Tuuba Time: 2024-03-29 12:49:03 | Local Time: 2024-03-29 10:49:03

You are not logged in.

^ #46 2016-11-24 14:53:31

oraakkeli
God of sexual desire and attraction

Re: Post your MBTI results here!

Hello and welcome to the world of Pena

INFJs tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (75%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (85%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (45%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (60%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (30%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (80%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (50%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (85%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - unclear

The results have been ENFJ before, huh... Guess I'm quite a mess at the moment. Or I've started to become aware of my tendency towards overactive empathy.

Last edited by oraakkeli (2016-11-24 14:55:44)

Posts without effort are like wiping your ass once: it doesn't really achieve anything, regardless of it being under a dedicated subforum. But let's get real, it's summer.

^ #47 2016-11-28 18:03:51

Dulcet
The Joy

9004777df5.png

Holy smokes I am very turbulent!

The last time I took this test I was INFP (and that was literally a month ago)

Last edited by Dulcet (2016-11-28 18:05:00)

^ #48 2016-11-28 22:24:50

abraker
Mad Scientist

vhBbz9h.png

Last time I took this 2 years ago I was a logician. What happened to me?

5uSZh8F.png

What ;-;

Last edited by abraker (2016-11-28 22:27:15)

hfT37VC.gif

^ #49 2016-11-28 22:48:13

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

abraker wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/vhBbz9h.png

Last time I took this 2 years ago I was a logician. What happened to me?

Dulcet wrote:

9004777df5.png

Holy smokes I am very turbulent!

The last time I took this test I was INFP (and that was literally a month ago)

definitely has nothing to do with the fact that it's a shit test, noooope

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers%E2% … eliability

(´・ω・`)

^ #50 2016-11-29 11:16:31

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

xd
equally critiqued big five https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_ … s#Critique
(because people aren't black and white)

gap22X.png

Last edited by fittan (2016-11-29 11:18:39)

fittan.gif

^ #51 2016-11-30 07:33:02

Twisted Fantasy
Loveless

I've always been ENFP-INFP for a long time now and considering that ENFPs are the most introverted extroverts out there so I guess it's kinda reliable, at least for me.

^ #52 2016-11-30 23:20:40

Sync

I can go on and on about why MBTI is garbage, but it doesn't really matter as long as you know two things:

1. The test is garbage; you need to determine your archetype independently by understanding each of the cognitive functions and ranking them accordingly. It should only be used as a rough starting point if you care enough. You shouldn't really care, but I understand how fun this stupid self-indulgent bullshit can be.

2. Pop psychology is a money making scheme and sites like 16personalities should be AVOIDED at all costs. It is absolute shit. I can tell you this because I know more about MBTI than you do (which isn't saying much, but my point still stands). There isn't a lot of good material out there based off MBTI, but I found that Personality Junkie is "decent" at best, though he's still an obvious jew.

Having said that, MBTI is based off Carl Jung's Psychological Types which is absolutely fantastic and I highly suggest reading it if you're willing to sit down and really focus on it. It is by no means a leisurely read and you'll probably have to reread things several times to fully comprehend it unless you're regularly exposed to highly theoretical literature.

Another branch of Jungian cognitive functions is called Socionics, which is pretty similar to MBTI except that it's dominated by a bunch of dirty slavs. Also, I'd estimate that 75% of the literature surrounding Socionics is hogwash contradictory gayshit and you should take everything they say with a grain of salt. Despite that, Socionics is far better than MBTI in the sense that it's more developed (caveat alert: a lot of that "development" is the unregulated hogwash I was talking about before) and more objective and less overly-positive-feel-good-please-buy-my-product-you-fucking-idiot feces like MBTI. Your type in Socionics can be easily determined if you've already figured out your MBTI type. If you're extroverted, your four letters stay the same; if you're introverted, you simply change the last letter. It's confusing, I know.

MBTI ENTP = ENTp Socionics
MBTI ESTJ = ESTj Socionics
MBTI INFJ = INFp Socionics
MBTI ISTP = ISTj Socionics

You might ask why I wrote such a long post about something I don't even like. It's simple: I have a massive penis.

"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."

-- B1rd

^ #53 2016-12-01 00:27:34

enet
Womanizer

Sync wrote:

You might ask why I wrote such a long post about something I don't even like. It's simple: I have a massive penis.

tl;dr

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #54 2016-12-01 17:39:18

Sync

enet wrote:
Sync wrote:

tl;dr

VGhCOwd.png?1

Also:

sonatora wrote:

there's a degree of inaccuracy on these tests (especially with personality disorders such as adhd)

sonatora wrote:

(especially with personality disorders such as adhd)

sonatora wrote:

personality disorders such as adhd

sonatora wrote:

personality disorders

sonatora wrote:

adhd

Last edited by Sync (2016-12-01 17:50:55)

"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."

-- B1rd

^ #55 2016-12-02 05:13:40

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

Putting a water bottle between your legs does not count, Sync.

Board footer

Cookie policy