enet
Womanizer

Re: Tuuba Mafia 3: The Return of Mafia [TOWN VICTORY]

So the roles present in this game would be:
-2 or 3 mafia
-1 Serial Killer
-At least 1 other Mason
-1 Doctor

That covers 6 people and there are 9 people remaining so the last 3 would either be Townie or an unknown role.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #302 2016-08-31 18:15:43

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

enet wrote:

I was actually going to suspect shiringo of being mafia too since he seemed so easily convinced by Sync but seeing as how he's Cop, we're partially fucked.  At least we still have the doctor.

Assuming the game has a doctor, though I doubt Mara is that big of a scummod.

Also, assuming you are a townie (or pro-town) and sync swaying the vote from you to another townie, (who based on their actions at least seemed more scum than you did) the end result didn't really change. And while Bookie is potentially a powerful role for the town, it relies to much on luck and chance that especially in early game it is fairly useless.

enet wrote:

-1 Serial Killer

Or a Vigilante, or a Jack of all trades who decided to use their kill ability on the first night. SK and Vigilante are the most probable though.

Based on what I said on day 1 (mainly being really eager to lynch enet but still hopping onto LunarStorm bandwagon when the lynch was all but certain) I'll;

Vote: tupsu

sorry babe

FoS on plakkis for the obvious last vote bullshit reason and FirstTroph (for the possibility that Multtari was covering up for the Masonry by voting him).

Now back to Mankind Divided.

^ #303 2016-08-31 18:32:12

enet
Womanizer

I think either you or firsttroph is the serial killer IppE because of how neutral you were trying to be on D1; your unwillingness to vote someone until the end and your willingness to support Sync's vote.  Seemed to me like you were trying to keep people's attention away from you as much as possible.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #304 2016-08-31 18:38:24

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

IppE wrote:
enet wrote:

I was actually going to suspect shiringo of being mafia too since he seemed so easily convinced by Sync but seeing as how he's Cop, we're partially fucked.  At least we still have the doctor.

Assuming the game has a doctor, though I doubt Mara is that big of a scummod.

Also, assuming you are a townie (or pro-town) and sync swaying the vote from you to another townie, (who based on their actions at least seemed more scum than you did) the end result didn't really change. And while Bookie is potentially a powerful role for the town, it relies to much on luck and chance that especially in early game it is fairly useless.

enet wrote:

-1 Serial Killer

Or a Vigilante, or a Jack of all trades who decided to use their kill ability on the first night. SK and Vigilante are the most probable though.

Based on what I said on day 1 (mainly being really eager to lynch enet but still hopping onto LunarStorm bandwagon when the lynch was all but certain) I'll;

Vote: tupsu

sorry babe

FoS on plakkis for the obvious last vote bullshit reason and FirstTroph (for the possibility that Multtari was covering up for the Masonry by voting him).

Now back to Mankind Divided.

that's not really.. an explanation on why you're voting me, imo
enet was being less of a prick and his explanations for his behaviour seemed to be moderately solid, sync had what seemed to be a very solid theory, and I was willing to give it a shot just to see what would happen - especially considering I was far too pissed meta to really make a reasonable decision about whether enet is just a twat or mafia, I figured going for lunar would still give information and at the same time, I could kinda see him being cold gutted/retarded enough to actually just give up and let us lynch him. I did what yall asked from me, I let my grudge go/diverted it.
I don't think I was exactly the tipping vote in the situation either so it's not like my vote mattered that much, I'd have probably considered unvoting enet either way even if the whole lunar fiasco didn't happen
now it seems that enet was correct so ultimately it seems it was a pretty damn good decision to change my vote (though I guess he might still be scum who grabbed a chance to move heat off of himself, and accidentally got lucky, or all of this is just masterful cooperation between him and sync)

I especially don't see why you'd vote me this early, considering neither plakkis nor sync have shown up to give any justification, explanation or alibi so far

(´・ω・`)

^ #305 2016-08-31 19:01:05

FirstTroph
Retard in denial

The situation seems quite bad, tbh. It's kinda natural now to suspect Sync, but it also seems way too obvious that he might be mafia. Perhaps, it was a simple mistake he made, but I'm not gonna jump into any conclusions until I see what he has to say.

IppE wrote:

(for the possibility that Multtari was covering up for the Masonry by voting him)

Erm, it might be my autism, but I genuinely don't understand what you meant by that sentence, especially what Multtari tried to cover up for the Masonry.

enet wrote:

I think either you or firsttroph is the serial killer IppE because of how neutral you were trying to be on D1; your unwillingness to vote someone until the end and your willingness to support Sync's vote.  Seemed to me like you were trying to keep people's attention away from you as much as possible.

Care to explain why you think I'm a SK as well?

^ #306 2016-08-31 19:18:22

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

FirstTroph wrote:
IppE wrote:

(for the possibility that Multtari was covering up for the Masonry by voting him)

Erm, it might be my autism, but I genuinely don't understand what you meant by that sentence, especially what Multtari tried to cover up for the Masonry.

Basically it's the same maneuver where a mafia votes another mafia early in the game to cover up in case either party is later confirmed a mafia, since why would a sane mafia member vote another mafia member.

^ #307 2016-08-31 19:26:48

enet
Womanizer

FirstTroph wrote:

Simply because of the fact that multtari was the only one to keep his vote on you and you thought that he was 'scummy'.  That is considering he was the one to be killed by SK.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #308 2016-08-31 19:27:20

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

IppE wrote:
FirstTroph wrote:
IppE wrote:

Basically it's the same maneuver where a mafia votes another mafia early in the game to cover up in case either party is later confirmed a mafia, since why would a sane mafia member vote another mafia member.

except isn't it positive if someone is confirmed mason - usually that should confirm they're town, no?

(´・ω・`)

^ #309 2016-08-31 19:28:41

enet
Womanizer

Yeah but you wouldn't want the mafia to know you're mason so early in the game because they'd just kill you.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #310 2016-08-31 19:48:03

FirstTroph
Retard in denial

enet wrote:
FirstTroph wrote:

Simply because of the fact that multtari was the only one to keep his vote on you and you thought that he was 'scummy'.  That is considering he was the one to be killed by SK.

I thought he was scummy? You must be confusing me with someone, because this:

FirstTroph wrote:
Multtari wrote:

Rising suspicions on yourself is pretty bad way to roleplay. Anyway if FirstTroph is a jester he'd be more blatant right off the bat or wait to get lynched later.

Making purposeful mistake and throwing blame on person that points the finger first at you to get him lynched isn't out of question here.

Vote: FirstTroph Above is not my reasoning for this, someone must be lynched.

Now lets see what happens next

You make me sound like some sort of a smart guy. I guess I'll take as a compliment. Which will cost me my life, but still feels nice.

was the only time I ever referred to Multtari, unless I missed some other post of mine, but I'm pretty sure that was it. Nobody actually got suspicious of him, from what I can see.
Oh, and you where'd you get that he was killed by SK and not by mafia? Or is the description of the murders supposed to be a hint?

IppE wrote:
FirstTroph wrote:
IppE wrote:

That doesn't really make any sense, though since it'd be way too risky for him to vote against me because I was #2 suspect after Enet. Plus, even if we are both Masons, then why would you suspect me? I mean, aren't they supposed to be pro-town?

^ #311 2016-08-31 19:59:07

enet
Womanizer

FirstTroph wrote:

I thought he was scummy? You must be confusing me with someone

Maybe I am

FirstTroph wrote:

Oh, and you where'd you get that he was killed by SK and not by mafia? Or is the description of the murders supposed to be a hint?

enet wrote:

That is considering he was the one to be killed by SK.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #312 2016-08-31 20:13:23

FirstTroph
Retard in denial

FirstTroph wrote:

enet wrote:

That is considering he was the one to be killed by SK.

Oops, misread a bit.

^ #313 2016-08-31 20:21:20

Granger
Cash Money
Website

Finally its day... first sorry that i didnt manage to write what i wanted to write before the dead line... I fell asleep and with school starting i just hadnt any time left to write before the dead line ends. At that point it became a bit too tight to discuss much further anyway. Im sorry. If you'd like i still could write what i wanted to say but im having some doubts its relevant now.

Instead, id like to have Sync explain what he saw in EneT and why you thought he should be alive over LunarStorm?
You've pulled the lynch around at basically the last minute, but what for?

Aaaaaaand... the cop died on D1. Welp, thats just great. Just greaaaaaaat. And it turns out the feeling i had since more or less the start, that theres a SK is true.

EneT, what makes you so sure Multtiari was killed by the SK? Do i smell a Freudian Slip?

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #314 2016-08-31 20:22:49

Granger
Cash Money
Website

Yeah, indeed i can already tell this is going to be a fun game, sigh.

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #315 2016-08-31 20:24:24

enet
Womanizer

Do I have to re-quote myself a second time?

latest?cb=20100923045834

Board footer

Cookie policy