You are not logged in.

^ #106 2017-11-27 01:04:00

abraker
Mad Scientist

Re: Tuuba Mafia 4: The death of Mara [Town & Jester Victory]

fittan wrote:
tupsu wrote:

it's my first game as town and first game playing with abraker
I addressed this in my megapost at the start of the page, go read before asking more about either of those
(also can I just point out that while I'm not actively accusing him, his gdoc and post by post scum reads don't necessarily mean he's town, as seen here https://forums.tuuba.moe/viewtopic.php?pid=8074#p8074
nobody has really given *any* solid reasoning for why he can't be scum thus far
fittan, you've stated you believe he's pro-town, can you provide your reasoning? I'd really like to understand what y'all see in him)

because if you were scum, like he suggested and i initially assumed, then he would undoubtedly not be scum.
now, i don't know.

The point is not to assume, but to get enough and use logic that suggests that. Then challenge the info with further logic for it to suggest otherwise if possible.

Which nicely brings me to my next point

Lefafel wrote:

After re-reading through Day 1 so far, it has dawned on me just how aggressively abraker has been attacking tupsu, with what seems to be dubious or even flawed logic at times. There's definitely more going on here than meets the eye, will need some more information to act on it though.

Care to refute my arguments and point out the flaws if that is the case?

hfT37VC.gif

^ #107 2017-11-27 01:13:49

abraker
Mad Scientist

Also let me point out that since Multtari's statement is false, tupsu request for Multtari to give thoughts/read on Lefafel went nowhere. Two possibilities for Multtari's statement is either idiocy or on purpose. I am leaning on former tho since it would not be the first mistake in interpreting what is going on (Multarri thought tupsu is antagonizing me)

hfT37VC.gif

^ #108 2017-11-27 06:31:53

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Votes

Multtari (1) - Lefafel
fittan (1) - Hades Izanami
tupsu (1) -  abraker

No vote: tupsu, Mara, fittan, Multtari, Hika

1477992611703.png

^ #109 2017-11-27 06:54:20

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

tupsu wrote:

Hika, Mara, please post reads asap

really not going to bother before at least one of these two gets to it, since I'll just keep going in a circle otherwise

could be Multtari and Lefa are a scumpair distancing themselves (convenient safe vote on each other helps with that) and having a hard time coming up with reads that don't implicate them/give away that they know too much. at the same time it would be a pretty stupid mistake to be caught on and I'd really not expect that low level of play from them

(´・ω・`)

^ #110 2017-11-27 08:30:07

Multtari
Suguri best RNG-girl

abraker wrote:

Also let me point out that since Multtari's statement is false, tupsu request for Multtari to give thoughts/read on Lefafel went nowhere. Two possibilities for Multtari's statement is either idiocy or on purpose. I am leaning on former tho since it would not be the first mistake in interpreting what is going on (Multarri thought tupsu is antagonizing me)

I don't think the statement is false as of NOW, the player was changed and my motives for wanting to lynch were deduced two posts later as

tupsu wrote:

yes, it doesn't add up

that i currently agree on.

Antagonizing might be bad wording on my part, but rather trying to devalue having all the possible info since beginning of the day. Wouldn't be anything new that something comes across in wrong way for me.

^ #111 2017-11-27 15:56:26

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

abraker wrote:
Lefafel wrote:

After re-reading through Day 1 so far, it has dawned on me just how aggressively abraker has been attacking tupsu, with what seems to be dubious or even flawed logic at times. There's definitely more going on here than meets the eye, will need some more information to act on it though.

Care to refute my arguments and point out the flaws if that is the case?

Here's you from page 5:

abraker wrote:

I would rather not vote at all than vote on a potential townie. The worst case scenario in voting a 50/50 is that two townies are dead vs one if not voting. It is not worth trying to get mafia over two townie deaths this early in the game.

This is just blatantly wrong in my opinion. Even if the worst case scenario ends up happening (which I think is more unlikely than you make it seem) and we are 2 townies lighter at the dawn of day 2, the information gained far outweighs the loss in manpower. No-lynch on day 1 just postpones things and gives the mafia more time to manipulate and gather information while the town doesn't gain much of anything (assuming mafia plays the first night well).

abraker wrote:

It doesn't matter if you think maybe, slightly, or not sure. Actions taken and thoughts given are all pieces of a puzzle.

Not every piece that you get your hands on is actually part of the puzzle you're trying to solve. Collecting the pieces is all well and good, but it's just as important to determine which pieces are the ones that fit. Your aggressive focus on tupsu seems suspicious; surely your time would be better spent on grilling as many people as possible.

abraker wrote:

vote: tupsu

Reasons:
- Inconsistent arguments that hint of you pushing some sort of agenda

You suspect lefafel for voting fittan for the same reason you suspect fittan. lefafel voted in response to fittan's vote on Granger and you trying into implicate fittan as scum.

I have provided the insight that if you are scum, then you are trying to set fittan up. You would be using rvs to your advantage to make a bigger deal of something than it really is. Looking at fittan's ISO, all he did is run on Granger for rvs between Granger and Multtari. That holds no water.

You really think that Fittan voted you for scum reading him? No, the finishing blow was when you said that you are ready to lynch Soner for breaking rules with no consideration or further insight and with what sounds a ruthless tone. Fittan proceeded to vote you after that. You are shifting viewpoints here.

all this, off of RVs? Why did you not go after us other RVers?

Really I'm just killing time waiting for something to happen right now, so I'll return to neutral vote for the time being since Multtari responded:

Unvote

^ #112 2017-11-27 19:27:59

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

So I did read last night. Just a few things came to mind so I think I pulled some stuff out of contexts.
I’m going to read again since I’m not going to class today and I might spam a lot. Hopefully you guys don’t give a fuck.

^ #113 2017-11-27 21:33:26

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

between abraker, tupsu and fittan, there is a scum
heavily between fittan and abraker but more towards abraker
so it would be more like

abraker > fittan > tupsu

Mara is not scum, he is town imo because of Sonar or whatever the fuck his name is at the beginning of the game.
I think it was a newbie townslip.
Doesn’t mean I’m not opposed to a lunch though. It merely makes him null leaning town for me.

Granger, which is myself, was leaning scum to me because of inactivity but I can change that within the next few days.
I need to wait a bit because everyone else is null to me right now.

^ #114 2017-11-27 21:33:55

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

I had to read like four times over to make sure I was touching on my reads properly.

Please ask me questions and I’ll be happy to answer.

^ #115 2017-11-27 21:36:21

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

abraker townslipped once and that’s about it. I only say that because he seemed scum when he went on the aggressive with tupsu.

tupsu being funny about lynching sonar. It’s too focused but it also looks like a desperation tactic by town to just find a solid lynch for the next day.

^ #116 2017-11-27 21:39:10

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

Unvote: fittan
Vote: tupsu

If you really call yourself pro-town, you should have put more pressure. Your lack of voting doesn't match with your actions at all. That also goes for the rest, what are you up to?

^ #117 2017-11-27 21:40:29

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

I forgot to bold It.

^ #118 2017-11-27 21:43:38

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Hades Izanami wrote:

If you really call yourself pro-town, you should have put more pressure. Your lack of voting doesn't match with your actions at all. That also goes for the rest, what are you up to?

Not valid. This is my playstyle.

I have people to confirm I generally save my vote for the last day or so.
I don’t need to pressure. My answers are there. I need Mara to post to see what he thinks and I also need feedback for what I have written here.

^ #119 2017-11-27 22:05:36

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Also when I said next day, I meant to say CURRENT DAY*

^ #120 2017-11-27 22:42:26

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Hades Izanami wrote:

I forgot to bold It.

can you actually post some fucking explanation for your votes? several of us have called you out on this already. stop flinging your vote back and forth, stop trying to call out people on stupid, irrelevant shit, start actually justifying your actions

Hika wrote:

tupsu being funny about lynching sonar. It’s too focused but it also looks like a desperation tactic by town to just find a solid lynch for the next day.

got me there, I'm honestly just dead lost on who the best vote would be (and I really hate unreliable/loose cannon players so I may have gone a bit hard on pushing for that vote)

(´・ω・`)

Board footer

Cookie policy