Tuuba Time: 2024-05-17 15:23:26 | Local Time: 2024-05-17 12:23:26

You are not logged in.

^ #121 2017-11-27 22:53:15

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Re: Tuuba Mafia 4: The death of Mara [Town & Jester Victory]

Happens to the best of us but it makes it look more a town slip than anything.
That’s why I’d be against voting you right now.

^ #122 2017-11-28 01:49:58

abraker
Mad Scientist

Multtari wrote:
abraker wrote:

Also let me point out that since Multtari's statement is false, tupsu request for Multtari to give thoughts/read on Lefafel went nowhere. Two possibilities for Multtari's statement is either idiocy or on purpose. I am leaning on former tho since it would not be the first mistake in interpreting what is going on (Multarri thought tupsu is antagonizing me)

I don't think the statement is false as of NOW, the player was changed and my motives for wanting to lynch were deduced two posts later as

tupsu wrote:

yes, it doesn't add up

that i currently agree on.

Antagonizing might be bad wording on my part, but rather trying to devalue having all the possible info since beginning of the day. Wouldn't be anything new that something comes across in wrong way for me.

I am trying to make sense of this, and I conclude you are misunderstanding everything.

- your lefafel read is concerning him voting you for voting soner
- in your read you claim lefafel's vote on you is to purely put pressure on you
- you claim lefafel is putting pressure on you because it cannot be due to anything else
- you claim it cannot be anything else because you gave your read about soner
- however, you actually gave your read about soner after he voted you
- therefore, it was wrong of you to conclude that it is to purely put pressure on you because there was no info regarding your read on soner at the time the vote was made
- hence, your read is entirely wrong

Lefafel wrote:

Here's you from page 5:

abraker wrote:

I would rather not vote at all than vote on a potential townie. The worst case scenario in voting a 50/50 is that two townies are dead vs one if not voting. It is not worth trying to get mafia over two townie deaths this early in the game.

This is just blatantly wrong in my opinion. Even if the worst case scenario ends up happening (which I think is more unlikely than you make it seem) and we are 2 townies lighter at the dawn of day 2, the information gained far outweighs the loss in manpower. No-lynch on day 1 just postpones things and gives the mafia more time to manipulate and gather information while the town doesn't gain much of anything (assuming mafia plays the first night well).

This is methodology and has nothing to do with figuring out who is scum and who is not. Such statements are advisory and insight on how I operate

Lefafel wrote:
abraker wrote:

It doesn't matter if you think maybe, slightly, or not sure. Actions taken and thoughts given are all pieces of a puzzle.

Not every piece that you get your hands on is actually part of the puzzle you're trying to solve. Collecting the pieces is all well and good, but it's just as important to determine which pieces are the ones that fit. Your aggressive focus on tupsu seems suspicious; surely your time would be better spent on grilling as many people as possible.

This is methodology and has nothing to do with figuring out who is scum and who is not. Such statements are advisory and insight on how I operate, although it does annoy me that people are not digging deeper into things.

Lefafel wrote:
abraker wrote:

vote: tupsu

Reasons:
- Inconsistent arguments that hint of you pushing some sort of agenda

You suspect lefafel for voting fittan for the same reason you suspect fittan. lefafel voted in response to fittan's vote on Granger and you trying into implicate fittan as scum.

I have provided the insight that if you are scum, then you are trying to set fittan up. You would be using rvs to your advantage to make a bigger deal of something than it really is. Looking at fittan's ISO, all he did is run on Granger for rvs between Granger and Multtari. That holds no water.

You really think that Fittan voted you for scum reading him? No, the finishing blow was when you said that you are ready to lynch Soner for breaking rules with no consideration or further insight and with what sounds a ruthless tone. Fittan proceeded to vote you after that. You are shifting viewpoints here.

all this, off of RVs? Why did you not go after us other RVers?

On what grounds? I saw flaws in what tupsu said, so I did with those. Maybe you want to point out something in others that I missed during that time?

hfT37VC.gif

^ #123 2017-11-28 07:10:53

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

First of all, before I'm asked why I didn't comment on it, the post above mine by abraker doesn't concern me and I have no clue what he's accusing Lefafel for, abraker is on to something I'm completely outside their train of thought.

That being said, I'm forced to again partly side with abraker, but only because I genuinely agree with their approach. I'll try to explain why.

Lefafel wrote:

This is just blatantly wrong in my opinion. Even if the worst case scenario ends up happening (which I think is more unlikely than you make it seem) and we are 2 townies lighter at the dawn of day 2, the information gained far outweighs the loss in manpower. No-lynch on day 1 just postpones things and gives the mafia more time to manipulate and gather information while the town doesn't gain much of anything (assuming mafia plays the first night well).

Which is precisely why I think we need a d1 lynch, it would make so much d1 information confirmed or completely nullified. If we just wait for someone to die at night, mafia is likely to kill someone who was outside accusations if they play smart.

Lefafel wrote:

Not every piece that you get your hands on is actually part of the puzzle you're trying to solve. Collecting the pieces is all well and good, but it's just as important to determine which pieces are the ones that fit. Your aggressive focus on tupsu seems suspicious; surely your time would be better spent on grilling as many people as possible.

Never say that there can be too much information. Every post is a potential slip-up and adds to how people perceive the intentions of others.

On the topic of tupsu, most people had barely spoken at all, and time has proven they're not about to start (at least within a reasonable time, tupsu is eager to respond to accusations).

abraker wrote:

Reasons:

You suspect lefafel for voting fittan for the same reason you suspect fittan. lefafel voted in response to fittan's vote on Granger and you trying into implicate fittan as scum.

I have provided the insight that if you are scum, then you are trying to set fittan up. You would be using rvs to your advantage to make a bigger deal of something than it really is. Looking at fittan's ISO, all he did is run on Granger for rvs between Granger and Multtari. That holds no water.

You really think that Fittan voted you for scum reading him? No, the finishing blow was when you said that you are ready to lynch Soner for breaking rules with no consideration or further insight and with what sounds a ruthless tone. Fittan proceeded to vote you after that. You are shifting viewpoints here.

I disagree with abraker on this, I considered tupsu scum because of the cowering in the corner behaviour, not for wanting to lynch someone for stupidity. I was merely defending the dumbo because you can't blame people for being new/inexperienced/bad.

Hika wrote:

between abraker, tupsu and fittan, there is a scum
heavily between fittan and abraker but more towards abraker
so it would be more like

abraker > fittan > tupsu

Mara is not scum, he is town imo because of Sonar or whatever the fuck his name is at the beginning of the game.
I think it was a newbie townslip.
Doesn’t mean I’m not opposed to a lunch though. It merely makes him null leaning town for me.

Granger, which is myself, was leaning scum to me because of inactivity but I can change that within the next few days.
I need to wait a bit because everyone else is null to me right now.

Nah, honestly, until Mara doesn't use laziness as an excuse he is considered very potential scum in my books, and defending them without proper elaboration makes you seem like a partner. The burden of proving themselves not scum lies on Mara, it's a shame it's because of another player's actions, but; that's the way she goes.

Hades Izanami wrote:

Unvote: fittan
Vote: tupsu

If you really call yourself pro-town, you should have put more pressure. Your lack of voting doesn't match with your actions at all. That also goes for the rest, what are you up to?

All you ever do is vote people based on what other people say and what resonates the best with you. Think for yourself, sheep. You're not helping much by just reading what other people say and taking the initiative to vote, thinking someone else hit the jackpot. Elaborate better, I know you're proficient enough in English.

fittan.gif

^ #124 2017-11-28 07:12:13

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Oh yeah, your tl;dr is that we're being a bunch of monkeys flinging shit at each other because nobody really seems to have a clear idea of what's going on. Don't use laziness as an excuse, you're better than this.

The award for wanting to lynch literally everyone goes to me.

Vote: Mara

fittan.gif

^ #125 2017-11-28 07:21:05

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Hey, I didn’t say he was completely town.
I said I wouldn’t be opposed to lynching him but Sonar sending everyone PMs doesn’t seem like a scum move to me. That’s all.

^ #126 2017-11-28 07:22:02

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Also boat looks like a better lynch IMO l0l
I’m feeling boat or Mara rn.

^ #127 2017-11-28 07:23:45

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Last thing fittan.
You’re giving a chance for boat to say something but not Mara.

Again. I’m not defending. Just noticing something you just did.

^ #128 2017-11-28 07:25:37

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

I'm thinking Soner was first time jester honestly, but I wanna hear what Mara has to say and they do need to prove themselves. After such a misplay from the previous player, it's a little too convenient to just claim laziness.

fittan.gif

^ #129 2017-11-28 07:26:37

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

(also how the hell is Mara even playing in this game considering Mara dying is what set up the whole scumhunt lel)

fittan.gif

^ #130 2017-11-28 07:28:41

abraker
Mad Scientist

fittan wrote:
abraker wrote:

Reasons:

I disagree with abraker on this, I considered tupsu scum because of the cowering in the corner behaviour, not for wanting to lynch someone for stupidity.

I voted tupsu for appearing to push a scum agenda, not for voting alone. The above quote describes what I suspect might be going on in regards to that. I then hooked on and used whatever tupsu said to support the scum agenda theory.

hfT37VC.gif

^ #131 2017-11-28 07:45:25

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

fittan wrote:

I'm thinking Soner was first time jester honestly, but I wanna hear what Mara has to say and they do need to prove themselves. After such a misplay from the previous player, it's a little too convenient to just claim laziness.

I can understand this.

To be fair. I’d like to see if he can redeem himself after this anyway.

^ #132 2017-11-28 07:49:38

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

fittan wrote:

(also how the hell is Mara even playing in this game considering Mara dying is what set up the whole scumhunt lel)

silly unrelated shit

IPINtSK.png

he apparently said he'll be posting today, which - well, about time.

abraker wrote:

I voted tupsu for appearing to push a scum agenda, not for voting alone. The above quote describes what I suspect might be going on in regards to that. I then hooked on and used whatever tupsu said to support the scum agenda theory.

so you're basically admitting your entire read on me is utter bullshit? that's nice, at least

anyway
vote: Hades Assnami can you tell I have no idea how to spell that name off the top of my head
if you want my vote off you, get to explaining what you're doing

(´・ω・`)

^ #133 2017-11-28 07:54:05

abraker
Mad Scientist

We need to start hurrying this up and there needs to be more posting. There would be one more day remaining the next time I am around, and I want to compile and post complete info by then.

hfT37VC.gif

^ #134 2017-11-28 08:01:03

abraker
Mad Scientist

tupsu wrote:
abraker wrote:

so you're basically admitting your entire read on me is utter bullshit? that's nice, at least

At the time it was not, and then to progressed to something like me poking you with a stick to see how you and everyone else would react. After all that. my reads are different now, and I am almost sure you are not scum. Still need to compile all info for a solid posting and to confirm my reads, however.

hfT37VC.gif

^ #135 2017-11-28 10:44:54

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Votes

tupsu (2) - abraker, Hades Izanami
Mara (1) - fittan
Hades Izanami (1) - tupsu

No vote: Mara, Multtari, Hika, Lefafel

4CRSay.png