events up until this point, which makes it seem like bandwagoning with tupsu to me, making me want to have either of them boldly claim (not necessarily role claim) that they are part of town and not in allegiance with whom they suspect is scum and want to lynch.

okay, here you go, despite me saying it earlier in this post: I am town, and I have already breadcrumbed my role if you know how to read into posts, so spend some time meditating on that if you'd like. can't do anything about other players being inactive, as much as I'd love to in order to reduce suspicion on me.

fittan wrote:

I'd like to return to this post briefly, your vote was the third, while Granger's the fourth. If you think this carries little significance, you're absolutely correct. However, your reaction to my response does. You may have acted out of paranoia, but you're the only one to have reacted this way (other than Lefafel briefly after you, but without elaboration which makes it seem like another RV). Did you get on my case due to this vote, or only after it?

like I've previously said, I just found it slightly funny/odd that you specifically picked her to rag on despite me posting between you two. I'd still like to know if you just missed my post somehow or what, but no it should not be taken as a strong read whatsoever - especially since we're two pages away from it at this point and you're being the most helpful player around thus far. my post was to spur you into a reaction and gain information based on that, it was never all that serious - your response just stuck out as weird to me in a phase with very little information to work with.

fittan wrote:

Why Lefafel? Another case of accusing someone of voting scum to seem less like a scum pair? You're very stuck on this being the case if I understand this correctly (tell me if I don't).

again, it was odd to me that they put a second vote on a person during RVS, where in my opinion vote checking everyone and seeing their response would be the most reasonable move to gather as much information as possible. that's why I originally voted boat - no one else had yet. like my original vote on you, it should really not be taken as a serious read at this point.
tldr: stop reading into/assuming I still believe my very early scumreads, they were based entirely on RVS behaviour and have not been backed up as we move into more directed votes. my suspicion is on the inactives right now, in particular soner because he has still not provided any explanation or understanding of the situation, but I really can't call it a scumread because as we've established previously, soner is probably just retarded first game town.

also mod offered a fucking image to go with my "you're an autist", so I think I'm good on being warned ))

Lefafel wrote:

This is a very good point, and one that makes me give up my current vote. Someone who is in the mindset of lying or trying to manipulate will very rarely concede to an acusation like this, strongly hinting that fittan was, at least at that point in time, sincere.

I agree with this, but I still feel uncomfortable about the fact that he hasn't even said "I just felt like it" as explanation for voting granger over me, or even going with the conveniently offered up "oh yeah I just missed your post". not necessarily something implicating him at all, but it still feels like an inconsistency in his behaviour to me

Granger please post your take on the situation asap, we need fresh eyes + viewpoints here

(´・ω・`)

^ #77 2017-11-25 11:35:24

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Votes

fittan (2) - Multtari, Hades Izanami
tupsu (2) -  fittan, abraker
Multtari (1) - Granger

No vote: tupsu, Lefafel, Soner

1466608750041.png

^ #78 2017-11-25 13:30:39

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

fittan wrote:

We have little to nothing to go by, I have nothing to defend myself from. I'm just stabbing in the dark.

https://forums.tuuba.moe/viewtopic.php?pid=42010#p42010

fittan.gif

^ #79 2017-11-25 13:41:45

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

excuse silence for ~24h i have work also when i come back i expect the inactives to at least mention that they have read the posts

Hidden text

wmziqs.png

tupsu wrote:
fittan wrote:

What tupsu was right about is there likely only being two scum and a maximum of one neutral faction, though I would prefer three scum (also, guessing sizes of scum and neutral faction in public is extremely out of character :^) ).

how is it out of character? I've read enough of their games to know how the finns like to set their mafias up. I like having some type of framework to work with, hence why I'm publicly posting that guess (also I don't care enough to set up a google doc just for the sake of game, so you get my unfiltered thoughts here most of the time. also part of why I probably sound aggressive)
do you mean out of character in the sense of meta or what? cause that's not really a rule here as far as I can tell

none of us stay in character and this game will never be free of metagaming until we have random nicknames

fittan.gif

^ #80 2017-11-25 13:59:42

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

forgot about that message, all good I guess. sorry

I'm working too now so I'll be unreachable until ~6 hours later at the earliest

(´・ω・`)

^ #81 2017-11-25 17:56:56

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

oh, just so i'm utterly useless as voting power during the time:
Unvote: tupsu

fittan.gif

^ #82 2017-11-25 23:51:33

abraker
Mad Scientist

Since soner is likely going to suffer a stroke going through so much info, let me just do this:
@Soner explain your actions with the pm. What were you trying accomplish and what was you plan?

@Multtari you need to start speaking your mind too. There is a shit ton of info to go through, enough for a read backed by a paragraph explanation for tupsu, fittan, and me, each, at this point.

@Hades haven't heard from you since the rvs portion of d1

Granger wrote:

Abraker: I apologize. It was uncalled of me, aside from me being dumb i dont really have a excuse. Still, why would you make such a statement this early?

I never said nor confirmed I was mason. You are making shit up. I said I deduced a townie because it puts tupsu's actions into perspective. If tupsu is townie, he needs to take 10 steps back and examine the situation.

tupsu wrote:

townie that harms town is worse than townie that questions everything and inevitably implicates themselves in the process

Good point actually, and I almost buy it. Have my perspective now. It would be a disaster in the event a scum questions everything and inevitably implicates themselves in the process, only to them come up with the statement you did which causes others not to think that scum is scum anymore.

tupsu wrote:

yes, I was in the game where enet went full fucking suicidal and voted for self-lynch just because people were on his ass. mafia did a decent job at making him look like a loonie to the point where the entire game believed he's scum based on his behaviour. you might not have noticed, this is my second game total and first game as townie, I really don't have the perfect poker face y'all seem to be expecting of me. please don't make the enet situation happen again

One does not simply say, "stop suspecting me or I will go suicidal as townie" and get away with this. In all games I have been, and I am pretty sure the game enet was with you in, they did not simply self declare they will go nuts if they can't be seen as townie. They become like that through hopelessness as they realize proving they are townie becomes a lost cause. If you say you will go nuts, then you are aware enough not to. What you just did is shady as fuck and has a name: a threat.

hfT37VC.gif

^ #83 2017-11-26 00:16:09

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

abraker wrote:

One does not simply say, "stop suspecting me or I will go suicidal as townie" and get away with this. In all games I have been, and I am pretty sure the game enet was with you in, they did not simply self declare they will go nuts if they can't be seen as townie. They become like that through hopelessness as they realize proving they are townie becomes a lost cause. If you say you will go nuts, then you are aware enough not to. What you just did is shady as fuck and has a name: a threat.

I was referring to not the suicidal part but the part where he was forced into a corner by mafia, where everything he said just seemed to implicate him more (and I think you may be thinking of a different game or something, since at one point he pretty specifically said 'fuck you, I'm town but I don't want to win, I'm voting to lynch myself so mafia wins')

enet wrote:

Just lynch me D1 and point fingers at the ppl who started bandwagoning.  FUCK YOU TUPSU AND GRANGER. DIE.
I'll hold this grudge all the way through to the next mafia game.

enet wrote:

How come whenever I want to lynch myself this game, it doesn't go my way?
Oh yeah, I remember now, I originally wanted to kill myself for the same reason I'm being voted for now.  Yeah...  people playing the game stupidly...

I am pro-town, I do want to win, trying to get myself lynched would be very counterproductive to both of those things

I'm already in bed so you'll get the rest of my deep insight tomorrow

(´・ω・`)

^ #84 2017-11-26 00:16:42

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

After re-reading through Day 1 so far, it has dawned on me just how aggressively abraker has been attacking tupsu, with what seems to be dubious or even flawed logic at times. There's definitely more going on here than meets the eye, will need some more information to act on it though.

However, it is Multtari that I turn my attention to next. He made an off-handed remark about sonar deserving to be voted for his rule breaking, while still holding onto his RV on fittan. Multtari's contribution to the dialogue has been minimal otherwise, and this kind of cheering on of a "useless townie" lynch looks like a classic lowkey mafia play to me. Off with their head.

Vote: Multtari

^ #85 2017-11-26 02:09:11

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

While y'all are yelling at each other, I noticed that Granger has been the least focused, with that innocent girl game, squeezing as much information as possible. Nice try, but It wasnt enough.

^ #86 2017-11-26 05:11:20

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Hades Izanami wrote:

While y'all are yelling at each other, I noticed that Granger has been the least focused, with that innocent girl game, squeezing as much information as possible. Nice try, but It wasnt enough.

Actually, I did accuse Granger of being scum. I also accused you of being scum.

Lefafel wrote:

After re-reading through Day 1 so far, it has dawned on me just how aggressively abraker has been attacking tupsu, with what seems to be dubious or even flawed logic at times. There's definitely more going on here than meets the eye, will need some more information to act on it though.

However, it is Multtari that I turn my attention to next. He made an off-handed remark about sonar deserving to be voted for his rule breaking, while still holding onto his RV on fittan. Multtari's contribution to the dialogue has been minimal otherwise, and this kind of cheering on of a "useless townie" lynch looks like a classic lowkey mafia play to me. Off with their head.

Vote: Multtari

Many players are guilty of this in one way or another though, myself included. Don't make yourself appear suspicious for no reason.

fittan.gif

^ #87 2017-11-26 09:07:21

Multtari
Suguri best RNG-girl

*reading through posts for 4th time and doing paragraphs on that*

Initially i thought the purpose of sending the PM's were lowhanded strategy to bait players to reveal their alignments through mentioning that they got the pm, but after thinking it further it doesn't make any sense. Anyway i believe that is going to cause confusion later on the game.

Tupsu is trying to antagonize abraker for playing his usual game because ???

Hades pulls a vote on fittan with little to no reasoning given so far

Does tupsu always play this aggressively?

Keeping the RV for fittan any longer than this is pointless and the pressure should be given somewhere else, soner hasn't contributed ANYTHING in this game so far

Unvote: Fittan

^ #88 2017-11-26 09:12:53

Multtari
Suguri best RNG-girl

I'm bad at reading between lines so forgive me for being only able to state the obvious

^ #89 2017-11-26 09:55:27

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Votes

Multtari (2) - Hika, Lefafel
fittan (1) - Hades Izanami
tupsu (1) -  abraker

No vote: tupsu, Soner, fittan, Multtari

Granger has asked to be replaced, so bear with the inactivity until we get a replacement.

Granger has been replaced by Hika.

^ #90 2017-11-26 11:33:51

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Lefafel wrote:

He made an off-handed remark about sonar deserving to be voted for his rule breaking, while still holding onto his RV on fittan. Multtari's contribution to the dialogue has been minimal otherwise, and this kind of cheering on of a "useless townie" lynch looks like a classic lowkey mafia play to me.

I'm pretty sure I basically did the same, I honestly can't remember if I dropped my vote on boat or not when I was accusing others. it might be slightly off yes, but I def wouldn't start pointing fingers purely based on that

Hades Izanami wrote:

granger basically said she'll be asking for a replacement in OT way before this post, please read everything before pointing fingers. at least she actually bothers asking to be replaced unlike other inactives

Multtari wrote:

Tupsu is trying to antagonize abraker for playing his usual game because ???

Hades pulls a vote on fittan with little to no reasoning given so far

Does tupsu always play this aggressively?

it's my first game as town and first game playing with abraker
I addressed this in my megapost at the start of the page, go read before asking more about either of those
(also can I just point out that while I'm not actively accusing him, his gdoc and post by post scum reads don't necessarily mean he's town, as seen here https://forums.tuuba.moe/viewtopic.php?pid=8074#p8074
nobody has really given *any* solid reasoning for why he can't be scum thus far
fittan, you've stated you believe he's pro-town, can you provide your reasoning? I'd really like to understand what y'all see in him)

(´・ω・`)

Board footer

Cookie policy