cause why not
- pandemic will at least somewhat ease up
- a cat enters my more immediate surroundings (closest one is currently 2 apartments away)
- cyberpunk gets fixed for the most part, maybe
- people lose the last little bit of hope that they didn't even know they had until then wrt the gaming industry
- I get a promotion or quit my job (long story)
I went to check what we did last years predictions... there isnt a predictions. Damn.
Guess nobody saw the hell that was 2020 coming, ha.
- Despite a vaccine coming soon, i dont see this going away anytime soon. More likely to be ongoing for quite a while more and we'll accept it as the new normal.
- Sadly, fashionable masks still wont become a trend.
- Im gonna continue existing and not really accomplishing anything much of note.
- I'll realize waiting out covid was a stupid idea and i should do things again (especially going to more than just the most essential doctors) because its impacting me more negatively than it benefitted me. Still gonna avoid gatherings and public transit though.
- Gonna find a new psych because holy fuck everything is terrible.
Life is like a box of chocolates.
-its probably gonna be a weird year
-If covid doesnt kill me, then maybe something else.
-A Game that I'm playing may make a comeback, but it's quite uncertain.
-summer is probably gonna be hot af
-might finish an anime for the first time in a long time
-probably just gonna keep doing the same as usual, unless something happens.