Tuuba Time: 2024-04-29 11:40:08 | Local Time: 2024-04-29 08:40:08

You are not logged in.

^ #406 2016-09-06 12:34:20

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Re: Tuuba Mafia 3: The Return of Mafia [TOWN VICTORY]

i was only jesting you ;););););););), i think you're scum as i have for some time but alas Sync should hang for his crimes

fittan.gif

^ #407 2016-09-06 13:49:55

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

IppE wrote:

And then you're voting one of the few people who are actually digging trough the shit and getting us information?

Jesus christ guys can't we just lynch tupsu to get this over with?

the actual fuck are you on about
you seriously do sound like a bad jester at this point

(´・ω・`)

^ #408 2016-09-06 14:35:27

FirstTroph
Retard in denial

IppE wrote:

And then you're voting one of the few people who are actually digging trough the shit and getting us information?

You're either kidding or we have completely different definitions of "getting information". We've got no info that we can at least somewhat confirm to be true whatsoever.

enet wrote:

FirstTroph?  Granger?  Will anyone refute that Mason claim?  If no one is then it's safe to assume it's true.

I don't see how one can claim to be a mason without their partner confirming that both of them are masons and why would anyone believe that. If there actually were only 2 masons which is very likely, then claiming being a mason equals claiming being just a townie at this point. Or is it some meta I simply don't get?

^ #409 2016-09-06 15:20:41

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

P00Vwi.png

^ #410 2016-09-06 15:24:51

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Uuhhhhhh.....

^ #411 2016-09-06 15:32:27

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

You guys are really losing the definition of a jester...
The only chance of a jester is someone WILLING to get lynched...

^ #412 2016-09-06 16:04:55

enet
Womanizer

FirstTroph wrote:
enet wrote:

FirstTroph?  Granger?  Will anyone refute that Mason claim?  If no one is then it's safe to assume it's true.

I don't see how one can claim to be a mason without their partner confirming that both of them are masons and why would anyone believe that. If there actually were only 2 masons which is very likely, then claiming being a mason equals claiming being just a townie at this point. Or is it some meta I simply don't get?

Urgh

Anyways, I'm voting Sync.
Vote: Sync

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #413 2016-09-06 16:05:01

Mara
Baka
Website

zFkTmlG.png

Sync (4) - fittan, Granger, tupsu, enet
tupsu (1) - IppE
No vote (4) - FirstTroph, Hika, Sync, GladiOol

You have 25 hours remaining.

^ #414 2016-09-06 16:08:05

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

So everyone's gonna let that one pass???
WTF

^ #415 2016-09-06 17:17:42

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

FirstTroph wrote:
IppE wrote:

You're either kidding or we have completely different definitions of "getting information". We've got no info that we can at least somewhat confirm to be true whatsoever.

enet wrote:

being confirmed mason would mean you're confirmed townie - which is pretty good at this point in game. hika could try to claim mason without really being mason, in which case you or granger would have to be the real mason and could call her out on her bluff.
it could also be a red herring mason with no second mason, though, in which case hika is currently pulling a masterful scumbluff and hoping it flies (granger doesn't prove her wrong), considering neither multtari (the other mason) or the cop can confirm it anymore. basically I'm kinda willing to believe that she is mason, but it's pretty much impossible to know 100% anymore

Hika wrote:

So everyone's gonna let that one pass???
WTF

it's very hard to know what you're talking about if you make no reference to what it is

Hika wrote:

You guys are really losing the definition of a jester...
The only chance of a jester is someone WILLING to get lynched...

he's throwing nonsensical accusations and weird pictures everywhere, just crying for attention and trying to get us to lynch him
seems like a pretty reasonable jester play to me

(´・ω・`)

^ #416 2016-09-06 17:51:41

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

I just meant what FT said
but I guess I'm seeing too hard into it
And I'm assuming no plurality lynch either huh

^ #417 2016-09-06 17:53:42

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Hika wrote:

he's an idiot first timer who has had issues with basic logic before, it's honestly not much of a surprise
someone should really do the fifth vote this day is useless and d3 will at least give us some information from people dying

(´・ω・`)

^ #418 2016-09-06 18:22:14

FirstTroph
Retard in denial

tupsu wrote:
FirstTroph wrote:
enet wrote:

being confirmed mason would mean you're confirmed townie - which is pretty good at this point in game. hika could try to claim mason without really being mason, in which case you or granger would have to be the real mason and could call her out on her bluff.
it could also be a red herring mason with no second mason, though, in which case hika is currently pulling a masterful scumbluff and hoping it flies (granger doesn't prove her wrong), considering neither multtari (the other mason) or the cop can confirm it anymore. basically I'm kinda willing to believe that she is mason, but it's pretty much impossible to know 100% anymore

I understand that claiming to be the other mason is an advantage, but if there are 1 or 2 masons in total, of which I'm pretty sure, then wouldn't it make this claim become worthless since everybody can just claim to be one and there would be absolutley no way to confirm it?

Also,

tupsu wrote:
Hika wrote:

he's an idiot first timer who has had issues with basic logic before, it's honestly not much of a surprise

r00d but kinda true

^ #419 2016-09-06 18:38:31

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

If there was another mason, I would've outed them.
It was just me and whoever died N1.

^ #420 2016-09-06 18:39:33

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

and as I said, it is more of an advantage for town to know who is CONFIRMED TOWN because at the end of the day, mafia is always going to know who's town and who isn't.

Board footer

Cookie policy