Tuuba Time: 2024-04-29 14:04:12 | Local Time: 2024-04-29 11:04:12

You are not logged in.

^ #346 2016-09-03 14:53:55

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Re: Tuuba Mafia 3: The Return of Mafia [TOWN VICTORY]

inb4 gladiool is skillblocked and shot by mafia tomorrow. in general i dont know what to think about that post, convince me.

tupsu wrote:

and enet, I kinda have to agree and feel that a modkill would've been a better option this late in the game (or at any point past day 1 and maybe night 1), but at the same time I feel like that's quite unfortunate/unfair towards hika

d2 isn't late lol

Sync wrote:

You're the first one who voted for me today - that means you started the vote Sync bandwagon. What does that mean? Absolutely nothing. You want people to vote for the same person as you; that's the whole god damn point, is it not?

By the way, if I was scum, why wouldn't I just let enet kill himself? Come on, people.

You don't see your behaviour, especially with the LunarStorm case, as extreme bandwagoning?

fittan.gif

^ #347 2016-09-03 14:55:25

GladiOol
Retarded Flower

tupsu wrote:

gladi, why do you think I'm not town? I'd love to hear the reasoning there, I'm only just figuring shit out here - I still don't know how half of the game works. my emotions apparently make me not good at playing with people I generally don't like, but I honestly don't see how I've done anything scummy/suspicious

Like I said, I'm kind of in the middle. If my flimsy theory of two mafia votes on LunarStorm is true, then IppE and Plakkis Hika are mafia (if you're not), because I don't believe Sync or enet are scum. I don't know. I really want to hear everybody's thoughts on this. Especially IppE's and fittan's.

"This miserable mode
Maintain the melancholy souls of those
Who lived withouten infamy or praise."

^ #348 2016-09-03 15:45:11

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

fittan wrote:

inb4 gladiool is skillblocked and shot by mafia tomorrow. in general i dont know what to think about that post, convince me.

tupsu wrote:

and enet, I kinda have to agree and feel that a modkill would've been a better option this late in the game (or at any point past day 1 and maybe night 1), but at the same time I feel like that's quite unfortunate/unfair towards hika

d2 isn't late lol

it's not in general no, but in this situation it kinda is
after people have already been killed and the person being replaced is under suspicion it's really quite a shit idea to throw someone in who has to defend themselves from shit they did not actually do

GladiOol wrote:
tupsu wrote:

gladi, why do you think I'm not town? I'd love to hear the reasoning there, I'm only just figuring shit out here - I still don't know how half of the game works. my emotions apparently make me not good at playing with people I generally don't like, but I honestly don't see how I've done anything scummy/suspicious

Like I said, I'm kind of in the middle. If my flimsy theory of two mafia votes on LunarStorm is true, then IppE and Plakkis Hika are mafia (if you're not), because I don't believe Sync or enet are scum. I don't know. I really want to hear everybody's thoughts on this. Especially IppE's and fittan's.

ok I guess

(´・ω・`)

^ #349 2016-09-03 15:53:20

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

GladiOol wrote:
tupsu wrote:

thoughts on what? there being two mafia who voted for lunar and one who didn't? where are the hroofs? if anything i suspect Sync, IppE and tupsu/PlHikas but i don't know who to pick for the third, if there's four mafia members it'd be all of them.

fittan.gif

^ #350 2016-09-03 17:38:46

FirstTroph
Retard in denial

I still completely fail to understand how Sync's reasons to vote against Lunar were any solider than any other reasons against any other player, but to hell with that beaten horse anyway. I agree with Gladi since it's kinda obvious that Lunar was an appealing target because they didn't even have to say the reason(s) why they vote against Lunar - simply say that Sync convinced you. Literally three votes were put with this reason.

Also, Gladi, uncovering your role to everyone wasn't the best idea, but letting us choose who you kill at night is even worse, especially if there's a roleblocker on mafia's side (from what I understand roleblocker's faction is decided by the mod, correct me if I'm wrong). Even if you actually kill mafia somehow, they'll know that you're relatively safe for them and they'll go for the others, thus increasing the chance of them killing someone with a powerrole. Assuming the worst, i.e that there are three mafias and we don't lynch/kill any and there's at least one powerrole left, they'll have ≥50% chance of killing them. Even if we get rid of one of them, we'll still be in a tough situation with them having 33% to do it.

Fuck, I got carried away again there with math and I'm not sure that I've made any fucking sense, but my point was supposed to be that we shouldn't discuss who to kill at night via you, Gladi. You gotta make your own decision again, at least our chances of winning will somewhat increase like this.

^ #351 2016-09-04 00:09:09

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

GladiOol wrote:

Had I actually been a mafia I would've probably voted enet on d1 in the hopes of getting an easy townie lynch.

At the time Sync's reasoning to vote Lunar made way more sense than any reason to vote enet ever shown.

Also still doing the con thing tomorrow so I'll probably report in again at about ~24h from now.

^ #352 2016-09-04 00:34:28

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

prod dodge
I haven't had a chance to touch my comp but I have read the thread.

^ #353 2016-09-04 16:39:59

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

GladiOol wrote:

Two of these three died at night. One being because of me. I shot Multtari as the vigi.

Now this one is a true pickle indeed, and I see three likely scenarios behind this (in no specific order):

1. GladiOol is a mafia member posing as a Vigilante to get the attention of a potential Doctor/Jailkeeper (or any other protective town role), effectively making such role useless for the town. Potentially riding on the existance of a "real" SK/Vig. This is especially convenient now that GladiOol himself went and killed our Cop who was potentially the only one able to check whether Gladi was protown or not.

2. GladiOol is an SK posing as a vigilante to get the trust of the town (since SK is by definition anti-town as their intention is to be the last one alive).

3. GladiOol is a Vig who just by spilling the beans made them a prime target for mafia.

While option 1 would be ebin goddamn mindgames, I wouldn't still put it aside.

enet wrote:

I just want Hika to be lynched tbh because replacements just make the game harder.

Unless you actually have a sensible reason to vote Hika, don't. Being the last one to vote for LunarStorm is about as good as saying "they voted me once somewhere so I'm going to take revenge on that".

GladiOol wrote:

So that leaves three people for me: IppE, tupsu, and Plakkis Hika. I believe two of these three to be scum, with one mafia refraining their vote on LunarStorm

You're giving awfully specific numbers for being pure assumptions.

Also, if you look at who doesn't "fit in" to those three, it's tupsu who was the only one to vote enet, only to switch their vote to LunarStorm at the point where it was obvious that enet wouldn't get lynched anymore (gotta kill someone, right?)

I'm still keeping my vote on tupsu, that being one of the reasons (other being the whole "oops we killed a townie better not do anything rash today right guys hehe" thing she's been doing on d2).

fittan wrote:

Very likely, I'm beginning to think there aren't many players without powerroles (seeing as with 3 dead townies we have 3 different powerroles already).

1472162939077.jpg

^ #354 2016-09-04 16:42:57

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Oops, Shiringo was the cop, not Multtari. Still, could just be a coverup after the fact, doesn't really matter since anyone could go and claim to be the vig after seeing what happened during the night.

^ #355 2016-09-04 16:46:53

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

enet wrote:

I just want Hika to be lynched tbh because replacements just make the game harder.

I literally cannot believe you said this.
I ought to lynch you for stupidity.

^ #356 2016-09-04 16:47:50

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Also, a few posts will be coming up from myself within two hours; everyone look out for it :>

^ #357 2016-09-04 16:58:51

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

All the 3 persons who still seem to care about this mafia comp10

^ #358 2016-09-04 17:08:31

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

IppE wrote:
GladiOol wrote:

So that leaves three people for me: IppE, tupsu, and Plakkis Hika. I believe two of these three to be scum, with one mafia refraining their vote on LunarStorm

You're giving awfully specific numbers for being pure assumptions.

Also, if you look at who doesn't "fit in" to those three, it's tupsu who was the only one to vote enet, only to switch their vote to LunarStorm at the point where it was obvious that enet wouldn't get lynched anymore (gotta kill someone, right?)

I'm still keeping my vote on tupsu, that being one of the reasons (other being the whole "oops we killed a townie better not do anything rash today right guys hehe" thing she's been doing on d2).

so me almost voting someone who seems to probably be town at this point, then letting my grudge drop to see if I might've possibly been wrong, being proven at least somewhat wrong and now not wanting to accidentally murder someone good again is un-town?
I'm still highly suspecting sync since he's not really even trying to defend himself at this point, 'he was acting like a bad guy!' is not really a particularly solid defense
and while we're at it I still consider my prods on him perfectly normal and viable, he's been on irc during this time so I honestly don't see what stops him from opening the forum
he hasn't been active apart from that one bout where he managed to get a town killed, so if he's mafia good for us for getting rid of him and if he's town good for us for getting rid of someone practically inactive

(´・ω・`)

^ #359 2016-09-04 17:46:58

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

So, firstly, I went to the thread and pulled out a shit ton of quotes I feel is relevant. And I'll reply to them and stuff. individually.

I think what I see mostly is people overlooking the fact that everyone has slipped somewhere so far, either it's unintentional or not. I've mostly quoted stuff I felt inclined to say something to because I was extremely put off by half of the shit here.

@Gladi:

GladiOol wrote:

Then why make the early vote? Creating chaos like that on day one, I don't like it. I'm keeping my vote.

I know you're new to playing mafia but, in the best way possible, dont say this ^, and really that goes for everyone in this game in general. You look stupid too and you look like you're posing townie as scum. Invoking RVS is healthy for everyone and you can see if someone slips or not!

@Granger

Granger wrote:

I think its wholly too early to claim someone is mafia, even for pressures sake. We've pretty much no leads to follow now, D1 always is a big unknown.

Approximately two ppl slipped before you said this post. Look back some and reread the thread to see where I mean. It's never too early and you cant take any chances. You're supposed to play off what information you're being given, whether it's behaviorial or even down to just someone saying stupid.

@enet aka my main scumspect.

Firstly, the following quote is not an excuse to not vote someone.

enet wrote:

Well obviously, Tupsu hasn't spoken yet so I can't exactly vote her with nothing to go off of.

It's called INVOKING RVS, or if you're a scummy shit then you didn't want to vote her because she's your scum buddy and you publically announced it. Without realizing you did that. Even if you seem to have 'counteracted' by saying you wanted to start seeing votes dropping in, be sure to at least consider voting inactive players just to get them to play.

enet wrote:

Either you're a jester or you're just completely trying to fool us.

literally trying to figure out if you're a really shitty townie or a bad actor and scum at the same time after this

enet wrote:

Also throwing this out; since I somehow seem to be the most under suspicion rn, it may be a mafia
strategy to vote someone else off and guarantee me being voted out on D2.

I don't know what kind of logic this is, at this point you
a. haven't played enough mafia to see signs of ppl slipping
b. are mafia and telling everyone what you're doing
c. or you're townie and being naiive and speaking out your ass too hard

^ #360 2016-09-04 17:48:48

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Literally, I stopped reading bc whole D1 is full of everyone being stupid and not analyzing properly.
Sync, what do think about what I just said?

I'm going to continue reading and put the rest of my thoughts in the next post.

Board footer

Cookie policy