Tuuba Time: 2024-04-26 00:55:20 | Local Time: 2024-04-25 21:55:20

You are not logged in.

^ #13711 2016-09-17 04:45:23

Aurani

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

tupsu wrote:

I hate you all

what kitchens do yall like cooking from. I subscribed to a million Japanese kitchen channels yesterday before I realised I hate half of the shit used in Japanese kitchen

I refuse to eat eggs (as a separate dish, as a component it's just fine) and almost all fish, and I'm not great with hot food though I can tolerate spice more or less now, and I'm allergic to most raw fruit

I also essentially don't have an oven, only a stove/cooktop and a microwave (unless you have a dish that gives no fucks about oven temperature)

tldr tell me what to try and cook

A simple spaghetti carbonara? Or a bolognese? And can you even eat salmon filets? HOW DO YOU LIVE?!
Also I feel like I want to throw tomatoes at you to test that allergy.
There's always mämmi and makaronilaatikko. :V
Actually laatikko requires an oven, fug...
(Also I love you)

Last edited by Aurani (2016-09-17 04:49:59)

The original and not that king of thieves Aurelianus/Gilgamesh.

^ #13712 2016-09-17 05:49:52

Pirtelö
Cosmic Bun

you can cook peppers filled with rice/meat/pussy

16:02:42     Plakkis| You're beyond help sorry

"When you're hungry, eat potato, not ass" t. Jonne 2023

^ #13713 2016-09-17 06:31:24

Brian OA
Liver Extraordinaire
Website

SaigonAlice wrote:

If anything like Emil, Halua has powerful magic + possibly can turn people into stone?

Brian OA wrote:
SaigonAlice wrote:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/nie … 0920180915
A P P R E C I A T E 
T H I S

I'm not one for candy coloured hair bug eyed anime bullshittery but I really love this design and it's such a shame they never used it in the final product

Halua is unable to control her powers unless she keeps her eyes closed. However, being unable to see is pretty dumb, so she compromised by keeping one eye closed at all times. This tends to dry out her one eye, so she trained herself to switch her open eye between left and right every time she blinks. As a result, she seems to be constantly winking when she is, in fact, not.

NIER is weird

Wait where did you get that info

It's a hypothesis I formulated by looking at your image. "The illustrator didn't think of adding a different expression" came to mind, but that was boring.

In other words, I made it up

^ #13714 2016-09-17 07:41:06

UnderminE
Glasses

Quality post I told ya

696183596a.jpg

^ #13715 2016-09-17 07:48:04

SaigonAlice
Token SJW

Brian OA wrote:

It's a hypothesis I formulated by looking at your image. "The illustrator didn't think of adding a different expression" came to mind, but that was boring.

In other words, I made it up

You're smart.

You know they call the line of thinking you just made Watsonian, since you used in-universe logic.
"The illustrator didn't think of adding a different expression" would be Doylist.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M … .Watsonian

^ #13716 2016-09-17 08:17:27

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Aurani wrote:
tupsu wrote:

I hate you all

what kitchens do yall like cooking from. I subscribed to a million Japanese kitchen channels yesterday before I realised I hate half of the shit used in Japanese kitchen

I refuse to eat eggs (as a separate dish, as a component it's just fine) and almost all fish, and I'm not great with hot food though I can tolerate spice more or less now, and I'm allergic to most raw fruit

I also essentially don't have an oven, only a stove/cooktop and a microwave (unless you have a dish that gives no fucks about oven temperature)

tldr tell me what to try and cook

A simple spaghetti carbonara? Or a bolognese? And can you even eat salmon filets? HOW DO YOU LIVE?!
Also I feel like I want to throw tomatoes at you to test that allergy.
There's always mämmi and makaronilaatikko. :V
Actually laatikko requires an oven, fug...
(Also I love you)

I did carbonara the other day and it was cool but I totally eyeballed how much pasta to use and there was like 0 sauce (need to buy a kitchen scale)
bolognese is an option I guess but usually we buy that premade in a jar. I'm fine with tomatoes now (as a kid I did have a slight allergy), my fruit allergies are apparently caused by my pollen allergy and tomato isn't known for producing much pollen
I don't really like salmon fillet, only white smoked fish for me if I have to eat fish
mämmi is just ????? and makaronipudding I'm not a huge fan of. I just went and googled swedish cuisine and man, your shit is just as boring as ours. should learn to make negerbollar though, I know how to make rum balls but they're not quite the same thing
and why do you love me

Pirtelö wrote:

you can cook peppers filled with rice/meat/pussy

peppers are kinda weird, I don't like them much when cooked

(´・ω・`)

^ #13717 2016-09-17 08:35:05

Aurani

Because you hate me, therefore I love you to bring balance, and yes Swedish cuisine is plain as fuck, it's just random quanities of potatoes and veggies with some meat or fish.
Probably why we steal so much culture from other countries. (Except the French kitchen, fuck that)
Also you rascist fuck, how can you call it negerbollar?! J/K fuck that decision to change it from negerbollar to chokladbollar, neger is latin for black you fucking illiterate fucks. But noooo, gotta be politically correct cos literarily one person whined loud enough about it. Same with censoring the Santa's Workshop clip during Christmas with the black doll that says "Mommy" instead of Mama. I swear to fuck Sweden has turned into a country of pussies who're scared to say anything that isn't politically correct, our ancestors are rolling in their graves laughing over how fucking pathetic this country has turned.

The original and not that king of thieves Aurelianus/Gilgamesh.

^ #13718 2016-09-17 08:41:08

B1rd
-

Bolognese is really good if you make your own sauce with tomatoes and red wine, the stuff you get in a jar in crappy in comparison.

If you don't like fish, most of the time it's because you haven't had it cooked right.

^ #13719 2016-09-17 13:16:27

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

tupsu wrote:

I did carbonara the other day and it was cool but I totally eyeballed how much pasta to use and there was like 0 sauce (need to buy a kitchen scale)
bolognese is an option I guess but usually we buy that premade in a jar. I'm fine with tomatoes now (as a kid I did have a slight allergy), my fruit allergies are apparently caused by my pollen allergy and tomato isn't known for producing much pollen
I don't really like salmon fillet, only white smoked fish for me if I have to eat fish
mämmi is just ????? and makaronipudding I'm not a huge fan of. I just went and googled swedish cuisine and man, your shit is just as boring as ours. should learn to make negerbollar though, I know how to make rum balls but they're not quite the same thing

youre weird and what thr FUK did you say about mämmi

fittan.gif

^ #13720 2016-09-17 13:56:03

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

fittan wrote:

youre weird and what thr FUK did you say about mämmi

baby shit

^ #13721 2016-09-17 16:25:13

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

So next mafia game when?

^ #13722 2016-09-17 16:43:19

Mara
Baka
Website

in 2017

^ #13723 2016-09-17 16:50:39

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

I'm thinking of trying to host some, mostly one night ultimates or something like that though

(´・ω・`)

^ #13724 2016-09-17 16:52:47

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

you guys should come to osu mafia and play a bit
I'll try to see if vice versa cause I'm hosting s game there

^ #13725 2016-09-17 17:02:47

B1rd
-

When I went to osu! mafia I got in a shitstorm because some stupid Filipinos didn't understand what sarcasm was, then I got a warning PM for being racist for insulting the Filipinos. We still won though.

Board footer

Cookie policy