Tuuba Time: 2024-05-02 21:42:28 | Local Time: 2024-05-02 18:42:28

You are not logged in.

^ #136 2017-11-28 13:19:25

Mara
Baka
Website

Re: Tuuba Mafia 4: The death of Mara [Town & Jester Victory]

Alright, I'm gonna go to rest in a moment but first gotta send this fuckshit message because people are e d g y

I wish I had any idea what the fuck was Sonar thinking with his superior stunt but it might be #justbronythings. I'll ask him all the drugs that he is using later so I can grab them myself.

I don't really like to read all this wall of text since I have only been partially in the game (and I can't RVS waa waa) so here are my quality reads so far.

tupsu tldr (but apparently having intense word thing shit fuck with abraker)
Lefafel cool dude
abraker tldr - WAY TOO MUCH TLDR JESUS FUCKING CHRIST CALM DOWN
fittan tldr
Hika I really don't know
Hades Izanami most scummy so far imo, odd reaction to RVS (newbie mistake? boat being boat?) and some weird vote on tupsu without any proper reason (and I think there was an another odd vote from boat)
Multtari I really don't know

why the fuck am I playing with you dipshits lol

^ #137 2017-11-28 14:03:08

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Let me do this real quick.

Vote: HI

^ #138 2017-11-28 14:09:26

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

Mara wrote:

blah blah I don't know anything

well that was largely useless.

Vote: Hades Izanami

It's time to start explaining all the vote flipping.

^ #139 2017-11-28 14:11:08

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

ah, looks like Hika managed to sneak in a post between me and mara, and now my vote looks like vote-piling. Oh well, extra pressure on boat to actually address this I guess.

^ #140 2017-11-28 14:37:37

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

we're 2 from lynch just for everyone's information, please take that into account when deciding whether to vote.

someone on the bus has a cat in their bag this is highly unusual

(´・ω・`)

^ #141 2017-11-28 16:03:59

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Honestly, after being poked this many times and asked to post anything that anyone other than themselves can make sense of, let's just. Yeah. Let's. I don't think they'll elaborate ever and their votes are really fucking random.

I'd like to hear from abraker before the last person pulls the trigger, though that's just wishful thinking. I think my vote won't change after this anymore.

poo lorry
Vote: Hades Izanami

fittan.gif

^ #142 2017-11-28 16:28:04

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Votes

Hades Izanami (4) - tupsu, Hika, Lefafel, fittan
tupsu (2) - abraker, Hades Izanami

No vote: Mara, Multtari

1461687007672.png

^ #143 2017-11-28 16:42:51

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

this is obviously not conclusive evidence for anything, but the factions of boat vs non boat voters coming together right now are quite interesting. if boat actually flips scum, we might have people to point fingers at based on that

(´・ω・`)

^ #144 2017-11-28 17:25:33

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Lefafel wrote:

ah, looks like Hika managed to sneak in a post between me and mara, and now my vote looks like vote-piling. Oh well, extra pressure on boat to actually address this I guess.

Pressure is needed so it’s fine. I don’t see it as scum for sheeping or whatever.

^ #145 2017-11-28 17:27:16

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

Also I’m definitely not changing my vote until I see an attempt of him speaking up and shit
It’s kind of unfair since I’ve posted more than him and I wasn’t even an original player lol

^ #146 2017-11-28 17:31:19

abraker
Mad Scientist

Since there is a lynch train and mara gave a "read", I need to post this before anything else.

there is 2/3 chance landing scum between lefafel, Hika, and Hades
1/3 chance if either fittan or multtari are scum (I have to include this possibility due to uncertainties)

soner/mara is not scum
fittan looks town, but can always be scum playing well. Unlikely, but possible
multtari is... idk. I would leave for later day(s)
tupsu is likely not scum

confirmation and reasoning on this later as I am away from home.

hfT37VC.gif

^ #147 2017-11-29 05:57:15

abraker
Mad Scientist

- Soner/Mara sent pms asking if people are mafia

• - Mafia know other mafia, therefore it makes no sense for mafia to be asking who is mafia
    - Soner is likely noob player
    - Therefore, sending pms is unlikely thought through action
    - Therefore, Soner/Mara is likely not scum

- Tupsu is likely not mafia

• - Is aggressive. Observed when tupsu desires to lynch people for being stupid
    - Fairly active
    - It is a risk for scum to be aggressive and active on d1. A safe tactic would be to comment occasionally. This lowers the odds of tupsu being scum

• - very self defensive and searches out scum. Would suspect townie as scum for a wrongful action
    - While defensive, doesn’t attack others for it. Observed from tupsu's reaction to my first wall of text post
    - doesn’t defend others either and is not guessing townies
    - Townies are expected to search out scum, but mafia tend to pretend to do that too. However, if tupsu was scum, my wall of text would have been a perfect opportunity to claim false logic, accuse all of my posts being baseless "what if", throw a vote on me, and use that to push an adjusted scum agenda towards lynching me.

• - therefore, tupsu is unlikely mafia

- fittan 25% scum

• - sides with people appearing townie
    - townie aware as seen by not willing to pick players for stupid actions in this, knowing that it doesn't help to be in strong agreement with another player in this, and the indecisiveness in this
    - As said before, while this is pro-townie, it is also typical mafia tactic to look like townie
    - However, being publicly self aware as demonstrated by concern being to close to me suggests that either legit townie or very clever scum. A look at fittan's previous games should help figure out how smart of a player fittan really is, which I have not done yet

• - very active
    - The high activity paired with uncanny townyness further supports either pure townie or a really good scum play.

• - might be mafia, but not sure; needs historical play research

- multtari 40% scum

• - not very active, but tries to provide input
    - input worthless and junk
    - This is likely a case of idiot townie, as I observed in my previous games. Still, it can also be idiot scum. No solid read

- lefafel 66% scum

• - questions methodologies aggressively. Observed by questioning my lynch policy and how I come up with info in this
    - I'll drop the lynch policy because enough points have been made about that, even by townies
    - It is good scum tactic to attempt to devalue info that might be helpful to find scum
    - Does not provide actual reasoning against how some part of my info is not important. Argues with, "why not think this" instead of "this is false, here are the reasons I think why"

• - votes look like place holders and shuffling. Oberved by this and this
    - There is high possibilty that Granger or Multtari vote was just a tactic used to separate scum relation
    - If Granger/Hika is scum partner, then rvs was used as cover
    - Lefafel unvoted Multtari without questioned how any of what Multtari said makes sense (as I raised concern for this here, here, and here)
    - Put together the above and devaluing of scum related info, and this suggests intended ignorance to set up the chess pieces (distance scumpartners and get ready for d2 strategy if I am still alive).

• - Therefore, likely scum

- Hades 50% scum

• - Thinks townies need to put more pressure on others here
    - Doesn't use common logic. Did not bother trying to figure out tupsu and thinks more information will be squeezed out of tupsu in addition to the walls of posts upon posts already posted.
    - Behaves like someone would be in someone else's shoes (similar to body swap or switching jobs for a day) as he tries his best, but tactics weak or all over the place which makes it seem like he has no idea what he is doing
    - I honestly don't know if scum, but that tupsu vote was ballsy.

- Granger/Hika 40% scum

• - Thinks I might be town here
    - I ruled out tupsu in the info above, so from Hika's perspective it should be just fittan

• - can't say about alignment, but at least this gives pieces to work with

hfT37VC.gif

^ #148 2017-11-29 06:43:53

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

abraker, comment on Mara stating Lefa is town/good? this seems to be a contradiction - you insist Mara is heavily town leaning and yet his read on Lefa is firmly town, and while it's not backed up by anything, I have strong personal/OOG reasons to suspect that read to be accurate.
I agree with most of what you've said thus far, but to me if one is scum so is the other
or soner/mara is jester/another directly un-harmful third party

(´・ω・`)

^ #149 2017-11-29 07:27:06

abraker
Mad Scientist

tupsu wrote:

abraker, comment on Mara stating Lefa is town/good? this seems to be a contradiction - you insist Mara is heavily town leaning and yet his read on Lefa is firmly town, and while it's not backed up by anything, I have strong personal/OOG reasons to suspect that read to be accurate.

Reads are never 100% accurate, even mine. Evidence can be used, like I did, to make it more accurate.

Examples of completely inaccurate reads would be what Hika and Multtari gave. Hika implying reads based on activity, and Multtari's read contradicting.

Mara's read are based on opinion, so are worth a bit more than those two examples. However, without backing, nothing useful can be made from them other than Mara's view on things.

hfT37VC.gif

^ #150 2017-11-29 07:33:34

abraker
Mad Scientist

To add onto Mara's read, some explanation was given for Hades, but it looks biased in the sense it is the only one with sufficient details. That's what happens when you skim through stuff and find a flaw to hook onto much I did with tupsu. In this case, from Mara's perspective, the flaw was found, so as a result, Hades is marked as scum and there is no reason to dig too deep in others since it's too much work to.

hfT37VC.gif

Board footer

Cookie policy