Tuuba Time: 2024-09-21 08:52:03 | Local Time: 2024-09-21 05:52:03

You are not logged in.

^ #151 2016-08-26 17:19:42

enet
Womanizer

Re: Tuuba Mafia 3: The Return of Mafia [TOWN VICTORY]

Just lynch me D1 and point fingers at the ppl who started bandwagoning.  FUCK YOU TUPSU AND GRANGER. DIE.
I'll hold this grudge all the way through to the next mafia game.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #152 2016-08-26 17:26:11

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

enet wrote:

Just lynch me D1 and point fingers at the ppl who started bandwagoning.  FUCK YOU TUPSU AND GRANGER. DIE.
I'll hold this grudge all the way through to the next mafia game.

nigga what, you're the one who tried to bandwagon me right in the beginning of the game you twat
have some karma

infighting probably isn't good and helps mafia but I'm still salty about your suicide argument

(´・ω・`)

^ #153 2016-08-26 17:28:17

enet
Womanizer

I'm going for the long con.  You better believe that I'm killing either you or Granger first if I ever get mafia in a future game.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #154 2016-08-26 17:44:53

Mara
Baka
Website

zFkTmlG.png

enet (5) - Sync, GladiOol, FirstTroph, tupsu, Granger
FirstTroph (2) - fittan, Multtari
Shiringo (1) - Plakkis
Plakkis (1) - Shiringo
tupsu (1) - enet
No vote (2) - LunarStorm, IppE

You have 3 days and 3 hours remaining.

^ #155 2016-08-26 20:43:34

Granger
Cash Money
Website

lunar storm actually brings up a good point. But so does plakkis, someone has to be lynched or we're nort making progress.
Hmm...
to unvote or not.

Christ why couldnt we have a normal rvs on day one, ive no leads ro follow.
Anyone is as good as the next one to lynch. Pretty much always is  on D1.

Okay well, since EneT is active and we want active ones around anyone got a better target? sync maybe?

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #156 2016-08-26 21:15:50

Sync

IppE wrote:

Not like anyone else really has a solid reasoning for their votes.

Let's not turn this bandwagon into a murder.

Unvote: Shiringo

I beg to differ. By the way, your vote on Shiringo was shit.

Plakkis wrote:

Yeah, that's just bad. Unless you have any kind of reasoning against me, that smells absolutely scummy
Vote:Shiringo

Classic OMGUS.

tupsu wrote:

hi I'm back from school and they're trying to murder me with homework and then I come back and some people are plotting to murder me here

enet what the fuck kind of drugs are you on. why would you suggest I'm at fault here? did I fucking offend you somehow? I almost want to vote you just because of how quick you are to point fingers at random people
now excuse me while I go and buy myself a Kopparberg
(alcohol-free, of course)

If you read the thread you could see that he suspected you of something before you posted anything so it wasn't to be taken seriously.

tupsu wrote:
enet wrote:

Gonna put my vote off FirstTroph here and throwing my vote onto Tupsu for the sole reason of pissing her off.
Un-Vote: FirsTroph
Vote: Tupsu

/shrug
vote: enet

Being retarded = anti-town. Noted for the future.

fittan wrote:

sounds like mafia defending mafia to me

IppE wanting to hold off on hammering so early isn't scummy at all

Multtari wrote:

LUNARSTORM

Hi

Stop being silent

You can get the mod to officially prod somebody by typing Prod: NarutoInflationDude

LunarStorm wrote:

Hi

I have school and recently removed a wisdom tooth, so the mafia game isn't at the top of priorities atm.

Excuses aside, my current suspicion lies in FirstTroph with his roleplaying that went a tad bit overboard. But honestly there isn't that much to go by.

kthxbye

Wow, that was super weak. I know we've been throwing around the term bandwagoning a lot but this is a prime example of it. I'm not sure if you're just not invested in trying to save the town or you're just newbscum. Either way, you should probably be lynched because my god, that was bad.

Granger wrote:

lunar storm actually brings up a good point. But so does plakkis, someone has to be lynched or we're nort making progress.
Hmm...
to unvote or not.

Christ why couldnt we have a normal rvs on day one, ive no leads ro follow.
Anyone is as good as the next one to lynch. Pretty much always is  on D1.

Okay well, since EneT is active and we want active ones around anyone got a better target? sync maybe?

What, for inactivity? Jesus christ people, it's still D1. If you have a better reason then I'd love to hear it.

By the way, my scumread on EneT was weak and I only pursued it because we had nothing better, which is typical D1. I'm not willing to lynch him over something that 80% of the players have done so far, and LunarStorm's bandwagon was even worse. As I currently see it, EneT defended himself poorly but seems totally innocent. I'd much rather lynch LunarStorm.

Vote: LunarStorm

How do you justify your first post? Yeah, even if you can't dedicate that much time to helping SLAY THE FUCKING MAFIA you don't just throw votes around like that.

"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."

-- B1rd

^ #157 2016-08-26 21:21:24

Granger
Cash Money
Website

Sync well if you have a better idea than voting inactive ones? Might be mafia lurking and if tgeyre undelpful townies then nothing isr losr

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #158 2016-08-26 21:22:48

Sync

We have tons of shit to go off. Voting for inactivity is a last resort.

"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."

-- B1rd

^ #159 2016-08-26 21:23:29

Sync

Granger, what do you think of my vote on LunarStorm?

-- B1rd

^ #160 2016-08-26 21:28:08

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Sync wrote:

By the way, your vote on Shiringo was shit.

Yes, I like to tease Shiringo.

^ #161 2016-08-26 21:44:18

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

more like you like to vote for mafia to see how easy it is to bait other people into voting for them

fittan.gif

^ #162 2016-08-26 21:44:36

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

(fellow mafia i might add)

fittan.gif

^ #163 2016-08-26 21:46:53

LunarStorm

Sync wrote:

Wow, that was super weak. I know we've been throwing around the term bandwagoning a lot but this is a prime example of it. I'm not sure if you're just not invested in trying to save the town or you're just newbscum. Either way, you should probably be lynched because my god, that was bad.

What do you refer to as weak?
1. My excuse
2. My reasoning for suspecting FirstTroph

if 1.
Well fuck me I'm sorry.

if 2.
There was very little to go by at all and instead of just voting at random to provoke I just wrote what was on my mind, more like "sorry I haven't done shit in a while but here's a summary of what I think right now".

I don't really see your point of me bandwagoning. The reason I'm not voting anyone at this point is just because I don't want to see bandwagoning at this point in the game.

Sync wrote:

How do you justify your first post? Yeah, even if you can't dedicate that much time to helping SLAY THE FUCKING MAFIA you don't just throw votes around like that.

I suppose that should suffice for justifying my post.

But for now I'm going to throw a vote half on the fact that you didn't really show up until the attention shifted towards you,even though I somewhat did the same the other half is salt because you voted me.

Vote: Sync

^ #164 2016-08-26 21:52:44

Sync

I'm saying that you parroted other players in the game. You provided no real input of your own, and it wasn't even a good reason to begin with. What compelled you to do it? Because you had no time invest in the game? Well, we know that's no real excuse, so...

Is it because you're obvscum?

And then there's the OMGUS which made me facepalm in real life. I was prodded... did you not see? Besides, you're supposed to respond when people call on you to... and I did.

And I got your response, which I believe is good enough reason for lynching you D1.

-- B1rd

^ #165 2016-08-26 21:53:56

Sync

And I'll keep using conjunctions at the start of each sentence until I decide not to.

-- B1rd

Board footer

Cookie policy