Tuuba Time: 2024-03-28 10:33:49 | Local Time: 2024-03-28 08:33:49

You are not logged in.

^ #16771 2017-05-01 18:28:26

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

Wouldn't be the first time I see someone take it way too seriously.

You know what I take seriously? Your status as my waifu.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #16772 2017-05-02 09:26:41

GladiOol
Retarded Flower

"This miserable mode
Maintain the melancholy souls of those
Who lived withouten infamy or praise."

^ #16773 2017-05-02 10:48:19

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Speaking of pedobait from the land of the rising sun, nyaa went down, and from the looks of it for good.

The funniest part is that this does nothing but slightly inconvenience the piracy of cambodian puppetry.

^ #16774 2017-05-02 11:52:23

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

another public tracker, nothing of value was lost

fittan.gif

^ #16775 2017-05-02 12:05:26

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

fittan wrote:

another public tracker, nothing of value was lost

I wish someday I was as cool as you with your private trackers

(´・ω・`)

^ #16776 2017-05-02 14:42:15

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

unless you're just talking shit again, all you need to do to get into private trackers is to ask around and be willing to give back more than you take

fittan.gif

^ #16777 2017-05-02 15:32:05

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Good thing that my basic policy is to take more than I give. After all, everything in this world is mine by right.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #16778 2017-05-02 16:32:37

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

tupsu wrote:

I wish someday I was as cool as you with your private trackers

GzvN4X.png

If you actually care about private trackers for weebshit, I've got you covered.

^ #16779 2017-05-02 16:41:52

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

Aurelianus Augustus wrote:

Good thing that my basic policy is to take more than I give. After all, everything in this world is mine by right.

Not these, that's for sure.

^ #16780 2017-05-02 18:14:52

Granger
Cash Money
Website

Only problem with those private trackers is when you live in a country thats literally autistic about uploading stuff i shouldnt and spies out all your traffic because they are autistic.

Like, seriously, i got a warning from my ISP because i shared ripped music with my friends. They'll be on your ass faster than they pursue murderers or something, and lock you up for longer than a murderer too.

As such, with public trackers dieing, im more and more pressed into giving up concepts such as "drm free"...

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #16781 2017-05-02 18:44:13

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Granger wrote:

Only problem with those private trackers is when you live in a country thats literally autistic about uploading stuff i shouldnt and spies out all your traffic because they are autistic.

Like, seriously, i got a warning from my ISP because i shared ripped music with my friends. They'll be on your ass faster than they pursue murderers or something, and lock you up for longer than a murderer too.

As such, with public trackers dieing, im more and more pressed into giving up concepts such as "drm free"...

I was going to ask if ISPs literally packet sniff in Germany but of course they do...

Warrantless wiretapping at it's finest.

^ #16782 2017-05-02 19:44:54

thelewa
absolute

demons and a ghost?

I might be dead. Throat sliced open. Or something similar. The throat one seems more likely as I've had a close call with that one, doing the motions without realizing I was handling a knife. Barely avoided that one, did I? Did I fall off a window at some point? I've been hanging around them like that. High places, not caring whether I fall or not. In fact, the way I've been leading my life it's filled with situations that could easily have ended up with my demise and then just been rewritten in my mind as having gone differently because of denial. But it still doesn't change the fact that you've died, even if you refuse to accept it. It just means you'll go on doing the same things you did before dying, being as miserable as ever. Never being content, death brings you no repose, because you didn't really want to die. You wanted for things to change, but not by too much. In a way your pain defined your entire being, and letting go of that would have been the same as letting yourself die, a truer and more proper death. Not realizing this, you're stuck reliving your memories for countless times, forgetting everything and returning to nothing after the endless repetition has turned the meaningful meaningless. It's one way for things to go, but there are others. The hardest part about having died is realizing the fact.

And then there are cases where the dying side uses suicide as a means of escape, but someone on the living side can't deal with it, interferes. I understand this very well. Having something to say to you, having recognized the desire to get to know you better, and then finding out that you've escaped me completely. Makes me want to fight the weight of the world. I want to see what's under that shell of yours. Finding out that your cheerful, happy-go-lucky attitude wasn't of happiness, but sadness, made me want to see you truly happy. When I recognized this it wasn't too late. But I didn't act on that! I should have contacted you right then and there, sparing no method to reach you. It could have made all the difference in the world. I sorely want to know what it would have been like if I had realized earlier. This is driving me insane. Maybe I can find a way to, through this madness of mine.

Yesterday I ran across a street that couldn't, shouldn't have existed. I was to meet someone who lived at this fabricated street. Having lived in the area for about 10 years, I knew the layout very well. This street even had a name hinting at its nature. Except that this was an entire street just slipped into where there was no space for one and reality was bending. It was obvious that this street was "new", but looking at it and remembering the layout of the buildings it quickly became apparent that this street was IMPOSSIBLE. Yet, there it was, looking like it had been there for a while. It appeared like the rest but still stood out. I know that area very well. It couldn't possibly have been placed there without moving pretty much everything that had already been there. Someone had skillfully woven that path through, found a way to place an entire street where there couldn't be one. Witnessing it made my mind reel.

Last edited by thelewa (2017-05-03 00:08:15)

We do not die - we go to hell to regroup.

^ #16783 2017-05-02 20:40:33

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

thelewa wrote:

literal actual demons I've welcomed with open arms

and a ghost?

what's going on?

^ #16784 2017-05-02 21:40:40

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Granger wrote:

this is what freedom of information looks like
UQmWs1.png

necessary because someone surely read /g/ or some other shit-tier discussion forum and will meme arrow me ignorantly

Hidden text

oyjQX3.png

fittan.gif

^ #16785 2017-05-02 23:52:30

daddycoolvip

I really don't like that political quiz thing, I only got a few questions in before noticing how it was way too vague and could be interpreted to mean basically anything.

Board footer

Cookie policy