Tuuba Time: 2024-05-06 20:12:23 | Local Time: 2024-05-06 17:12:23

You are not logged in.

^ #15871 2016-12-27 22:45:39

GladiOol
Retarded Flower

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

Just finished Steins;Gate 0. I have to say, it was pretty underwhelming. Still a good story on its own... but compared to the original one it is quite lacking. Spoilers: Why did Kaede even exist? She did nothing the entire story. Why was the entire encephalitis story thrown around if nothing was going to be done with it? Here I was hoping for some Reading Steiner explanation or some follow-up on it. Instead, I get nothing. The introduction of the Soviet Union WWIII part was fucking amazing. But then Okabe comes back after a month and all he says is: ''oh the Russians must've been testing their time machine''. Then goes back to being /afk in life. I really didn't understand that part at all. How the fuck would you not react in a different way there? I understand he gave up, but my goodness. Why was Moeka in this game? She had a role in the other endings, but in the main ending she was useless. Then again, so were Kaede and Fubuki. The only part that was amazing was the Kurisu reunion on a different timeline, but that didn't happen in the original ending. Which makes me come back to the true ending path where Kurisu is basically forgotten. Silly shit if you ask me. I don't know, 6/10 story. Kurisu is bae. Fuck Maho. All she does is cry she's Salieri. Edit: Also, why were so many sprites re-used? At a certain point they use the new Mayuri sprite, then switch to the old one for one segment and then, later on, they switched to the new one again. The old sprites looked so out of place next to the new ones...

Last edited by GladiOol (2016-12-27 22:47:48)

"This miserable mode
Maintain the melancholy souls of those
Who lived withouten infamy or praise."

^ #15872 2016-12-28 01:25:22

laport
rwd volvo
Website

So I've bought some 6x9 speakers for my daily car's rear deck, and it should be pre-wired but I can only find the connection for the rear left speaker, the one for the rear right speaker is nowhere to be found.

The rear deck is the space between the rear window and the rear seat headrest
reardeck.jpg
I have this connector:
reardeckcavity.jpg
And I can't find this connector, what the hell:
reardeckspeaker.jpg

So now I have to run a wire from the radio all the way to the rear of the car..
And meanwhile before sorting this stuff out I'm driving around without backseat and without carpets in the trunk which is loud as fuck, but then again it's also the cheap forza tier 1 weight reduce upgrade except for the passenger seat but being on winter tyres none of this stuff matters except for maybe getting slightly better fuel economy.
This isn't even my summer car, I'm doing a fiberglass repair on the front spoiler for that one and some grinding away rust and welding actually.

For anyone thinking of doing a diy audio install on their car, I found out that the crutchfield website has a lot of helpful pictures for almost any car rather than plain wiring schemes, those schemes never tell you where the actual wires are located inside the vehicle..

^ #15873 2016-12-28 09:06:33

UnderminE
Glasses

GladiOol wrote:

Just finished Steins;Gate 0. I have to say, it was pretty underwhelming. Still a good story on its own... but compared to the original one it is quite lacking. Spoilers: Why did Kaede even exist? Why was Moeka in this game? Edit: Also, why were so many sprites re-used? At a certain point they use the new Mayuri sprite, then switch to the old one for one segment and then, later on, they switched to the new one again. The old sprites looked so out of place next to the new ones...

Hidden text

Imo the most important part in S;G0 is the interview Moeka did with Maho in Maho route. It explained the whole point of "deceive the world" thing in a different pov.
Kaede was shit, afaik she was mentioned in the first game maybe that's why they added her as Mayuri's friend or something.
Fubuki's story was wasted. I think she only existed to show that RS is happening to everyone. I guess this is where the story connects to Chaos;Head. They might make a sequel which includes events from C;H and S;G at the same time. I haven't read Chaos;Child yet tho.
Moeka did more work than Kagari imo. Kagari was useless, all she did was crying and yelling around all the time. What was the point of Yuki/Kagari twist anyway.
huke was a lazy heck I guess. I understand if they use old sprite and CG sets for flashback scenes but Mayuri one was unforgivable.
FARIS IS LOVE FARIS IS LIFE as she was more useful than Maho
Leskinen is bro. WHERE MY JAPANESE SHAMAN GIRLS AT
Daru was great in S;G0 as well

I'm too salty about many things as well, but overall I loved how it ended. I always wanted to see how the future movie was filmed. I wanted to see how WW3 took place. I wanted to see how Okabe suffered in beta timeline. I wanted to see Mayuri doing something good once. I wanted to see beta Suzuha. I was pleased with this game.

696183596a.jpg

^ #15874 2016-12-28 12:54:04

GladiOol
Retarded Flower

UnderminE wrote:
GladiOol wrote:

Just finished Steins;Gate 0. I have to say, it was pretty underwhelming. Still a good story on its own... but compared to the original one it is quite lacking. Spoilers: Why did Kaede even exist? Why was Moeka in this game? Edit: Also, why were so many sprites re-used? At a certain point they use the new Mayuri sprite, then switch to the old one for one segment and then, later on, they switched to the new one again. The old sprites looked so out of place next to the new ones...

Hidden text

Imo the most important part in S;G0 is the interview Moeka did with Maho in Maho route. It explained the whole point of "deceive the world" thing in a different pov.
Kaede was shit, afaik she was mentioned in the first game maybe that's why they added her as Mayuri's friend or something.
Fubuki's story was wasted. I think she only existed to show that RS is happening to everyone. I guess this is where the story connects to Chaos;Head. They might make a sequel which includes events from C;H and S;G at the same time. I haven't read Chaos;Child yet tho.
Moeka did more work than Kagari imo. Kagari was useless, all she did was crying and yelling around all the time. What was the point of Yuki/Kagari twist anyway.
huke was a lazy heck I guess. I understand if they use old sprite and CG sets for flashback scenes but Mayuri one was unforgivable.
FARIS IS LOVE FARIS IS LIFE as she was more useful than Maho
Leskinen is bro. WHERE MY JAPANESE SHAMAN GIRLS AT
Daru was great in S;G0 as well

I'm too salty about many things as well, but overall I loved how it ended. I always wanted to see how the future movie was filmed. I wanted to see how WW3 took place. I wanted to see how Okabe suffered in beta timeline. I wanted to see Mayuri doing something good once. I wanted to see beta Suzuha. I was pleased with this game.

Hidden text

Yea the WW3 scenes in all endings were fucking amazing. I also loved how they approached Okabe and I think the voice actor did an amazing job capturing it as well. I feel like they wasted the Reading Steiner encephalitis story line. They already approached it in the first S;G with Faris. There really was no reason to introduce Fubuki if they could have just continued with Faris on that one and explain everything more. And yeah... Kagari... a character like nails on a chalkboard. I'm still a bit sad that we didn't really get a good Kurisu ending. Her app got removed, then she got one more @channel scene and that's basically it. I was a bit sad about that. I know in the end they'll reach Steins;Gate, but I still can't help but feel sad that the Amadeus Kurisu got thrown away like that. I would have loved to see them having recreated her in the 2025 scene from her hard drive. But that would've probably been impossible.

"This miserable mode
Maintain the melancholy souls of those
Who lived withouten infamy or praise."

^ #15875 2016-12-28 16:40:29

silmarilen
ציצימרילן

nana to kaoru ended, where do i go for my bondage manga with actual story now?

^ #15876 2016-12-28 18:54:13

laport
rwd volvo
Website

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_0bKelCWHw
Mine does something like this, it's great to have as a second monitor because you get to watch a show like this for free on startup.

^ #15877 2016-12-28 21:38:04

thelewa
absolute

death is liberation

We do not die - we go to hell to regroup.

^ #15878 2016-12-28 23:04:33

LunarStorm

freedom is slavery

^ #15879 2016-12-29 11:55:54

Koma
A V I A T O R

Status update from Hetza.

"I've exhausted most of my energy and passion for drawing. It feels like my brain is going to come out of my nose and mouth from all the self-loathing. But I still feel there are some tiny embers still glowing deep in my heart. I will have to decide whether to get them properly burning again or pour some water on them."

well, shit

^ #15880 2016-12-29 20:43:26

Shiringo
Cancer

silmarilen wrote:

nana to kaoru ended, where do i go for my bondage manga with actual story now?

NANIII!
Need to read the rest of it QUICK!!

spooky sanke lady

6qmlG1Q.jpg

^ #15881 2016-12-30 13:07:12

UnderminE
Glasses

It's finally snowing here

696183596a.jpg

^ #15882 2016-12-31 11:55:05

sonatora