^ #211 2016-08-28 04:45:06

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Re: Tuuba Mafia 3: The Return of Mafia [TOWN VICTORY]

IppE wrote:
fittan wrote:

i don't want a jester to die

Oh, but your first vote would suggest otherwise.

fittan wrote:

No, don't try to play it off. I don't even care if you're a jester.

I haven't voted for enet because I haven't really seen any sensible point to do so, I'd much rather vote you or Multtari for starting the first bandwagon.

the placement of the vote was just to get the game going and me not changing it sooner was because there was no reason to, it would have raised unnecessary suspicion to vote for nobody out of the blue after so straight forward telling him to drop dead

IppE wrote:
fittan wrote:

tupsu also had a slip: needlessly calling Multtari's claim bullshit. this is very suspicious to me and an almost obvious attempt at camouflaging fellow mafia (IppE).

I honestly don't see how tupsu calling Multtari's claim that tupsu is a mafia bullshit (I'm not saying the claim is or isn't bullshit because you know, where are the proofs) is somehow trying to camouflage me? I'd like to hear how you came to this conclusion.

what's important about the post i talked about is how tupsu reacted, regardless of what Multtari said in posts after it. Multtari's followup post was silly and didn't contribute to my judgment whatsoever, consider it similar to your vote on Shiringo in my eyes, probably just made to get the game going.

fittan.gif

^ #212 2016-08-28 09:27:16

Shiringo
Cancer

Plakkis wrote:
Shiringo wrote:
IppE wrote:
Sync wrote:

By the way, your vote on Shiringo was shit.

Yes, I like to tease Shiringo.

B-baka!

I still wish you'd give any feedback on why you'd even vote me. Enet is probably going to be lynched even without my effort, so I just want to know your reasonings for not saying anything worthwhile and yet voting for someone who kinda obviously seems to think the best of the town.

Been in a position that you look like you are helping the town is the best position for mafia. And you said that not voting is helping mafia. Day 1 is the stupidest day, nobody knows anything and everybody just votes.

^ #213 2016-08-28 09:54:46

Plakkis
The absolute madman

Shiringo wrote:

Been in a position that you look like you are helping the town is the best position for mafia. And you said that not voting is helping mafia. Day 1 is the stupidest day, nobody knows anything and everybody just votes.

With a reasoning like that, I'll just leave you to your own value. Just by reminding what mafia might do to trick newer players (or new mafia players trying to do) you end up reasoning that such a move is pro-mafia and not pro-town?

Unvote: Shiringo

I'm still inclined to say that I really think behaviour like that is certainly unhelpful and you'll just be a burden to us in a way.

To add on the enet situation, it seems weird that him giving up and asking to get lynched doesn't ring the bells on the ones who has voted him already? And it resulting in some personal grudges is something we shouldn't have here, try to control yourselves a bit more instead of basking in your ego. That kind of behaviour is far from being helpful, since we need to work as a group.
I myself don't wanna turn on enet, since it really seems like some of the people who currently has their votes on him are indeed mafia.

Atm LunarStorm, Gladiool and Granger are on top of my suspicion lists.
LunarStorm for first talking about his approach on D1 and turning it against enet due to something (peer pressure?).
Granger for taking my words for "brute" lynching someone and immeaditly turning it on enet, instead of many of the other choices we have at hand.
Gladiool for being the one to hold their vote on enet the longest time, altough talking about Multtari being scummy in his eyes, I'd like to hear a stance on this if you care to explain a tad further?

Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.
No one is free as long as someone is in prison.

^ #214 2016-08-28 09:57:32

Plakkis
The absolute madman

As to fittan, he seems to have an aggressive approach that I really can't get along with, but to me he seems like a townie in regards how much he wants to call out on people

Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.
No one is free as long as someone is in prison.

^ #215 2016-08-28 09:57:52

Mara
Baka
Website

zFkTmlG.png

enet (5) - GladiOol, FirstTroph, tupsu, Granger, LunarStorm
FirstTroph (2) - fittan, Multtari
Plakkis (1) - Shiringo
tupsu (1) - enet
LunarStorm (1) - Sync
No vote (2) - IppE, Plakkis

You have 35 hours remaining.

^ #216 2016-08-28 10:08:33

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

IppE wrote:

Tripleposting in a mafia thread in the middle of the night like a motherfucker.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/172 … 246647.jpg

Looking at posts individually (THANKS SYNC HOW DID I NOT FIGURE THIS OUT SOONER OMG) tupsu sure seems to be bent on getting enet lynched, might have to follow up on that on day 2.

yes - again, he jumped me for no reason, he's still hell bent on voting me despite saying himself I don't seem to be mafia, and he's threatening me with grudges in future mafia games
if he's going to be an arse at me (and others) then I'm sure as hell going to retaliate, which is something I discussed in depth in an earlier post, and as I also mentioned before, it's not like we'll have any idea who mafia is this early in the game anyway so my emotional vote isn't really hindering anyone or anything at the moment. let's see what the next day brings

(´・ω・`)

^ #217 2016-08-28 11:08:27

Granger
Cash Money
Website

Sorry kind of busy lately.

Ill unvote for now and post my toughts once i got time.
Dont lynch EneT yet. Please.

Unvote: EneT

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #218 2016-08-28 11:33:24

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Unvoting enet at this point isn't really doing anything, at the end of the day enet gets lynched if he has the most votes.

^ #219 2016-08-28 11:42:47

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Granger wrote:

why the sudden change of heart? looks very odd to me

(´・ω・`)

^ #220 2016-08-28 11:54:44

Granger
Cash Money
Website

tupsu wrote:
Granger wrote:

why the sudden change of heart? looks very odd to me

dont want a lynch before the deadline or i cant post my toughts, simple as that. he was at 1 more to lynch.

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #221 2016-08-28 12:12:13

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

2 more, lynch is at 7 votes.

^ #222 2016-08-28 12:19:14

GladiOol
Retarded Flower

What's up with everybody now calling the vote on EneT ''rash'' and ''irrational'' or anything along those lines? The man literally says he will vote for tupsu ''just because'', posts that he hopes we will lynch tupsu the next day AND says he'll lynch her in the next mafia. I don't know, but this vote just seems clear as day for a day one lynch.

Yes, I'm new to playing mafia, but I watched a shit town of http://www.thetown.gg/ and one of the things that stuck me by most, is that the mafia would nearly always say these lines: ''I'm town'', ''you people are stupid for voting for me'' and ''alright just lynch me then, get it over with'' all things enet has done. I'm sticking with what I know.

"This miserable mode
Maintain the melancholy souls of those
Who lived withouten infamy or praise."

^ #223 2016-08-28 12:28:38

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

In all honesty anyone would say they're town when asked, it would be dumb to disclose any power roles this early in the game and no one with half a brain would just say they're mafia when asked.

^ #224 2016-08-28 14:11:29

FirstTroph
Retard in denial

Plakkis wrote:

To add on the enet situation, it seems weird that him giving up and asking to get lynched doesn't ring the bells on the ones who has voted him already? And it resulting in some personal grudges is something we shouldn't have here, try to control yourselves a bit more instead of basking in your ego. That kind of behaviour is far from being helpful, since we need to work as a group.
I myself don't wanna turn on enet, since it really seems like some of the people who currently has their votes on him are indeed mafia.

I don't really see why the people who voted for him are "indeed mafia". It's not like he's voted against without a somewhat solid (relatively) reason. And him giving up doesn't set off my alarms because it might be just a desperate attempt of withdrawing all the attention from him and leading us into thinking that we should reconsider our votes. Perhaps, I'm the one who's overthinking this whole situation now but aren't we all at a certain degree?

^ #225 2016-08-28 14:27:20

LunarStorm

Something that's been on my mind for some time is the lack of interaction between Sync and fittan, both of them have contributed a lot and questioned lots of people. But never eachother. Could be a coincidence, my salt for Sync voting me or just mafia not raising suspicions on eachother.

Board footer

Cookie policy