Tuuba Time: 2021-09-19 14:59:06 | Local Time: 2021-09-19 11:59:06

You are not logged in.

^ #17671 2018-01-17 21:25:32

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis
From: Provincia Pannonia Secunda
Registered: 2015-10-20
Posts: 1,786

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

It failed to catch Boat tho. How do you explain that?


313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

Offline

^ #17672 2018-01-17 21:57:20

IppE
Complaints Department
From: Funland
Registered: 2015-10-19
Posts: 2,294
Website

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

He's slightly above the level of a krill.

Offline

^ #17673 2018-01-17 23:23:43

InsectProxy
a moskito made it for a stig
Registered: 2015-10-28
Posts: 405

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT


LJHcm9k.png?1

Offline

^ #17674 2018-01-18 03:01:51

enet
Womanizer
From: Deep inside you
Registered: 2015-10-19
Posts: 1,734

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

It was chill, we swam alongside it.


latest?cb=20100923045834

Offline

^ #17675 2018-01-19 14:36:12

UnderminE
Glasses
From: İstanbul
Registered: 2015-11-13
Posts: 993

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

These kind of things are pretty useful for educational purposes so I support the idea.


696183596a.jpg

Offline

^ #17676 2018-01-19 19:16:11

InsectProxy
a moskito made it for a stig
Registered: 2015-10-28
Posts: 405

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

I'm ready for grown men to play gundam vs while wearing cardboard hats that can poke your eye out.
Not that gundam vs is going to be on the switch. 
I think.

enet wrote:

...

Where were you that you would swim with a whale shark?


LJHcm9k.png?1

Offline

^ #17677 2018-01-19 22:06:01

tupsu
Sales Manager
From: south finland
Registered: 2016-05-19
Posts: 1,310
Website

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

have to say birthdays aren't as exciting when your mouth is pain/suffering

happy birthday enet (I don't give a shit it's not it in your timezone, it counts)


(´・ω・`)

Offline

^ #17678 2018-01-20 06:24:36

enet
Womanizer
From: Deep inside you
Registered: 2015-10-19
Posts: 1,734

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

InsectProxy wrote:

Where were you that you would swim with a whale shark?

Specifically where I'd rather not say due to privacy reasons but generalised it's a very small island in the pacific ocean.
My uncle let me and my cousins take his boat out to go diving and we originally just planned to check out some reefs and chill with parrotfish or some shit but when we dove into deeper waters a whale shark appeared out of nowhere from the deep blue which freaked the fuck out of me because the last time I had seen a whale shark in the wild was ages ago, when I was 6.

tupsu wrote:

have to say birthdays aren't as exciting when your mouth is pain/suffering

happy birthday enet (I don't give a shit it's not it in your timezone, it counts)

thx birthday buddy; I'm surprised you remember we share the same birthday, happy birthday to you too.  For the past few years I haven't really been looking forward to my birthdays because I dislike the idea of having to grow up.  Every birthday I look back and I steadily grow envious of when I had much less things to worry about; no responsibilities, no relationships, no lust for women and the freedom to live life as it went by.  Every year marks another year of my childhood ending and that innocent stage of my life despite all the terrible things that happened had moments that I truly cherished and can never relive again.  I have made a birthday wish for every year in my life and it has never changed one bit: I wish to be reborn and live a blissful childhood with a very loving mother and father, even if the condition for the wish coming true was an early death, terrible illness or genetic defect, I would trade anything for that experience.  Growing older though I know that wish could never come true and instead I look towards the future of when I get my own children and I can make make my wish come true through them.


latest?cb=20100923045834

Offline

^ #17679 2018-01-20 09:36:45

IppE
Complaints Department
From: Funland
Registered: 2015-10-19
Posts: 2,294
Website

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

enet wrote:

Every birthday I look back and I steadily grow envious of when I had much less things to worry about; no responsibilities, no relationships, no lust for women and the freedom to live life as it went by.  Every year marks another year of my childhood ending and that innocent stage of my life despite all the terrible things that happened had moments that I truly cherished and can never relive again.  I have made a birthday wish for every year in my life and it has never changed one bit: I wish to be reborn and live a blissful childhood with a very loving mother and father, even if the condition for the wish coming true was an early death, terrible illness or genetic defect, I would trade anything for that experience.  Growing older though I know that wish could never come true and instead I look towards the future of when I get my own children and I can make make my wish come true through them.

Sadly growing up is inevitable. Longing for the simple and carefree childhood days is definitely something I can relate to, but growing up isn't entirely awful either. Making your own decisions on what to do and where to go is rather refreshing, as are the other freedoms that come with adulthood.

Offline

^ #17680 2018-01-20 17:24:35

InsectProxy
a moskito made it for a stig
Registered: 2015-10-28
Posts: 405

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

enet wrote:

.....

Ah ok.

That reminds me I need to still get some flipper socks so that I don't get massive blisters on my feet during the extremely rare occasion when I go snorkeling. 

Also happy birthday to both of you.


LJHcm9k.png?1

Offline

^ #17681 2018-01-21 06:34:02

SaigonAlice
Token SJW
From: inside B1rd's vagina
Registered: 2015-12-18
Posts: 320

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

Either that's a copypasta that I inappropriately laughed to or something actually genuine in which case I'm a jerk :(

EneT, you can still tap into your inner child while being an adult. I think it's important for adults to retain their innocence, otherwise you become miserable company.

Offline

^ #17682 2018-01-22 05:42:40

FuZ
cancer incarnate
From: france
Registered: 2015-10-20
Posts: 771

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

IppE wrote:

the other freedoms that come with adulthood.

the freedom of being a slave for the next 50 years

Offline

^ #17683 2018-01-22 05:55:47

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai
From: Over here
Registered: 2015-10-19
Posts: 2,300

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

FuZ wrote:

the freedom of doing whatever the fuck you want for the next 50 years

Ftfy

Offline

^ #17684 2018-01-22 06:25:54

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
From: irc://
Registered: 2015-10-30
Posts: 1,536
Website

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

Hades Izanami wrote:
FuZ wrote:

the freedom of doing whatever the fuck you want for the next 50 years

Ftfy

if you're neet, yeah. enjoy neverending anxiety & suicidal thoughts though



fittan.gif

Offline

^ #17685 2018-01-22 15:04:44

SaigonAlice
Token SJW
From: inside B1rd's vagina
Registered: 2015-12-18
Posts: 320

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

Can I ask a personal question?

Offline

Board footer

Cookie policy

Powered by Maki (r138/git:c447f31)

mascot